Trailways is a new townhouse and single family home development by Sorbara Group of Companies currently in preconstruction at 11742 Tenth Line, Whitchurch-Stouffville. Trailways has a total of 64 units. Sizes range from 1825 to 2560 square feet.
No compass needed. You’ve arrived home. Adjacent to the untouched wildlife of Rouge National Urban Park, and amongst the sprawling natural beauty that surrounds Stouffville, you’ll find Trailways, an idyllic community of singles and townhomes just waiting to be discovered. A community that lives both off the beaten path and connected to urban convenience, Trailways is weaved into the South Stouffville landscape, close to shops, dining, farmer’s markets, Go Transit, parks, and more. Discover a more scenic route home at Trailways.
Nestled in the heart of South Stouffville, Trailways brings the best of the rural countryside to local shops and markets. At Trailways, you’re never more than a few minutes’ from fresh farmers’ markets, parks & conservation areas, farm-to-table eateries, local vineyards, and so much more.
Trailways Homes & Towns Highlights:
- Close to shopping, dining and schools
- Nearby parks include Sunnyridge Park, Byer’s Pond Park and Millrose Crescent Parkette.
Our home designs offer a number of spectacular standard design features to create sophisticated and luxurious interior spaces. Many models include features such as:
- Convenient access to garages through side mudrooms
- Second floor laundry rooms
- Optional finished basements in all model types
- Spacious walk-in closets or dressing rooms in master bedrooms
- Jack and Jill bathrooms that have an additional door for shower/toilet area, allowing for others to use the sink area while the facilities are in use
- Designed for living staircases in the heart of the home
- Enercare Smarter Home Package with every home
- Triple pane windows to help promote more comfortable interiors
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!