U The Urban Townhomes
The setting for The Urban Townhomes — surrounded by the historic buildings of the St. Michael’s campus of the University of Toronto and just two blocks from the crossroads of Bay and Bloor is a most fitting location for homes of this stature.
Around this pivotal neighbourhood revolve many of the attractions that make Toronto such a great city. The flagship stores of the global fashion icons. Fine dining. 5-star hotels. Hip bars. Night clubs. ROM, Gardiner and Bata Museums, plus a wealth of art galleries, salons and spas. It’s all here, just steps from U.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- Custom designed kitchen cabinetry from Vendor’s samples
- Under cabinet lighting
- Granite countertop from Vendor’s samples
- Granite backsplash from Vendor’s samples
- Granite countertop and sides for island from Vendor’s samples
- Double stainless steel undermount sink with single stainless steel pull-down faucet
- 7 ½” width engineered hardwood flooring from Vendor’s samples
- Refrigerator - Sub-Zero 36” integrated; door panel to match kitchen door choice
- Rangetop - Wolf 30” - stainless steel finish - 4 burners, gas
- Range Hood - Wolf 30” - stainless steel over the range
- Microwave - Wolf convection microwave oven with trim kit – stainless steel finish
- Oven - Wolf 30” single built-in – stainless steel finish
- Warming Drawer - Wolf 30” warming drawer
- Wine Fridge - Sub-Zero under counter wine storage
- Dish Washer - Miele integrated with door panel to match kitchen door choice
- Under Counter Beverage Fridge - Sub-Zero 24” as per plan
- Washer - Samsung 27” white front-load washer; stackable
- Dryer - Samsung 27” white front-load dryer; stackable
- 24” x 24” porcelain tiles for floors from Vendor’s samples
- Choice of natural stone 12” x 36” tile for vanity wall from Vendor’s samples
- Choice of ¾” natural stone countertop from Vendor’s samples
- Custom designed vanity cabinetry from Vendor’s samples as per plan
- Elongated one-piece toilet dual flush – colour white
- Soaker tub – colour white as per plan
- Frameless shower doors as per plan
- Designer vanity mirror and lighting
- Undermount vanity sink as per plan – colour white
- Faucet polish chrome
- Privacy lock
- Exhaust vented to exterior
- **Plumbing fixtures by Kohler
LAUNDRY AND BAR AREA
- Lower and upper cabinetry from Vendor’s samples as per plan
- Under cabinet lighting
LIVING AREA FEATURES
- Designer lighting package refer to Schedule “A-1” for details and location
- Pre-finished engineered 7 ½” wood flooring for kitchen, living room, dining room, hallway, and bedrooms from Vendor’s samples. Some builder samples may be of greater width.
- 24” x 24” procelain tiles for ground floor entry, roof and garage level vestibules from Vendor’s samples
- Semi solid 7’6” height interior doors with satin chrome lever hardware as per plan
- Wood door casings with matching trim and 7” baseboard
- Floor-to-ceiling height approximately 10’ for ground floor, and 9’ for 2nd and 3rd floor in principal rooms, excluding coffered ceilings and mechanical bulkheads
- White quartz window sills
- Smooth finished ceilings
- Stainless steel handrail with glass insert between pickets. Stair tread and riser in wood colour to match wood flooring
- Private elevator with standard cab finish by manufacturer
- Roof top terrace with finished deck of Ipe wood as per plan
- Roof top trellis with retractable awning as per plan
- Ground floor patio finished deck of precast stone as per plan
- Cove lighting as per plan
- Heating/cooling individually controlled Hi-Velocity forced-air furnace with hot water for heating and DX cooling system (2 systems per home)
- Dual-purpose water heater with 50 gallon domestic hot water storage tank
- 125amp service panel with automatic circuit breakers
- Individual hydro meter
- Bulk water meter
- Individual gas meter
- White Decora style switches and matching plugs
- Cable TV outlets, located in living room, all bedrooms and den/home office (one per room) using RG-6 coaxial cable
- Telephone outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den/home office (one per room) using cat 5 e telephone cable Entry doors (street, garage and terrace) to have a security contact connected to 24-hour-a-day Lobby Concierge Desk. Key pads to be located at street level and garage level doors
- Camera at each townhome street entrance. Camera can be viewed by resident or concierge
- Entrance door intercom to ring to clients home phone or cell phone
- Keypad will be touch panel with ability for future home automation integration
- Alarm system complete with contacts, motion detectors and glass break sensors (ground floor)
- Waterproof electrical outlet located on roof terrace
- Ground level terraces lighting, hose bib and gas outlet provided as per plan
- Roof level terrace lighting, hose bib and gas outlet provided as per plan
Please Note: The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination shall be final and binding. The Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and as a result of any such finishes being of natural products and the Purchaser agrees that the Vendor is not responsible for same. The Vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring in the manufacture of items such as, but not limited to, finishing materials or products such as carpet, tiles, bath tubs, sinks and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes. Nor shall the Vendor be responsible for shade difference in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and in these circumstances the product as manufactured shall be accepted by the Purchaser. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that pre-finished wood flooring (if any) may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels inducing gapping or cupping. The Purchaser acknowledges that marble (if any) is a very soft stone which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by the Purchaser and is very easily scratched and damaged. Plan and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E.
YOUR NEW HOME IS PROTECTED BY FOUR LEVELS OF GUARANTEES
- One-Year-Guarantee on the workmanship and materials of your new home, a guarantee backed by the TARION * New Home Warranty Program (the new name for the trusted Ontario New Home Warranty Program).
- Full-Two years’ coverage on electrical, plumbing, heat delivery and distribution system.
- The TARION * New Home Warranty Program 7 Year Structural Guarantee on major structural components of your new home.
- Individual components in your new home are guaranteed by the manufacturer. Warranties provided by these reputable brand-name manufacturers are all passed on to you.
*See the TARION New Home Warranty Program for full Warranty details.
**Note: Stand-alone bathtub in master bathroom and powder room basin by others
U The Urban Townhome Price List
Last Updating June 23, 2016
U The Urban Townhomes Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.