Tour des Canadiens 3 is a new condo and townhouse development By Club De Hockey Canadien , Canderel Residential
, Cadillac Fairview Corporation and Fonds de Solidarité FTQ
currently under construction at 1188 Rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal. The development is scheduled for completion in 2019. Tour des Canadiens 2 has a total of 590 units, sizes range from 320 to 1690 square feet.
History repeats itself! The highly anticipated second residential building of Tour Des Canadiens is part of Montreal’s visionary new $2 billion Quad Windsor downtown community!
Be part of a spectacular master planned downtown community, connected to the iconic Bell Centre with world-class residential, office and retail, and urban parkspace.
Tour Des Canadiens 2 Condos Highlight:
- Has a walkscore of 95/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- 1 minute walk from the 2 ORANGE at the Station Lucien-L’Allier stop
- Located in the Ville-Marie neighborhood in Montréal
- Near Concordia University, McGill University and Universite de Montreal
- Features Montreal’s second phase of sports and entertainment condominiums
- Located in the heart of the city at the Bell Centre – home of the Montreal Canadiens