The Garden Series On Sheppard Avenue East condos is a pre-construction condominium development in Scarborough. This new mid-rise and townhome development by 95 Developments is located at 3445 Sheppard Avenue East is coming to the Tam O’Shanter – Sullivan neighbourhood.
The Garden Series On Sheppard Summary
This mixed-use development will have two mid-rise towers, one will raise 14-storeys off the ground while the other will be 10-storeys, both buildings will hold 295 residential suites. Investors can also expect 4 blocks of 3-storey stacked townhomes with 57 units, bringing the total number of suites to 352. This development is currently in the pre-construction phase and the developer is 95 Developments.
It is a New Townhome development by located at Sheppard Ave E & Warden Ave, Toronto. Located at the intersection of Sheppard Avenue East and Warden Avenue, The Garden Series Towns is a collection of 3 storey tall stacked towns that will provide residents with spacious layouts, luxurious features and private outdoor spaces in the form of patios, balconies, or rooftop terraces.
The Garden Series is a modern mid-rise condo with a total area of 330.851 SF with a large rooftop terrace to enjoy luxurious living. It has elegant suites with floor-to-ceiling windows with integrated residential and commercial elements.
The collection of residential buildings will account for 97% of the mixed-use development and consist of over 352 residential units surrounded by an abundance of greenery. The last 3% will be covered by commercial units at street level for modern convenience such as dining and shopping.
There are also over 400 units of parking space for reduced congestion. The Garden Series community offers a livable and accessible urban lifestyle with a variety of unparalleled amenities, including both indoor and outdoor amenities covering around 21000 SF .
Reasons To Invest At The Garden Series On Sheppard
- A new street will be built in the complex that will start from Sheppard Avenue and will run north and south between the two towers, the road will then extend east between the 14-storey building and the townhomes. These townhomes will be laid out in a U-shape welcoming residents from all angles.
- The Garden Series On SheppardCondos will offer a range of suite sizes and number of bedrooms. The towers will have one bachelor unit, 192 one-bedroom suites, 99 two-bedroom suites and 3 three-bedroom suites. For residents looking for more space, the stacked townhomes will offer 19 two-bedrooms and 38 three-bedrooms.
- These mixed-use towers will have retail space available on the ground floor of each building. A freshly landscaped pedestrian walkway will connect residents to the two buildings, townhomes and the newly built public park.
- Investors and home-owners can expect over 2,700 square-feet of indoor amenity space available on the ground floor of the 10-storey building and over 4,400 square-feet of amenity space on the ground floor of the 14-storey building. Indoor amenity space in both buildings will lead to an outdoor amenity area which will hold 8,900 square-feet of space. Additionally, each townhome will have an outdoor private terrace.
- There will be 420 parking spaces available for residents, visitors and retail. The towers will have two-underground levels of parking spaces while the retail and townhome parking will be above ground. There will also be 237 bicycle parking spaces available.
Location & Neighbourhood
- One of the most important factors to consider when thinking about investing in this area is the future of transit. The Sheppard LRT is currently underway and is expected to be completed by 2021.
- This new transit will span 13 kilometres and will add 26 stops along Sheppard which will connect to Don Mills Station. One of the proposed LRT stops will be at Sheppard Avenue and Warden Avenue, just outside of this development. This new mode of transportation will enhance the public transportation experience for commuters allowing them to get to their destination quicker. Currently, Agincourt GO Station is a 5 minute drive away and will take residents to Union Station in only 30 minutes. Highway 404 and 401 are also located right by this development, commuters can access these major arteries in no time.
- There are many schools in this area, making this neighbourhood perfect for families. Some of these schools include public, catholic, elementary and high schools. For those that need after-school services, Kumon Math and Reading Centre is just up the street.
- There are many parks located in the Tam O’Shanter neighbourhood, residents will have access to many walking trails and lush greenery. The most well-known is Bridlewood Park only a 3 minute drive away. Additionally, the Tam O’Shanter Golf Course is close by.
- There are many malls nearby including Scarborough Town Centre, Agincourt Mall and Kennedy Commons which will offer many retail stores and restaurants to choose from. There is always something to do in this area, making it a prime spot to invest.
Garden Series On Sheppard Highlights:
- Sheppard Gardens Easy access to major highways (HWY 401/404/DVP)
- TTC bus stop at doorstep
- less than 10 mins to Don Mills subway station by bus
- close to Fairview Shopping Mall
- convenient area with less than 10 mins drive to IKEA, Canadian Tire, Lablaws
- 10 mins away from North York General Hospital
- Nearby parks include Bridlewood Park, North Bridlewood Park and North Bridlewood Park