Terrace on Danforth
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING – FAR FROM ORDINARY. Liberty Development is proud to launch TERRACE ON DANFORTH - a distinctive boutique midrise that is set to revitalize the Danforth-Warden corridor. Terrace on Danforth offers a superb collection of well designed urban suites with balconies or terraces, as well as a fine complement of amenities including a spectacular Terrace Garden. Live just minutes from the lakeshore, walking trails, golf courses and vibrant shopping and dining on the Danforth. At Terrace on Danforth, great location meets elegant living.
Terrace on Danforth presents a stunning façade of shimmering glass and precast, punctuated by fresh air balconies. Retail storefronts on the ground fl oor will connect the building to the street and give it a unique and lively vibe. Interior layouts aim to be bright, airy and spacious, with a fine selection of features and appointments.
EXQUISITE FEATURES & FINISHES
- Granite countertops.*
- European-style cabinets, with an upper cabinet.*
- Stainless steel undermount sink with singlelever faucet and vegetable spray.*
- Ceramic tile backsplash.*
- 6 Appliance package including: self-cleaning ceran top oven, micro wave hood fan vented to exterior, built-in multi-cycle dishwasher, and frost-free refrigerator.*
- Mirror over vanity.
- White bathroom fixtures.
- Ceramic tile on floors, tub surround and wall and shower floor (where applicable).*
- Choice of vanity cabinets from builder’s standard samples. *
- Single-lever faucets for vanities.
- Pressure balanced valves in tub and shower.
- White acrylic soaker tub.
- Ceramic tile in bathroom(s) and laundry area.*
- Laminate flooring in living room, dining room and den (if applicable).*
- Laminate flooring in foyer and kitchen.*
- One choice of 40 oz. broadloom or sisal with foam under-pad in bedroom(s)
- Solid core entry door with brushed hardware and stained finish.
- Contemporary interior doors with brushed lever hardware.
- Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer, where applicable.
- Contemporary white 4 1/2” baseboards and 2¼ ” trim casings.
- White textured ceilings throughout, except in kitchen, bathroom(s), and laundry areas which are finished with white semi-gloss latex paint.
- Interior walls painted with two coats of fl at off white latex paint (kitchen, bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semi-gloss latex paint).*
- 6’ High privacy screen dividing balcony and terrace where applicable
- Space efficient stacking electric washer/dryer (white) vented to exterior.
- 8’ ceilings on residential levels except where bulkhead installed
- Surveillance cameras in select areas of building and underground garage.
- Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage, and other common
- Enter phone and cameras located in lobby and visitor entrances allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television channel.
- Suite entry doors roughed-in for in-suite security alarm system.
- In-Suite fi re alarm speaker and heat detector.
- In-Suite hard wired smoke detector.
- Suites pre-wired using CAT 5 wiring, for telephone outlets in living room, bedroom(s), kitchen and den (if applicable).
- Suites pre-wired for cable television outlets using RG 6 wiring in living room, bedroom(s) and den (if applicable).
- Rough-in for wall mounted television in living-room.
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Individually controlled central heating and cooling system (seasonal).
- Central domestic hot water system.
- White Decora-style receptacles and light switches throughout suites.
- Light fixtures provided in kitchen, all bedroom(s), dining room and den, bathroom(s), and walk-in closet. (if applicable).
- Individual remote hydro metering for hydro consumption.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for washer/dryer.
* Indicates as per Vendor’s standard sample(s).
• Indicates as per Vendor’s plans.
Purchaser(s) shall select the colour and material from Vendor’s standard samples only (one carpet colour and one laminate floor colour per suite). Purchaser(s) may select upgraded materials from Vendor’s samples and shall pay the upgrade costs at the time of colour and finishes selection. Vendor reserves the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material or finishes or that provided for herein with material or finishes of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material or finish is of equal or better quality shall be made by Vendor, in its sole, absolute and unfettered discretion, which determination shall be final and binding. Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the unit may vary from Vendor samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and/or as a result of any such finishes being of natural products (i.e., due to the inherent nature of the material itself) and Purchaser agrees that Vendor is not responsible for same. Vendor shall not be responsible for shade differences occurring in the manufacture of items such as, but not limited to, finishing materials or products such as carpet, tiles, granite, marble, porcelain, laminate flooring, bath tubs, sinks and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes. Nor shall Vendor be responsible for shade differences in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and in these circumstances the product as manufactured shall be accepted by Purchaser. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that pre-finished wood flooring (if any) or any engineered wood flooring (if any) may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels inducing gapping and cupping. Purchaser acknowledges that marble and similar stones (if any) are very soft stones, which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by Purchaser and are very easily scratched and damaged.
Plan and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Where bulkheads are installed and where dropped ceilings are required, the ceiling height will be less than stated, as per Vendor’s plans.
All floor plans, elevations, sizes and specifications are subject to change from time to time by Vendor without notice. E. & O. E.
Unit owners are covered by TARION Warranty Program (formally known as ONHWP). Vendor is proud to be registered with TARION Warranty Program.
Note: All illustrations are artist's concept only. Information subject to change without notice.
Terrace on Danforth Price List For Available Units
E. & O.E. June, 2015
Last Update June 5, 2015
1 Prices and availability subject to change without notice. All areas and stated dimensions are approximate. Actual living area, usable floor space and square footage may vary from stated floor area. All prices, figures, sizes, specifications, information and choices of vendor's samples are subject to change without notice.
2 Maintenance fees and taxes are approximations/estimations only and are finalized on condominium registration.
3 Per Condominium Disclosure and subject to feature and finishes sheet Notes, vendor's plans and vendor's samples.
4 As per respective Agreement of Purchase and Sale,
©Liberty Development Corporation, 2011. All rights reserved. Brokers Protected.
E. & O.E. March 04, 2015
Last Update 16 March, 2015
Floor Plans Available
Terrace on Danforth Floor Plans