The Mark Condos
The Mark Condos is a new condo project by Empire Communities and Pace Developments Inc. at 9560 Markham Rd . The project has a total of 220 units.
Rising 18 storeys at the corner of Markham and Bur Oak, The Mark condos will change the face of Markham as we know it. An exclusive high-rise development in a sea of low-rise residential homes, The Mark Condos is sure to stand out and appreciate substantially in value for those who purchase first!
Re Mark able residences.
Re Mark able Markham.
Condominiums from $199,990 coming soon.
Live a remarkable life in one of the most vibrant and welcoming communities in Ontario. Make new discoveries. Enjoy a charming sense of community in a place where neighbours still say hello. Have remarkably easy access to downtown Toronto via the GO Train, going direct to Union Station. Grow with the technology boom in Canada’s high-tech capital. Relax in a brand new space with amenities and conveniences from a remarkable imagination. Welcome to The Mark Condos.
Remarkable architecture greets you at The Mark Condos. 18 storeys rise in a stepped pattern, creating spacious balconies and outdoor terraces.
Ground-level retail is enclosed in glass to create a light-filled streetscape. It’s a design that looks right at home in the charming Markham community, combining the best of contemporary form and deco-inspired elements to create a modern classic. Simply remarkable.
Features and Finishes
- Executive lobby with water feature
- Guest Suites for visiting family and friends
- Professionally equipped exercise room with weight training and cardio equipment
- Party room complete with kitchen, private dining area, wet bar and lounge area with fireplace
- Entertainment room equipped with games area, flat screen TV, lounge seating, billiards and wet bar
- Outdoor landscaped terrace with BBQ and dining area with fire feature
- Car Wash Bay
- Car Share
- Bicycle Storage Area
- Pet Wash Area
- Outdoor Tai Chi Area
- Private balcony or terrace as per plan*
- 9’ ceilings on all floors
- All ceilings are white stippled excluding bathroom(s)
- Secure, solid core suite entry door with dead-bolt and guest viewer
- Stylish white interior doors with modern hardware (contemporary sliders where applicable)
- Mirrored sliding doors on foyer entrance closet as per plan*
- Plank laminate engineered flooring in living room, dining room, kitchen, den, foyer and hallways as per plan*
- Choice of textured loop weave carpet or 40 oz broadloom for bedroom(s)
- Choice of glazed porcelain and ceramic floor tiles for bathroom(s)
- White ceramic floor tile for laundry room
- Walk-in closets as per plan*
- Vinyl-coated wire closet shelving as per plan*
- Stacked washer and dryer in white
- Cultured marble window sills where applicable
- Walls painted with white low voc latex paint; semi-gloss white in bathrooms and all trim work
- Individual climate control centralized air conditioning and heating
- Separately metered suites for personal control of suite hydro, water and heating and cooling consumption
- Custom-designed contemporary kitchen cabinets
- Polished granite countertop
- Glass tile backsplash
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel appliance package including range, fridge, dishwasher and OTR combination microwave/ hood fan
- One-piece custom-designed granite vanity counter-top with single-lever faucet and under mount china basin in white
- Designer vanity mirror including light fixture
- Deep soaker tub as per plan*
- Framed glass shower enclosure as per plan*
- Pressure balanced valves for tub & shower
- Choice of ceramic or glazed porcelain tile for floor, tub and shower enclosures
- Rain shower heads
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Exhaust fans vented to the exterior
Electrical & Communications
- Phone and data cable wired in all suites
- Conveniently located phone outlets in kitchen, living room, bedrooms and den as per plan
- Light fixtures in foyer, halls, kitchen, den and walk-in closets
- Capped ceiling outlet in bedroom(s)
- White “Decora” style switches and receptacles throughout
Building Security and Safety
- Personally-encoded security system, with keypad and door contacts
- Heat/smoke and carbon monoxide detectors connected to building alarm as required by code
- Entrances, exits, elevators and selected exterior areas monitored by closed circuit television system
- Key fob allows effortless access at selected secure building entrance points
- Main garage doors operated by key fob or transmitter
- Main front entrance cameras allow you to view your visitors on a special channel on your own TV
- Underground parking with security cameras in the garage area along with parabolic mirrors for greater visibility of pedestrians and vehicles
- Well lit underground garage and exit stairwells painted white
- Garage is ventilated and protected by a fire sprinkler system for added safety and protection
(Note: All kitchen appliances are stainless steel. Washer and dryer are in white.) All of the above specifications are from Vendor’s standard samples and as per plan. Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes. The Vendor reserves the right to substitute materials and/or suppliers of equal or greater quality at any time at its sole discretion. Engineered flooring may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels producing gapping or cupping, both considered to be within acceptable industry standards. The stated ceiling height of any suite is approximate and is measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the undersurface of the concrete ceiling slab. Where ceiling bulkheads are installed, the ceiling heights will be less than the stated ceiling height for that floor. Where dropped ceilings are required, (in areas such as foyers, closets, kitchens, bedrooms, dining rooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and hallways), the ceiling height will also be less than the stated ceiling height for that floor. Prices, specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. E.&O.E. November 2012. *Availability determined by suite design.
Our clients will receive FREE:
- 2 Year Rental Guarantee OR
- 1 Year Manitenance Fees AND Property Taxes
- Assignment Clause*
- Under-mount Kitchen Sink
- Plank Laminate Flooring in Bedroom(s)
- Extended Deposit Structure
$2,000 on signing Agreement of Purchase and Sale
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 90 days
5% in 270 days
5% on Occupancy
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O. E. January 16,2013. ALL FINISHES FROM BUILDER STANDARD SAMPLES. *Free assignment is subject to Administrative Fee. 1Barbeque is electric and display model in sales office may not be one provided at time of closing. Incentive offerings are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
The Mark Condos Broker Preview Sale Price List
ONLY ONE UNIT AVAILABLE
TYPE FLOOR BEDROOM SIZE EXPOSURE PRICE
Silver model 18th 2B +D 802sf North $449,990
FIRST TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY: early Spring of 2017
PARKING & LOCKER: One Parking Space & One Locker Included in Purchase Price. 2nd Parking Available for $20,000 + HST (Limited Availability)
STANDARD FINISHES: Plank laminate engineered flooring in foyer, living, dining, kitchen and den (as per plan); choice of glazed porcelain or ceramic bathroom tiles; framed glass shower enclosure and/or soaker tub as per plan; rain shower head; polished granite kitchen countertops; glass tile backsplash; stainless steel appliance package including stove, fridge, dishwasher, over-the range-microwave hood fan; stacked white washer and dryer.
MAINTENANCE/month: Approx. $0.3988/sq.ft. (hydro, gas & water separately metered); Includes: Common Element Expenses & Building Insurance
Easy Buy program - Latest!
It is one of the most attractive deposit structures available in the current condo marketplace, which allows 10% down in total. Clients would have the options to purchase with a regular 20% down payment program or with an easy buy program.
The first 5% will be spreaded out in 18 months term with a monthly payment of $500 and balance of the 5% of purchase price is due in 19th month.
Another 5% is due on occupancy, which we expect to be around early Spring of 2017
¹Prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O. E. January 02, 2013. ²All dimensions are approximate and are subject to normal construction variances.Last Updating May 21,2015
The Mark Condos Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.