The Perry Condos
The Perry Condos is a sanctuary of luxury and conscientious design perfectly situated at Avenue and Davenport, Toronto’s most sophisticated and vibrant neighbourhood.
The building houses a rare collection of only 45 suites, each a fitting tribute to spaciousness and architectural refinement, with dramatic views of Ramsden Park and the Downtown skyline.
The boutique amenities offered to the building’s intimate community include a library, private dining, piano lounge and serenity garden.
Naturally, residents’ security and convenience are of utmost importance, with full service concierge available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We invite you to experience The Perry Condos.
When it comes to utmost living, Ave. & Dav. is undoubtedly the place to experience all of the benefits the city has to offer. This booming hub adds sophistication to daily life — from dining and unique art galleries to shopping around Yorkville and Bloor Street — this is where prestige, culture and beauty meet exquisite architecture, lush nature and established communities. The location of The Perry Condos provides a perfect lifestyle for urban city-dwellers as it balances an ever-present culture with an unassuming peaceful bustle.
The Perry Condos offers exquisitely crafted architecture, abundant natural light, manicured terraces and balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows and a minimum nine-foot clear ceiling height. The building will attract those who have an appreciation for elevated design, contemporary art and value tranquil, boutique-style living that is intimate in scale.
The elegantly designed entrance to The Perry Condos from Pears Avenue begins with custom-crafted solid wood doors with a classic chevron pattern. A dark grey stain adds richness and puts a contemporary spin on this time-honoured pattern.
The Perry Condos also offers two chic, urban townhouses located at street level, independent from the rest of the building, establishing a level of privacy with a domestic scale. These two storey units are framed with exquisite charcoal limestone, which highlights them architecturally while providing a raised, recessed entrance portico to give definition and elegance to the arrival experience. The interiors’ open concept allows for daylight to spread to the rear of the unit, which, along with the built in fire place, creates a soothing and luminous atmosphere.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
- Poliform kitchens, wardrobes and vanities
- Gaggenau appliances
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week Executive Concierge
- Complimentary one-year Quintessentially™ membership with each suite
- 8’ high solid core doors
- Bosch 3.4 cu. ft. 15 program front load washer and
- Bosch vented electric dryer
- Rough in for future automated window blinds and control in every suite. Pre-wiring for cable, telephone and Internet in every suite. Rough in for audio video purchaser supplied equipment
- Poliform melamine wardrobes, closets and walk-in closets (as per plan)
- Engineered hardwood ¾” x 5”, with the option of 40 oz. cut pile wool carpet on premium under pad for 685 to 1260 SQ.FT. suites
- 1300 to 3250 SQ.FT.: Engineered hardwood ¾” x 7”, with the option of chevron pattern installation for 1300 to 3250 SQ.FT.
- All residences have balconies, terraces and/or a full height lift and slide system with juliet balcony
- Has a walkscore of 93/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Close to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- 12 minutes walk to Yonge- University- Spadina Subway Line
- 255 restaurant within a 15 minutes walking distance
- Library, private dining, piano lounge, serene garden, party room and guest suites
The Perry Condos Price List
Last Update January 24, 2019
The Perry Condos Floor Plans
The Perry Condos Townhomes Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.