THE BOND CONDOMINIUMS
What is THE BOND? It's a connection, a destination, a state of mind. An iconic address in the heart of downtown, steps to the city's most celebrated cultural, fashion and sporting landmarks. Live at the cutting edge of urban design and style. Connect with THE BOND CONDOS.
The Bond Condos, Toronto's iconic new condominium coming soon to the Entertainment District, has generated a buzz of excitement! As anticipation builds towards our upcoming Broker Preview Event, we are pleased to release an artist's rendering of the stunning Podium to learn more about The Bond Condos.
Rising 41 storeys at Adelaide and John Streets, The Bond Condominiums is a soaring vision of translucent glass and steel. The impressive Podium Lobby is beautifully appointed with gleaming columns, lush plantings and art accents. The Bond Condos offers a wide selection of one, two and three bedroom suites and grand penthouses, designed and oriented for spectacular views and detailed with immaculate elegance.
The Bond Condos is expected to be a mixed use building with retail at the ground level, 5 levels of office and commercial parking above, and 35 storeys residential floors with 383 residential units. The Bond Condominiums should include 4 levels of below grade parking with 245 parking spaces, and 316 bicycle parking spaces
AT ADELAIDE ST. W & JOHN ST. CONDOMINIUMS
290 Adelaide Street West located on the North side of Adelaide just west of John Street
Only a block long, The Bond has been around more or less since the inception of the city and still possesses many of its beautiful 19th century brick warehouse buildings. Today it is at the heart of the Entertainment District, steps from The John Street Cultural Corridor. Here you’ll find the iconic Art Gallery of Ontario and the Ontario College of Art and Design. Then there’s the historic Much Music Building, at Queen Street, which every spring becomes the site of the station’s annual music awards. Further down there’s the Scotiabank (Multiplex) theatre and the new “jewel in the crown” of the John Street Cultural Corridor, the Bell Lightbox, home of both the Toronto Film Festival and the Ontario Cinematique.
Presently plans are underway to renovate John Street with a sustainable streetscape that will include new pavers, mature trees, street furniture, public art and perhaps two new urban plazas at the north and south ends of the street.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
THE BOND CONDOMINIUMS
The ultimate expression of stylish urban living, THE BOND is Lifetime Development’s exquisite 41-storey condominium residence in the heart of Toronto’s thriving Entertainment District.
Surrounded by Toronto’s most iconic cultural, fashion and sporting landmarks, THE BOND is designed by award winning Core Architects, with luxurious interior appointments by Tomas Pearce IDC and modernistic outdoor landscaping creations by gh3.
With generous and innovative amenities and suites, THE BOND will be more than just a home, but a sophisticated statement of your life, and subtle reflection of your social tastes.
- Sophisticated marble and leather-clad lobby interior
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week private concierge service
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station
7th Floor Urban Retreat
- Private Residents’ Lounge with wet bar, special event kitchen and dining room,
- Elegant double-sided fireplace
- Billiards lounge
- Golf Simulation and Games Room with golf projection screen and side-by-side plasma TVs with game consoles for the ultimate competitive experience
- Outdoor terrace with BBQ, dining table and lounge area
8th Floor Fitness Retreat
- Weight and Cardio Training Room
- Double-height yoga studio
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Sun Lounge equipped with juice bar island and sliding doors that open to the outdoors
- Separate private access from the pool terrace to the residents-only private change rooms and saunas on lower amenity level
The Bond Condo Suites
- Ceiling heights are approximately 9’, as per plan. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads which are required for mechanical purposes
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer spectacular unobstructed views of the city, as per plan
- Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring in all principal rooms and bedrooms
- Smooth finished ceilings except where bulkheads are required
- Solid-core paint-finish entry doors with security view-hole
- Contemporary profile painted baseboards, door frames and casings
- Designer-selected door handles and hardware
- Insulated double-glazed windows
- Spacious balconies, as per plan
- Parking and storage lockers available, as per plan
The Bond Condo Kitchens
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom-designed by Tomas Pearce IDC, in a variety of materials and colours, from builders’ standard samples
- Choice of natural stone or quartz countertops, from builder’s standard samples
- Choice of tile backsplash, from builder’s standard samples
- Stainless steel undermount sink with integrated pull-out head
- Designer-selected ceiling mounted light fixture, as per plan
- State-of-the-art European-style kitchen appliances including stainless steel stove and microwave oven with integrated exhaust fan and fully integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Designer-selected valance lighting
The Bond Condo Bathrooms
- Contemporary bathroom cabinetry, custom-designed by Tomas Pearce IDC, in a variety of colours and materials from builder’s standard samples
- Choice of natural stone or quartz countertops, from builder’s standard samples
- Choice of porcelain flooring, from builder’s standard samples
- Choice of porcelain tile tub surround from builder’s standard samples, as per plan
- Wall-mounted mirror and decorative light fixture
- Designer-selected under-mount sink
- 5’ white soaker tub with chrome faucets, as per plan
- Glass shower stall with chrome fixtures, as per plan
- Pressure balanced chrome faucet and shower fixtures
- Chrome accessory package including towel bars and toilet paper holder, where applicable
The Bond Condo Convenient Laundry
- In-suite laundry closet with stacked washer and dryer, as per plan
- Builder’s pre-selected ceramic tile flooring in the laundry closet
The Bond Condo Tech Features
- Individual thermostat for temperature control in each suite
- Emergency voice communications system, smoke and carbon monoxide detector, where applicable in each suite
- Pre-wired for cable TV, high-speed Internet access and telephones, as per plan
- Card and key access throughout all common areas
- All main entrances and exits monitored with closed circuit television system
- Cameras strategically located in public areas including parking garage
- Enterphone in lobby entrance vestibule
- Remote control/access card for private garage access
Lifetime Developments is a member of BILD (Building Industry and Land Development Association) Toronto. All suites protected under the TARION Warranty Corporation. Interior design consultation at Décor Centre on all finishes and colour packages included in purchase price. All interior floor, wall finishes and materials have been selected by the builder with the assistance of the builder’s interior design firm, Tomas Pearce. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from builder’s samples, and are as per builder’s specifications. Purchasers shall only be entitled to make such selections provided that the items are not already ordered or installed. Principal rooms include kitchen, living room and study/den. Please note, prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice. Vendor may substitute materials for those provided in the plans and specifications, provided that such materials are of quality equal to or better than the material provided for in the floor plans and specifications above. E. & O.E.
Don't miss this Limited Time Promotion !
*Provided as a fixed credit against the Purchase Price on the Unit Transfer Date subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Exclusive Listing: Milborne Real Estate Inc., Brokers Protected. All prices, terms and incentives are subject to change without notice E. & O. E. January 19, 2016
Last Update : January 19. 2016
The Bond Condos is a connection, a destination, a state of mind; it’s an iconic address in the heart of downtown Toronto, steps to the city’s most celebrated cultural, fashion, and sporting landmarks. The Bond is a modern condominium residence at the cutting edge of design and style. It’s Urban Expressionism at its finest.
- Rising 41 storeys, THE BOND CONDOMINIUM is a soaring vision of translucent glass and steel
- Architectural Design by Award Winning Core Architects based in Toronto
- Interior Design by Tomas Pearce Interior Design.
- Landscape Design by Award Winning gh3
- Sophisticated Marble and Leather-Clad Lobby Interior
- Private Resident`s Lounge with Wet Bar, Special Event Kitchen and Dining Room
- Outdoor terrace with BBQ, Dining Table and Lounge Area
- Elegant Double-Sided Fireplace
- Fitness Retreat with Weight and Cardio Training Room, Double Height Yoga Studio and Sauna
- Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Sun Lounge Equipped with Juice Bar Island and Sliding Doors to Outside
- Golf Simulation and Games Room
- 9` Foot Ceilings
- Floor-to-Ceiling Insulated Double-Glazed Windows for an Unobstructed View of the City
- Contemporary Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinetry Custom-Designed by Thomas Pearce IDC
- Choice of Designer-Selected Pre-Finished Engineered flooring in all Principal rooms and bedrooms
- Contemporary Profile Painted Baseboards, Door Frames and Casings
- Designer-Selected Ceiling Mounted Light Fixture
- State-of-the-Art European-Style Kitchen Appliances
- 5` foot White Soaker Tub with Chrome Faucets
- Glass Shower Stall with Chrome Fixtures
- Wall Mounted Bathroom Mirror with Decorative Light Fixtures
- Pre-Wired for Cable TV, High-Speed Internet Access and Telephones
THE BOND CONDOMINIUMS PRICE LIST
*Provided as a fixed credit against the Purchase Price on the Unit Transfer Date subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Exclusive Listing: Milborne Real Estate Inc., Brokers Protected. All prices, terms and incentives are subject to change without notice E. & O. E. June, 2016
Last Updated October 25 , 2016
THE BOND CONDOMINIUMS FLOOR PLANS
THE BOND CONDOMINIUMS PENTHOUSE FLOOR PLANS
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.