Tricycle Condos is a new condo project located at 1151 Markham Road in Toronto, will be developed by Lash Group, Tricycle Condo Close to the University Of Toronto. Be close to the highway, shopping, restaurants, schools, College and so much more! Tricycle Condominiums has a total of 380 units and 39 stories.
Tricycle Condosis a new condominium project by Lash Group of Companies now in pre-construction at 1151 Markham Rd, Scarborough, Ontario. This much anticipated project is actually the third Phase of ME Condos. Development will be a 14-storey tower housing a total of 144 spacious units that include 1-bedroom + den, 2-bedroom + den, and 3-bedroom suites. Suites sizes will vary from 600-sq. ft. to over 900 sq. ft.
The project is tentatively slated for completion in December 2021. Floor plan and pricing is not released yet. Must Register Now for Priority access.
Building Amenities at Tricycle Condos
Tricycle Condos will feature a number of amenities including an executive lobby with seating area, coffee bar, Wi-Fi lounge, party room, fitness facility and yoga studio, a terrace on the seventh floor, a courtyard pond /skating zone and more.
Tricycle Condos Location
Tricycle Condos is located close to transit, shops, restaurants, schools, parks and more. It is very close to Hwy 401, hence making it possible for residents to get onto Don Valley Parkway and conveniently access downtown Toronto within a short time. Public transit, TTC and the GO station make it possible for residents to conveniently crisscross the GTA.
Tricycle Condos Highlights
- Located in a pedestrian-friendly neighbourhood with nearly all amenities reachable within a few minutes’ walk
- In close proximity to Hwy 404, DVP and Hwy 401
- A few minutes by foot to Scarborough Town Centre as well as McCowan Station
- Close to shops, eateries, schools and colleges
- Located near Centennial College
- Adjacent to the University of Toronto – Scarborough Campus
- Very close to Botany Hill Park, Confederation Park and Densgrove Park
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!