The Bread Company Condos is a new condominium development by Lamb Development Corp currently in pre-construction located at 193 McCaul Street, Toronto in the Baldwin Village neighbourhood with a 97/100 walk score and a 100/100 transit score. The Bread Company Condos is designed by architectsAlliance. The project is 19 storeys tall and has a total of 266 suites. The Bread Company Condos is currently in Registration Phase.
The Bread Company Condos Summery
Located in Downtown’s Grange Park neighbourhood, the nearest main intersection to The Bread Company Condos is College St & St George St. Spread out over 19 stories, suites at The Bread Company Condos range in size from 600 to 1200 sqft. This Toronto condo has 266 condo units and can be found at 193 McCaul Street.
Location & Neighborhood
The Bread Company Condos will be located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, just south of College Street, west of University Avenue, at 195 McCaul Street.
A close walk to either Queen’s Park or St. Patrick TTC Subway Station.
The Bread Company Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 97/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Kensington-Chinatown neighbourhood in Toronto
- 6 minute walk to Queen’s Park Subway Station
- Walking distance to University of Toronto- St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Front Campus, Grange Park and Butterfield Park
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!