The Roy is a new condo development By Starfish Properties
currently under construction at 1650 Granville Street, Halifax. The development is scheduled for completion in 2017. Sales for available units range in price from $359,900 to over $1,458,000. The Roy has a total of 86 units, sizes range from 581 to 2120 square feet.
Register below to get Latest Package and new details
With what are expected to be incredible views of both the city and harbour, along with a full slate of first class amenities, the developer of The Roy is aiming to make this new Halifax condo building a landmark in luxury city living—That is "Limited Edition Living!"
While “location, location, location” is the prime mantra in real estate, Lou Reznick, primary developer of The Roy, is adding “luxury, luxury, luxury” to the mantra with his development of a new 22-storey condo building between Barrington and Granville Streets. In fact, Lou and his partners with Starfish Properties are hard pressed to hold their excitement in check whether talking about The Roy’s location, planned amenities, or incredible city and harbour views, which are touted among the amenities.
The Condos Highlights :
- Total of 15% deposits for both Domestic and International Purchasers
- Purchasers not required to submit mortgage pre-approval
- Occupancy estimated for Fall 2017
- Final Closing estimated to be early 2018
- Option to take possession on occupancy or on final Closing (no occupancy fees)
- All deals can be done electronically and have a 10 day rescission period
- Very high end finishes in bath, kitchen and amenities
- Comparable rental returns to Toronto
- Rental must be a minimum of 1 month lease
- Convenient fabulous Downtown location
- Walking distance to the harbour is less than 5 minutes
- Walking distance to all the best high end restaurants
- Available views east to the harbour, south to the ocean, west to the city and north to the Citadel and bridges
- No 15% foreign tax
The Roy Condos Price List
Last Update June 7 , 2017
The Roy Condos Floor Plans