The Goode Condos is a new condo development by Graywood Developments Ltd currently in preconstruction at 33 Parliament Street, Toronto. Available units start from the $400,000’s. The Goode Condos has a total of 485 units.
The Goode Condos Summary
This new condo development in one of Toronto's most iconic neighbourhoods appeals to anyone with any lifestyle from young professionals to growing families.
The Goode Condos is a high-rise mixed-use tower by Graywood Developments in Toronto. This pre-construction project is lLocated at 33 Parliament Street, in the historic Distillery District neighbourhood.
This development will stand at 39-storeys tall and will come with 540 residential units including studio to three bedroom plus den suites.
The Goode Condos will feature a series of tremendous amenities. The 16th floor is completely allocated to amenities, and will come with over 20,000 square-feet of indoor and outdoor amenities including a lobby lounge with fireplace, consergier service, fully automated parcel system, pet spa, bike repair station, lounge with work stations, gaming area, games room, reading nook, coffee bar, makers table for creative ventures, party room, screening room, indoor/outdoor fitness centre, yoga studio and co-working station.
The outdoor amenities will include two outdoor terraces located on the 2nd and 10th floor, an outdoor swimming pool, BBQ areas, sun deck, garden terrace and dining area.
There will be 540 suites throughout the building that will include studio units, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedroom, two bedroom plus den, three bedroom and three bedroom plus den. This development will come with beautiful views of the city and the lake and will feature crisp architecture with a podium that blends seamlessly into its surroundings.
This development is planned to have an underground parking garage that will extend three storeys. It will house a total of 262 parking spaces including 192 spaces for residences, 37 for visitors, and 33 retail spaces. The parking garage will have ample space for residents’ bicycles, an excellent show of faith towards the environment. In further evidence of their dedication to sustainability, they are also implementing a green roof.
Location & Neighbourhood
The Goode Condos is located in St. Lawrence, which is certainly one of the most enviable neighbourhoods on the market. There just isn’t a bad view from the tower. To the north you’ll overlook Old Toronto, complete with its preserved Victorian architecture. The east will have residents peer over the Don Valley.
To the south you’ll be able to cast your gaze across Lake Ontario, one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world. Finally to the west, you’ll be able to see the CN Tower - Toronto’s defining landmark.
If you’re looking to explore the area, there’s plenty to see. The St Lawrence Market is still one of the best places to get your farm fresh food, and even though the St. James Cathedral is no longer the tallest building in the city, it’s still a sight to behold.
This project accessibility is simply paradisiacal with a Walk Score of 86/100, a transit score of 92/100, and a perfect Bike Score of 99/100. The location provides a choice of grocery stores, liquor stores, restaurants, bars, and boutique shops.
One highlight is the Distillery District. This refurbished whiskey distillery has been transformed into the go to destination for eating, shopping, and exploring - all while managing to keep its Victorian architectural facade. For transit, the area is heavily serviced by buses and streetcars, and Union Subway Station is only a few minutes’ walk away. This is the place to be.
The Goode Condos Highlights
- Steps to the Supermarket
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Walk to the new Corktown station in 7 minutes! (current bus stop – 1 min walk)
- Walk to either George Brown campus in under 10 minutes! OR Bike in 4!
- The Distillery in 0 minutes
- Walk to Corktown commons 18 acre park in 12 minutes
- Walk to St. Lawrence Market in 10 minutes
- Walk to a dog park about 4 minutes away
- Walk to East Harbour in only 17 minutes! (with 50,000 jobs coming)
- Walk to the all new Parliament slip – in 1 minute
- OR Drive / Bike / TTC anywhere in minutes!
- 1 minute walk to Mill Street at Parliament Street bus stop
- 2 minute walk to King and Parliament streetcar stop
- 3 minute walk to Cherry Street at King Street streetcar stop
- 4 minute walk to new Corktown Station
- 5 minute bike to the Waterfront Trail
- 6 minute drive to the Gardiner Expressway
- 7 minute drive to Union Station
- Short distance to the Don Valley Parkway and lake
- Close to the local bus and streetcar services
- Excellent Walk Score of 93 out of 100
- Perfect Bike Score of 100 out of 100
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
- Located in one of Canada's most sought-after destinations for art, culture, entertainment, dining, and retail.
- Part of the East End transformation with 50,000+ new jobs, 14M sq. ft. of brand-new office, retail, residential, and institutional space, and a new subway line and transit hub.
- A smart investment in an area on the cusp of extraordinary growth.
- A new southern edge, pushing the boundaries of the District.
- Walk Score 931Transit Score 1001 Bike Score 100
- Well-connected to transit, highways, bike paths and trails.
- A developer with over 35 years of experience in real estate across Canada
- Fantastic deposit structure: 5% in 2021, 5% in 2022 and 5% in 2023*
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!