Whether you're looking for fast paced urban convenience or relaxed parkside living, you can enjoy the best of both worlds with Towns at Rouge Valley
Towns at Rouge Valley Highlights:
- Located in the Rouge neighbourhood in Toronto
- Easy access to Highway 401
- Close to the University of Toronto and Centennial College
- Minutes from the Rouge Beach-Rouge River National Park
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Murison Park, Toronto Zoo and Malvern Wood
Nature, Meet Nurture
Within moments of arriving here, you’ll understand why Towns at Rouge Valley is such an exceptional family community. It’s a place that gives you the pristine beauty of an expansive national park, and the convenience of life in a vibrant urban centre all at the same time.
This elegant enclave of townhomes is set just moments away from the rich forestlands of Rouge Park, yet also boasts some of the finest urban conveniences to be found anywhere in the GTA. From great shopping and dining, to easy access to transit, to elite post secondary education at University of Toronto’s Scarborough Campus, Towns at Rouge Valley really has it all. Once you see it for yourself, you’ll see why this is the natural choice to call home.
CONVENIENT ENCLAVE LIVING JUST MINUTES TO ROUGE NATIONAL PARK!
Whether you’re looking for fast paced urban convenience, or relaxed parkside living, you can enjoy the best of both worlds here. Discover stylish and functional townhomes designed to let you get the most out of life. Homes are situated on quiet private streets and cul-de-sacs, with limited thoroughfare traffic making it the perfect place for children to play and explore. Striking exterior architecture and beautifully landscaped surroundings create a welcoming and sophisticated community atmosphere that you’re going to love.
TOWNHOMES DESIGNED TO FIT THE WAY YOU LIVE
When a home is been designed with you and your family in mind, the difference is clear to see. Open concept main floor plans are the perfect place for you to spend time with family and friends. Upstairs, bedrooms are carefully positioned to give your family members the privacy they crave. With everything from clever storage solutions to all the most stylish contemporary features and finishes, these homes have been expertly crafted to make your life easier, and better.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Tribute is committed to providing outstanding customer service and has been recognized with the following awards:
- Tarion Award of Excellence – Builder of the Year, Large Volume Builder. The Tarion Awards of Excellence recognize the customer service efforts of builders across Ontario and are based exclusively on after sales customer service.
- Highest in Customer Satisfaction among new home builders in the GTA according to J.D. Power and Associates’ independent customer survey results.
CUSTOM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
- Elevations feature an impressive array of clay brick and stucco, as per applicable plan.
- Aluminum frame and post railings with tempered glass.
- Wood framed party wall construction exceeds O.B.C. requirements.
- Superior 2″x 6″ wood exterior construction. Exterior walls are insulated to R24, basement walls to R12.
- All 5/8″ tongue & groove subfloors to be sanded and fastened with screws.
- Thermopane Low E Argon vinyl casement windows with insulated spacers throughout as per plan. Opening windows are screened.
- Aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
- Metal insulated entry door with weather stripping and deadbolt lock (as per applicable plan).
- All building envelope perforations including doors and windows to be fully caulked.