Sunnidale is a new single family home development by RedBerry Homes currently in preconstruction at Concession 12 Sunnidale Road, Wasaga Beach. Sunnidale unit sizes range from 1000 to 3000 square feet.
Sunnidale Wasaga Beach is a new master planned community comprised of family-inspired homes established in a friendly and flourishing neighbourhood and the ideal place for new couples, growing families, and empty nesters alike. Located in the heart of Georgian Bay, this new master planned community is only a short drive away from Downtown Collingwood, Blue Mountain Ski Resort, Lake Simcoe and less than 90 minutes away from Pearson International Airport. Made up of a collection of towns, semis, and singles, these homes will encompass a village square where locals can find shops, restaurants, and a multiplex recreational facility that your family can enjoy all year round!
Top Reasons to Live at Sunnidale Homes
- Residents of Sunnidale Homes will love the serenity of living away from the hustle of the big city and being surrounded by plenty of green space, Georgian Bay, the Nottawasaga River, Pretty River Valley Provincial Park, and the Blue Mountains.
- A town located north of the GTA and located along Georgian Bay, Wasaga Beach is home to the world’s longest freshwater beach. Residents of Sunnidale Homes will love the small-town charm of living near cottage country year-round and being a couple of hours drive away from the big city. Sunnidale Towns would also make for a great investment opportunity or summer home.
- Sunnidale Homes will be located near plenty of lifestyle amenities within the town of Wasaga Beach and along the main strip of the beachfront including dining, shopping, and entertainment options. The town of Collingwood and the city of Barrie are both a short drive away and offer a wide variety of local and big-box retailers.
- Spring, summer, fall, or winter, no matter the season there is always something to do in Wasaga Beach. Sunnidale Homes are located near the main beach area, Blue Mountains, and Horseshoe Valley Resort. Residents can enjoy swimming, hiking, cycling, skating, skiing, and snowboarding all close to home.
- Sunnidale Homes will ultimately be part of a larger master-planned community with proposed schools, libraries, community centres, and playgrounds all being built to help contribute to a thriving and prosperous life for its residents.