Tuxedo Park Boutique Towns is a new townhouse and single family home development by Maple Valley Development Corporation currently in preconstruction at 3123 Cawthra Road, Mississauga. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Tuxedo Park Boutique Towns has a total of 34 units. Sizes range from 987 to 3080 square feet.
Tuxedo Park Boutique Towns Summary
Located at Cawthra Rd. and Silver Creek Blvd. Tuxedo Park puts you in the middle of it all. With transit at your doorstep and just minutes from Hwy 403, the QEW, the lakefront and major shopping centres it’s the perfect place to call home.
If a convenient, stylish, modern lifestyle is what you desire, then Tuxedo Park is the perfect address for you! Featuring a highly sought after location at Cawthra Rd & Dundas St E, Tuxedo Park offers a limited series of Modern Townhomes and Detached Homes in the heart of Mississauga where everything you could possibly want and more is only minutes away. Here, future residents will be less than 10 minutes from Major Highways, Big Box Stores, Square One Shopping Centre, CF Sherway Gardens, the upcoming Hurontario LRT, GO Transit, and so much more!
Reasons To Invest at Tuxedo Park Boutique Towns
- Conquer your morning commute with absolute ease being just 5 minutes from the QEW and 4 minutes from Highway 403 seamlessly connecting you to Highways 410, 407 & 401 — travelling throughout the GTA could not get any easier
- You are also less than 10 minutes from both the Cooksville GO Station & Dixie GO Station. Here, you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Transit and can even arrive at Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in less than 30 minutes!
- Less than 10 minutes from Square One Shopping Centre which features 2,200,000 square feet of retail space with more than 360 stores and services for you to enjoy! You will also find a great assortment of restaurants, entertainment and other retailers in the area surrounding Square One — everything you could possibly need and want is all right here
- Moments from Canada’s Largest Development In History! 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will transformed with the addition of 37 new Residential Towers which are to house approximately 18,000 residents, new Office Towers bringing thousands of new jobs to Mississauga’s Downtown, new Retail and Restaurants, a new Transit Hub connecting to the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) and finally a new Downtown that will rival major cities across North America. Mississauga is about to grow exponentially – do not miss your chance to be a part it!
- You are also less than 10 minutes from CF Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services & restaurants for you to enjoy as well as a number of Big Box Stores in the surrounding area such as: Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, Canadian Tire and more!
- You will be within close proximity from a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 stops along 20 km seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga
- A quick 7 minute drive from Sheridan College – Hazel McCallion Campus which has gone through a massive expansion and now has a total enrollment capacity of approximately 5,500 students
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year, according to Stats Canada, leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth!
Tuxedo Park Boutique Towns Highlights:
- 8 minute drive tot he Cooksville GO Station
- 9 minute drive to Square One Shopping Centre
- Close access to highway 403 & QEW
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Hawkins Glen Park, Cherry Hill Park and Cedarbrae Park