The Carnaby Lofts
Streetcar Developments has just announced their newest project called The Carnaby Lofts, a 20 Story soft loft development in trendy Queen West.
THE CARNABY LOFTS: WHERE MODERN LIFE MEETS VINTAGE INSPIRATION
Loft style condos for sale downtown Toronto. Streetcar Development is proud to present their latest real estate offering on Queen St. W, on the corner of Gladstone and Queen St. The Carnaby’s eclectic, high-energy lifestyle perfectly exemplifies Streetcar’s motto: Rethinking. Urban Living. The loft residence will comprise 20 storeys of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedroom suites starting in the low $200’s.
The Carnaby Lofts takes inspiration from Carnaby Street in London’s west end, a pedestrian-friendly enclave of café culture, boutique shopping, funky galleries and art studios. Historic Carnaby Street became a lightning rod of fashion and design talent in the 1960s, and remains one of hip London’s coolest destinations.
The Carnaby Lofts, with it’s low starting prices in the $200,000 range will certainly be in great demand.
THE CARNABY FEATURES AND FINISHES
- 9ft.-high exposed concrete ceilings, except in bathrooms and areas with bulkheads
- Exposed concrete columns, as per plan
- Energy efficient windows
- Engineered hardwood* floors throughout, except in bathrooms as per plan
- Square edge baseboards throughout
- Walls and trim painted with flat VOC white latex paint
- Solid core wood veneer entry door with privacy viewer and contemporary hardware
- Frosted glass sliding doors to interior bedrooms, as per plan
- Hollow core interior doors and closet doors, as per plan
- Single or double sliding glass doors to balcony or terrace, as per plan
- White plastic coated wire shelving in all closets, as per plan
- Laundry closet with tiled floor and brand name, front-loading Energy Star™ stacked washer and dryer
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning with energy efficient digital thermostats
- Telephone outlet in living room, bedrooms and den, as per plan
- Cable outlet in living room and bedrooms, as per plan
- Capped light box in living/dining room and den, as per plan
- Ceiling light fixture in foyer and walk-in closets, as per plan
- “All-off” electrical switch near entry door
- Balcony or terrace with one exterior light fixture, electrical outlet
- Laminate wood veneer cabinets with high gloss accents* and metal hardware
- Under cabinet valance lighting
- Porcelain tiled backsplash*
- Quartz or granite countertop*
- Single, stainless steel undermount sink
- Chrome, single lever low-flow faucet
- Brand-name appliances, including: integrated refrigerator with bottom mount freezer; stainless steel slide-in stove with ceran top, integrated hood fan; and dishwasher, as per plan
- Wood veneer cabinets* with metal hardware
- Quartz or granite countertop*
- Undermount sink
- Chrome, single lever low-flow faucet
- Vanity-width mirror with integrated back lighting
- Porcelain tile* floors
- Soaker tub with acrylic apron and/or shower stall with glass wall and acrylic pan, as per plan
- Porcelain tile* full-height walls surrounding bathtub and/or shower stall, as per plan
- White one-piece toilet
- Pot light, as per plan
- 8 ft.-high ceilings with exhaust fan vented to the outside
- Security concierge
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as required in each suite
*From Vendor’s standard samples
The Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to, or better than, the products and materials so listed or so provided.
1. The Purchaser acknowledges that only the items listed in this Schedule are included in the Purchase Price and that the model suite furnishings and appliances, décor and upgrades, artist renderings, scale models, improvements, mirrors, built-in cabinetry, window coverings, tracks and wall coverings, and light fixtures are not included in the Purchase Price unless specified in this Schedule.
2. Included in the window system are solid spandrel panels as required to satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Building Code.
3. Dropped ceilings and bulkheads may occur to accommodate heating, ventilation and cooling systems, electrical and mechanical systems or to satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Building Code, which will reduce ceiling height.
4. Exposed structural concrete columns may be round or square and may be concrete or drywall (floor plans show structural columns as round but the Vendor reserves the right to change as required by construction).
5. Any exposed concrete ceilings may have variation in colour and grain, and the texture and smoothness of the finish on concrete surfaces will be to concrete forming industry standards.
6. Natural products (i.e. marble, granite, stone, wood, etc.) are subject to natural variations in shade, appearance, colour and grain from samples displayed. Porcelain tile, ceramic tile and broadloom are subject to pattern, shade and colour variations.
7. If the Unit is at a stage of construction which will enable the Vendor to permit the Purchaser to make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standard selections, then the Purchaser shall have until the Vendor’s date designated by the Vendor (of which the Purchaser shall be given at least fifteen (15) days prior notice) to properly complete the Vendor’s colour and material selection form. If the Purchaser fails to do so within such time period, the Vendor may irrevocably exercise all of the Purchaser’s rights to colour and material selections hereunder and such selections shall be binding upon the Purchaser. No changes whatsoever shall be permitted in colours or materials so selected by the Vendor, except that the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other materials and items for those provided in this Schedule provided that such materials and items are of equal quality to or better than the materials and items set out herein.
8. The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the prices or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
9. References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturer’s models. If these types or models shall change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model.
10. Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchaser order the purchase may have requested the Vendor to construct an additional feature within the Unit which is in the nature of an optional extra (such as, by way of example only, a whirlpool tub, etc.); if, as a result of building construction or site conditions within the Unit of the Building, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligations to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund to the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the Vendor in respect of such extra, without interest and in all other respects of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
11. Floor and specific features will depend on the Vendor’s package as selected.
12. All dimensions, if any, are approximate.
13. All specifications and materials are subject to change without notice. E. & O. E.
Promotional Discounts on all Units:
1 Bedroom - $10,000 Off
1 Bedroom + Den - $15,000 Off
2 Bedroom - $20,000 Off
10 % Extended Deposit Structure:
$5,000 on Signing
Balance of 5 % in 30 days
5% on Occupancy
$30,000 $20,000 ** Limited parking spots available.
Storage Locker: $5,000
Bicycle Locker $500
The Carnaby Price List
E. & O.E. October 26, 2015. All prices, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E. Note: All areas and stated room dimensions are approximate. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion Bulletin #22. Actual living area will vary from floor area
Last Update: April 12 , 2016
The Carnaby, a 20- storey residence with approximately 207 lofts, is the new bookend to Toronto’s famous Art & Design District in Queen West. It features energy efficient windows with individually controlled heating and air conditioning with energy efficient digital thermostats in each suite. Also featured is a cutting-edge fitness facility, indoor party and media room and an outdoor terrace.
Engineered hardwood flooring throughout the suite except in bathrooms*.
9 ft high exposed concrete ceilings**
Luxurious bathrooms with porcelain tile floors* and full-height walls surrounding bath tub and/or shower stall*, soaker tub with acrylic apron and/or shower stall with glass wall and acrylic pan*, wood veneer cabinets with metal hardware*, quartz or granite countertops* and chrome single lever low-flow faucet. Sophisticated kitchens with laminate wood veneer cabinets with high gloss accents and metal hardware*, under cabinet valance lighting and quartz or granite countertops*.Brand-name appliances including integrated refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer, stainless steel slide-in stove with ceran top, integrated hood fan and dishwasher*. A brand name, front-loading Energy Star stacked washer and dryer completes the in-suite laundry closet.
E.O & E. 10 February, 2015
Last Update 11 February, 2015
Carnaby Collection Price List
E.O & E. April 12 , 2016
Last Update: April 12 , 2016
*All leased rates adjusted (as applicable) for parking value estimated at $150/month
** Days on Market
To view the complete Package of Floor Plans Register Now
The Carnaby Floor Plans
Floor Plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.