The Fountains Condos
The epitome of luxury, The Fountains Condos will reflect the ultimate in sophisticated living with contemporary suite designs, lavish amenities and the very latest in environmentally responsible construction. The architecture is a breathtaking amalgam of precast and glass aimed to maximize light and views from all directions.
The area surrounding The Fountains Condos is rife with convenient amenities – from shopping and public transportation to theatre, golf, fine dining, places of worship and schools. This area of Thornhill is considered to be one of the most coveted places to live immediately north of Toronto.
An exquisite compendium of amenities ensures that the lifestyle at The Fountains Condos is always refreshing. From the Party Room, to the Billiards and Media Room – no detail has been spared in the creation of the recreational components at The Fountains. A lovely indoor swimming pool, a contemporary Fitness Centre, a magnificent green rooftop – all resources for fine living.
Features & Finishes
- Granite countertops.
- European-style cabinets, with 36" high upper cabinet.
- Stainless steel undermount sink with single-lever faucet and vegetable spray.
- Ceramic tile backsplash.
- Stainless Steel appliance package including: self-cleaning ceran top oven, microwave hood fan vented to exterior, built-in multi-cycle dishwasher, and frost-free refrigerator.
- Marble countertops with undermount sinks.
- Custom mirror / medicine cabinet over vanity.
- White bathroom fixtures.-
- Ceramic tile on floors, tub surround and wall and shower floor (where applicable).
- Choice of vanity cabinets from builder's standard samples.
- Single-lever faucets for vanities.
- Pressure balanced Valves in tub and shower.
- White acrylic soaker tub.
- Mirror over width of vanity in second bathroom.
- Ceramic tile in bathroom(s) and laundry area.
- Laminate flooring in living room, dining room and den (if applicable).
- Laminate flooring in foyer and kitchen.
- One choice of 50 oz. broadloom or sisal with foam under-pad in bedroom(s) or laminate flooring.
- Solid core entry door with brushed nickel hardware and stained finish.
- Contemporary interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware.
- Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer, where applicable.
- Contemporary white 5 '/2" baseboards and 2 t/+ " trim casings.
- White textured ceilings throughout, except in kitchen, bathroom(s), and laundry areas which are finished with white semi-gloss latex paint.
- Interior walls painted with two coats of flat latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semi-gloss latex paint).
- Glass and rail treatment on balconies.
- Garden level suites with walk out patios.*
- 6' high privacy screen dividing balcony and terrace where applicable
- Space efficient stacking electric washer/dryer (white) vented to exterior.
- 9' ceilings on residential levels
- Full time concierge.
- Surveillance cameras in select areas of building and underground garage.
- Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage, and other common areas.
- Enter phone and cameras located in lobby and visitor entrances allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television channel.
- Suite entry doors (and exterior doors on ground floor suites) roughed-in for in-suite security alarm system.
- In-Suite fire alarm speaker and heat detector.
- In-Suite hard wired smoke detector.
- Suites pre-wired using CAT 5 wiring, for telephone outlets in living room, bedroom(s), kitchen and den (if applicable).
- Suites pre-wired for cable television outlets using RG 6 wiring in living room, bedroom(s) and den (if applicable).
- Rough-in for wall mounted television in living-room.
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Individually controlled central heating and cooling system (seasonal).
- Central domestic hot water system.
- White Decora-style receptacles and light switches throughout suites.
- light fixtures provided in kitchen, all bedroom(s), dining room anti den, bathroom(s), and walk-in closet. (if applicable)
- Individual remote hvdro metering for hydro consumption.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for washer/dryer.
The Fountains Condos Phase 1 (G) , Phase 2 (K) and Phase 2 (H) Special Preview Price List
- 10% with Offer
- 10% at Occupancy
- Balance On Closing
Parking: 1 Standard parking spot is included in the purchase price
Monthly Maintenance Fees: $0.48/Sq. Ft., plus Hydro (metered separately for each individual unit consumption)
Estimated Taxes: 1% of purchase price per year
Tentative Occupancy: See Sales Representative
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Marble bathroom countertops
- European-style kitchen cabinets with 36" uppers
- Stainless kitchen appliances
- Laminate flooring in foyer, kitchen, living room, dining room, and den (if applicable)
- Choice of 50 oz. carpet or laminate in bedroom
- 9' Ceilings
With Access to Building Amenities:
- Party Room, Exercise Room,
- Indoor Swimming Pool, Whirlpool
- Sauna and Change Rooms/Washrooms,
- Billiards Room, Games Room, Media Room, Yoga Room
Number of Suites: 214
Number of Levels: 16
Prices and availability subject to change without notice. All areas and stated dimensions are approximate. Actual living area, usable floor space and square footage may vary from stated floor area. All prices, figures, sizes, specifications, information and choices of vendor's samples are subject to change without notice. Maintenance fees and taxes are approximations/estimations only and are finalized on condominium registration.
Per Condominium Disclosure and subject to feature and finishes sheet Notes, vendor's plans and vendor's samples.
As per respective Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
©Liberty Development Corporation, 2010. All rights reserved. Brokers Protected. E. & 0. E.April 14, 2014
Admin Last Updating May 06, 2014
To See Phase II Floor Plans Click Here
The Fountains Condos Phase I Floor Plans
Floor Plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.