Ventus at Metrogate
Ventus at Metrogate has been an outstanding success - and is currently under construction. Overlooking Metrogate's central community park, Ventus Condos features two shimmering towers connected by a spectacular central lobby with attentive Concierge, and Tridel's renowned recreation and fitness centre.
Ventus Condos currently has an excellent selection of 1 bedroom plus den, two bedroom and two bedroom plus den and three bedroom suites - ranging from 625 sq.ft. to 840 sq.ft.* all with stirring views of the surrounding skyline.
Metrogate is a Tridel Built Green. Built for Life.® community. It is registered to pursue LEED® ND for Neighbourhood Development Certification. This community was selected from over 300 communities across North America after a rigorous qualification process that incorporated aggressive LEED® sustainability candidate requirements.
FEATURES & FINISHES
Choose From Three Designer Collection Themes
As a Tridel Built Green. Built For Life.® community, the suites at Ventus feature superior features and finishing details. Tridel's professional interior design team has created three elegant design themes from which to choose your new home's finishing touches**.
Inspirational warm tones lend itself to a Natural Theme. The front door opens to a floor of medium tan coloured single plank laminate. This floor travels to the kitchen where it complements the light bronzed Shaker maple cabinet doors complete with brushed metal hardware and a single straight edge natural granite countertop in jewel tones. The final accent is the light cream rectangular subway backsplash tile. Flooring changes to a cut pile broadloom in a caramel hue upon entering the bedrooms. White square ceramic tile is installed in the laundry room. All bathrooms feature muted cream coloured square ceramic tile on the floor and rectangular ceramic wall tile. Mosaic porcelain tile is installed on the shower floor with a 4" natural marble Botticino threshold. Bathroom cabinetry is consistent in style and the vanity is complete with white cultured marble counter, integrated basin and brushed metal hardware.
Timeless sophistication is carried through the Classic Theme. Living and dining areas feature chocolate coloured single plank laminate flooring that also travels to the kitchen where it complements the elegant medium brown Shaker maple door cabinets with brushed metal hardware. Kitchens are highlighted with single straight edge natural granite countertop rich in neutral tones and accented by rectangular subway backsplash tile. Flooring changes when entering the bedrooms to a cut pile broadloom in understated colour. White square ceramic tile is installed in the laundry room. All bathrooms have discreet heather grey square ceramic tile on the floor and rectangular ceramic wall tile. Mosaic porcelain tile is installed on the shower floor with a 4" natural marble Bianco Carrera threshold. Bathroom cabinetry is consistent in style and the vanity is complete with white cultured marble counter, integrated basin and brushed metal hardware.
Contemporary elegance describes the Urban Theme. The flooring in living and dining areas is a deep walnut brown tone single plank laminate that continues to the kitchen. This complements the contemporary dark flat panel thermofoil door cabinets with brushed metal hardware and single straight edge natural granite countertop in sleek light tones. The final accent is the taupe coloured rectangular subway backsplash tile. Flooring changes in the bedroom to a pecan coloured cut pile broadloom. White square ceramic tile is installed in the laundry room. All bathrooms have clean pallid square ceramic tile on the floor and rectangular ceramic wall tile. Mosaic porcelain tile is installed on the shower floor with a 4" natural marble Botticino threshold. Bathroom cabinetry is consistent in style and the vanity is complete with white cultured marble counter, integrated basin and brushed metal hardware.
THE BUILDING & COMMON AREAS
- Facing Metrogate’s vibrant central park, Ventus’ two dramatic curved 30 storey towers feature the latest in sustainable green building design.
- Entering from a landscaped round-about drive to the distinctive front entrance, Ventus welcomes you into a stylishly modern main level elevator lobby.
- Take the elevator or a short flight of stairs to the stunning upper lobby of modern clean lines and a comfortable seating lounge, overseen by a Concierge.
- This is an ultra modern design statement, ushering residents and guests to their residences and the Club Ventus recreational amenities.
CLUB VENTUS RECREATION CENTRE
- On the upper level, Club Ventus awaits your pleasure with a handsomely finished Party Room featuring a double-sided fireplace, comfortable seating lounges and a stylish long bar.
- An elegant dining area is serviced by a fully-equipped caterer’s kitchen.
- A billiards table awaits for a game of 8 ball with your friends.
- The Fitness Centre - with sightlines overlooking the central park, is your way to wellness and fitness featuring the latest in exercise technology.
- The beautifully landscaped outdoor terrace with seating areas is your private oasis offering an alfresco alternative during your evenings entertainment or your fitness regime.
RESIDENCES OF IMPECCABLE STYLE
- White stippled ceiling finish to all areas except the kitchen, laundry, storage* and bathroom(s) which feature a smooth white paint finish.
- Interior walls are primed and then painted with two coats of off-white, quality latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s) painted satin off white, and all woodwork and trim painted with durable white semi-gloss paint). Paints have low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- 6’-8” interior slab doors with brushed chrome lever hardware.
- 4”, paint finish, contemporary styled baseboards in all areas except bathroom and laundry/storage areas which are to have tile base.
- Smooth white cultured marble window sills.
- Thermally broken aluminum window frames with, double pane, sealed glazed units, with operable awning windows.
- White bathroom fixtures throughout.
- The ceiling height of the unit will be approximately 8’, measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the underside of the concrete ceiling slab, provided however that various areas of the dwelling unit may contain (or be subject to) ceiling bulkheads and/or dropped ceilings, in order to facilitate the installation of structural components, mechanical systems and/or ductwork, and accordingly in those areas of the unit that are subject to said bulkheads and/or dropped ceilings the overall ceiling height will be reduced accordingly.
- All balcony areas to have one exterior electrical receptacle.
- The ceiling heights on the ground 2nd, 3rd, 12th, 22nd, and 30th floors are approximately 9’. The suites on these floors will also include extended height 42” upper cabinets in kitchens. All ceiling heights are subject to suite design conditions and construction limitations. See Agreement of Purchase and Sales for full details.
PREMIUM QUALITY FLOOR COVERINGS
- Plank laminate floating floor with underlay in kitchen, living room, dining room, den*, hallway(s)* and foyer.
- 35 oz. cut pile carpet in bedroom(s).
- Ceramic floor tiles in bathroom(s).
- Ceramic floor tiles in laundry/storage areas.
- Kitchen cabinetry with deep upper cabinet above fridge and one bank of drawers.
- Granite kitchen countertop with polished square edge and drop-in stainless steel sink.
- Polished chrome, single lever kitchen faucet, complete with pull down spray.
- Energy Star high efficiency dishwasher in black.
- Energy Star high efficiency, approximate 19 cubic foot refrigerator with top mount freezer in black.
- Microwave exhaust hood fan in black, vented to the exterior.
- 30 inch range with ceran top in black.
- Ceramic tile backsplash.
THE BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS
- Cabinetry with cultured marble* top complete with integrated basin.
- Vanity mirror in clear finish, complete with centre mounted sconce lighting above mirror.
- 5’ soaker tub with polished chrome faucet.
- Ceramic tiles in tub and shower* enclosure.
- Shower light in ceiling*.
- Pressure balanced and temperature controlled shower faucet.
- High pressure, low-flow shower head(s).
- Polished chrome single lever vanity faucet.
- Ceramic tile flooring*.
- Dual flush, low consumption toilet(s).
- CONVENIENT IN-SUITE LAUNDRY FACILITIES
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
- Dryer vented to exterior.
- Stacked front loading dryer and Energy Star high efficiency front loading washer (complete with stainless steel braided hose connections). Stacked laundry appliances are white in colour.
FOR YOUR PEACE-O F-MIND
- Concierge, monitoring community access systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas.
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, suite door contact and keypad connected to Concierge station.
- Access control system located in the lobby vestibule and at visitors main entry points permits guests to communicate with residents from the building entrance(s). Guests in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the resident’s television.
- Surveillance cameras in selected locations in the points of access to the building and garage may be monitored by the Concierge.
- Emergency response key chain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the Concierge of a distress call (2 pendants per unit).
- Heat detector(s) connected to fire annunciation panel.
- Hard wired smoke alarm(s).
- Vertical fan coil heating and air conditioning system, with supplementary heating coil for year round seasonal comfort control.
- Individual metering of electricity, domestic hot water, space heating and cooling consumption.
- Central building water filtration system.
- Continuous venting of bathroom(s) exhausting to central building energy recovery system.
- Air filter media for use in fan coil.
ELECTRICAL SERVICE AND FIXTURES
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s)*, bedroom(s), kitchen, breakfast area* and den*.
- Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room.
- Lighting fixtures designed to fit long lasting energy saving (CFL) lamps.
- Network Centre (high-speed wiring connection point).
- Advanced, star design in-suite structured wiring. Each telephone, cable or multi-port outlet within a suite connects directly to the Network Centre.
- Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den*.
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den*.
- One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
- Category 5 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets and multi-port.
- RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
*- denotes availability determined by suite design.
**Subject to certain terms and conditions as defined in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Illustrations are artist's concept. Materials, specifications and floor plans are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. October 15, 2009.
Ventus at Metrogate Price List
*Prices and Specifications subject to change without notice, E. & 0. E. July 29th, 2014
**Excluding parking and locker maintenance, telephone and cable, ***based on 2010 Property Tax Rates by the City of Toronto
Last Updating September 11, 2014
Ventus2 at Metrogate Floor Plans
Ventus at Metrogate Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.