Condominium Residences at Yonge & Eglinton
Green condo living is now available at The Berwick Condos. The midtown district, one of the most desirable places to live, welcomes one of the most anticipated condominium projects every built. These new and sophisticated Toronto Midtown condos, called The Berwick Condos, will be located ideally at Yonge and Eglinton. With a distinctive stepped design by award winning architectural firm Page + Steele, The Berwick Condos will be the landmark address for urban individuals, couples and families for years to come. Some of the impressive building features include solid, durable reinforced concrete and clay brick construction with virtual floor to ceiling aluminum glazing that provides maximum exposures and minimizes obstruction of views from residences. Also, there is a window system with Low-E glass coating and argon gas filled design. Most of The Berwick Condos suites will have large balconies or terrace decks that have natural ventilation, lots of light and views for enjoyment. Also, there is glass and rail treatment on balconies as per floor plan and privacy screen dividing the balcony and terrace where applicable. Other great building features at The Berwick Condos includes garden level homes with direct street entry, automated refuse and recycling collection system with tri-sorting feature as well as individual suite metering and central domestic hot water system. There is a full time concierge, surveillance cameras, in suite fire alarm speakers, fire sprinkler system, key fob access, and enterphone at the entrance lobby. All homes will be covered by the full TARION Warranty Coverage.
IMPRESSIVE BUILDING FEATURES
- Solid, durable reinforced concrete and clay brick construction with virtual floor-to-ceiling aluminum glazing provides maximum exposure and minimizes obstruction of views
- Window system with low-E glass coating and argon gas-filled design
- Most suites with balconies or terraces for greater access to natural ventilation, light and views for enhanced living experience and enjoyment
- Glass and rail treatment on balconies, as per plan
- Privacy screen dividing balcony/terrace, where applicable
- Garden level suites with direct entry to street
- Automated refuse and recycling collection system with tri-sorting feature
- Individual suite metering for hydro consumption measurement capability
- Central domestic hot water system
ELEGANT BUILDING AMENITIES
- Central internal plaza with soft landscaping and resident drop-off
- Dual entry lobby supervised by a full-time concierge with direct pedestrian access to Berwick Avenue
- Chic party room with demonstration kitchen opening onto a furnished outdoor patio.
- Naturally lit, relaxed and casual reading area with wireless internet capabilities
- Media room with soft seating, wall-mounted flat screen TV, DVD player and game console.
- Property Management Office
- Bicycle Storage Room
- Guest Suite
- Fitness centre with separate yoga/stretching room
- His & Her change rooms with shower and steam room
CONTEMPORARY SUITE FINISHING
- Solid core, wood veneer suite entry doors with chrome lever handle and privacy viewer
- Contemporary flat panel doors with chrome lever handle at bathrooms and laundry, as per plan
- White textured ceilings throughout, except in kitchens and bathrooms which are finished in white semi-gloss latex
- Dropped ceilings above bathrooms and as required to accommodate ducting, as per plan
- Sliding closet doors, as per plan
- 4" squared edge baseboard
- Wire shelving closets
- Terrawood" flooring or equivalent laminate flooring, except for tiled areas, as per plan
- All drywall primed cnd painted in a white flat latex paint
- All bathrooms, interior doors and trim primed and painted in a white semi-gloss paint
- Granite countertops
- European-style kitchen cabinetry
- Upgraded hardware for base and upper cabinetry
- Ceramic backsplash above counter
- Single or double stainless steel sink ledge-back sink with integral pull-out spray faucet, as per plan
- Island or flush breakfast bar, as per plan
- Split electrical outlets installed at counter level for countertop appliances
- Stainless steel (with black accents) appliance package including self-cleaning electric oven, microwave hood fan vented to exterior, built-in dishwasher and frost-free refrigerator
- Solid surface counter with integrated sink on bathroom vanity cabinetry
- Ceramic tile on floors, tub surround and wall and shower floor/ceiling (where applicable)
- White acrylic soaker tub
- Full-width mirror over vanity
- Single-lever faucets for vanities
- Positemp valve in all tub/showers
- Privacy locks on bathroom doors
- Bathrooms vented to the exterior with exhaust fan
- Faucets and separate drain for automatic washer
- Heavy-duty wiring and vent for dryer
- White stacked washer/dryer
- Ceramic tile flooring per vendor
ADVANCED MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Individually controlled heat pump heating and cooling system
- White Decor-style electrical switches, receptacles and plates throughout
- Light fixtures provided in kitchen, bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Switch-controlled split wall outlet in all bedrooms and dens, as per plan
- Capped ceiling outlet in separate bedrooms and dining area, if applicable
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors in all suites
- 100 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring
- Individual hydro metering
CAT 5 rough-in wiring for telephone outlets in kitchen, living/dining room, den and bedroom, as per plan
RG6 rough-in wiring -or cable TV outlets in living room, master bedroom, and secondary bedroom, as per plan
PEACE OF MIND
- Full-time concierge
- Surveillance cameras in select areas of underground garage
- In-suite fire alarm speaker (with silencer) and heat detector connected to fire alarm annunciation panel
- Fire sprinkler suppression system
- In-suite hard wired smoke detector
- Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage and other common areas
- Enterphone and camera system in lobby entrance allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television channel
- Suite entry doors (and' exterior doors on ground floor suites) roughed in for in-suite security alarm system
- Full TARION Warranty Coverage
Note: All specifications are subject to change. E. O. & E. Subject to paragraph 4 of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale,the vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed above or provided for in the plans or specifications providec that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to or better than those listed.
$10,000 OFF the price
The Berwick will be a landmark address offering a contemporary urban lifestyle that perfectly suits its surroundings. Beautifully landscaped entrance and arrival area to provide for a gracious first impression. 24-hour concierge. Individually controlled heat pump heating and cooling system. Individual suite metering for hydro consumption. Luxuriously appointed party room with both indoor lounge and outdoor patio for entertaining. Well equipped fitness centre adjoining a separate yoga/stretching room. Furnished Guest Suite.
Solid 4” squared edge baseboard. Terrawood® flooring or equivalent laminate flooring except for tiled areas, as per plan. Granite kitchen counter top. European-style kitchen cabinetry. Stainless steel appliances package including self-cleaning electric oven, microwave hood fan vented to exterior, built in dishwasher and frost-free refrigerator. White stacked washer/dryer. Solid surface counter with integrated sink on bathroom vanity cabinetry, ceramic tile flooring. White acrylic soaker tub. Full-width mirror over vanity. Single-lever faucets for vanities.
All prices, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notices E. & O. E.
*As stated in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale & Condominium Documents. Parking spaces available for designated Units only. Floor plans measured in accordance with TARION Bulletin #22. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area.
E. & O. E. February 14, 2015
Last Updating February 20, 2015
CityTowns at the Berwick will be a landmark address offering a contemporary urban lifestyle perfectly suited to its surroundings. Beautifully landscaped arrival area to provide for a gracious first impression. 24-hour concierge. Individually controlled high velocity gas fired domestic hot water and heating. Luxuriously appointed party room. Indoor lounge and outdoor patio for entertaining. Fitness center adjoining a separate yoga/stretching room. Furnished Guest Suite.
Mirage engineered flooring or equivalent except for tiled and carpeted areas, as per plan. Granite kitchen counter with double bullnose. Premium extended height kitchen cabinetry with under mount sink and glass mosaic or tumbled marble backsplash. Low voltage under cabinet lighting. 6 piece appliances package including side by side or stacked white washer/dryer and laundry tub, per plan. Smooth ceilings on main floor. Baths with marble floors and countertops, porcelain under mount sinks, free standing tub in ensuite, frameless glass shower enclosures. Private waterclosets. Oak stairs with oak handrail and decorative metal pickets.
*All prices, figures, features and materials are preliminary, as per plan and are subject to change without notice. Décor Dollars to be used at the time of colour selections. E. & O. E. **As stated in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale & Condominium Documents. Price includes one parking space and locker; in some cases they are external to the unit and subject to additional parking and locker common expenses. Floor area measured in accordance with TARION Bulletin #22. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area.
February 14th, 2014. Last Update February 20, 2014
The Berwick Condos Floor Plans
to view City Towns at Berwick TH06 Floor Plan register Now !
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.