Spice Urban Towns will be coming soon to Danforth Ave. & Danforth Rd. Bungalow, 2-Storey Urban Towns & Rooftop Terrace Designs starting from the mid $300's
749 sq.ft. up to 1,029 sq.ft.
Within the unique triangle of land bordered by Danforth Avenue, Danforth Road and Warden Avenue, SPICE will be a vibrant and tasty addition to this established east end neighbourhood. TTC buses are right at your doorstep, with the Warden and Victoria Park Subway Stations just minutes away and the Danforth GO Station 10 minutes away.
Those who live, work and play on the Danforth have a real zest for living…and SPICE will add a little extra flavor to the neighbourhood. Here you’ll savor a life just steps from smorgasbord of ethnic and international cuisine…cafes, bars and clubs…stores, shops and boutiques. Schools, day cares, parks and services are also all within easy walking distance. Or head south to enjoy a stroll down by the Bluffs or along the boardwalk at the Beach.
Register now to be kept fully informed. As a VIP Registrant, you’ll be among the first to be invited to our Preview Opening where you’ll have best choice of units at pre-construction prices, as well as special purchaser incentives.
ATTRACTIVE EXTERIOR FINISHES
- Architecturally controlled elevations blending brick, stucco, low-maintenance insulated metal cladding, and architectural features in other materials, as per elevation.
- Maintenance-free aluminum soffits, downspouts, fascia and eavestroughs.
- Painted insulated metal entry exterior door with weather-stripping and deadbolt lock.
- All vinyl windows, casement, or fixed windows throughout, either white or coloured as per applicable elevation/plan. Bungalow level windows to be vinyl sliders if applicable.
- All windows to be double-glazed with Low E coating and Argon Gas.
- All opening windows are complete with screens.
- Gas hook up on terraces.
- Rooftop terrace, covered balcony and/or patio, if applicable, as per plan.
- Rooftop terrace door, as per plan, if applicable. Stairs from interior to outdoor terrace included with step-up from stair landing to terrace.
- Step-up from interior to balcony/patio, if applicable.
- Exterior water taps on rooftop terraces.
- Exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter, where applicable.
- Front door entry set, house number, and lighting (if applicable) as per elevation.
- Your choice of cabinets from Vendor’s standard designer samples.
- Your choice of granite countertops from Vendor’s standard designer samples.
- Your choice of backsplash from Vendor’s standard designer samples.
- Stainless steel undermount zero radius sink, including single pull-down faucet and shut-off valve, as per Vendor’s specifications.
- Stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, self-cleaning range, multi-cycle dishwasher and microwave hood fan.
- Split receptacle(s) at counter level for small appliances.
- Your choice of cabinets from Vendor’s standard designer samples.
- Bathroom vanity complete with two soft-closing drawers, polymer basin and modern rectangular overflow.
- Decorative lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms and powder room.
- White bathroom fixtures from Vendor’s standard designer samples, including toilet.
- White acrylic bathtubs in all bathrooms if applicable, as per plan.
- White shower bases in all shower stalls if applicable, as per plan.
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
- Your choice of floor tile and tub wall enclosure from Vendor’s standard designer samples.
- Chrome finish faucets with pop-up drains and water-saving aerators in all bathroom and powder room sinks, from Vendor’s standard designer samples.
- Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
- All shower controls and tub fillers to be chrome finish, from Vendor’s standard designer samples.
- Bathroom and powder room accessories to include matching chrome finish towel bar and toilet paper holder.
- Shut-off valves for all bathroom/powder room sinks.
FINE INTERIOR FINISHES
- Hollow core interior doors as per plan.
- Approximately nine (9’) foot ceilings throughout, except in areas where ceiling bulkheads and/or mechanical drops are required to facilitate the installation of structural components, mechanical systems and/or ductwork, resulting in overall ceiling height to be reduced accordingly. Walls may be modified to accommodate mechanical systems.
- White textured ceiling finish in all areas except bathrooms which feature a smooth white finish.
- Laminate strip wood style flooring from Vendor’s standard designer samples throughout all areas except bathrooms and laundry room, which are tiled.
- 35oz broadloom (with underpadding) from Vendor’s standard designer samples on all interior stairs, as applicable.
- Tiled floors in all bathrooms and laundry room from Vendor’s standard designer samples.
- 2” casing on all doors and windows, and 4” baseboards from Vendor’s standard designer samples.
- Brushed metal lever handles on interior swing doors throughout.
- Hanging rod and shelf in all closets.
- 100 Amp service with circuit breaker panel.
- All wiring in accordance with Electrical Safety Authority standards and Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
- Tamper-resistant receptacles installed where required.
- Electrical outlet(s) in all bathrooms and powder room include ground fault interrupter.
- Ceiling-mounted light fixtures in kitchen area, den, halls, finished laundry room, family room, where applicable, as per plan. Capped outlet for dining fixture and all bedrooms where applicable, as per plan.
- Decora style switches throughout, as per plan.
- Smoke detector(s) installed as per Ontario Building Code.
- Carbon monoxide detector(s) installed as per Ontario Building Code.
- Electronic front door chime.
- Prewiring for internet and cable TV in living room, bedroom and den, if applicable as per plan.
- Prewiring for telephone service in kitchen, living room and bedroom, if applicable as per plan.
- High efficiency, stacked multi-cycle washer and dryer.
- Washable white latex paint on interior walls throughout finished areas.
- Interior trims and doors also painted washable white latex.
ENERGY STAR® FEATURES
- All windows with insulated spacers if applicable. Windows installed with expandable foam at perimeter and caulked on the exterior.
- Insulation to exterior walls R22 and roof R40 or better.
- Mid-efficiency forced air heating and ventilation system.
- Central air conditioning in all units.
- Programmable thermostat centrally located.
Only the items set out in this Schedule “B” are included in the Purchase Price. ALL MATERIALS AND COLOURS OF VENDOR’S STANDARD FINISHES SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT CONSTRUCTION. All features and finishes are subject to change without notice. Furnishings, décor, improvements, mirrors, drapes, tracks and wall coverings in the sales centre and/or model home are for display purposes only and are not included in the Purchase Price. The Purchaser acknowledges that the townhouse type chosen may be built as a reverse plan to the brochure type shown. Room, balcony, patio or terrace dimensions, if stated, are approximate only. Specifications and plans are subject to modification. Step-up from suite to terrace and/or balcony may be required. Purchasers agree that where dropped ceilings are required and/or where ceiling bulkheads are
installed, the ceiling height will be less than represented in this Schedule “B”. Vendor reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality without notice subject to availability and construction process. In the event colours and/or finishings subsequently become unavailable, the Purchaser shall be obliged to re-attend the sales centre to choose from substitute
colours and/or finishes. If the Purchaser fails to choose colours or finishes within specified time period, the Vendor may choose the colours and the finishings for the Purchaser and the Purchaser agrees to accept the Vendor’s selections. E. & E.O
Spice Urban Towns remaining Inventory
The Builder has just released the last Gingers so we only have a few left!
The Ginger is an End Unit that can be a 2B+D or 3B. It is 861 sqft. and has a patio that is 158 sqft. The starting price for the Ginger is $464,900. This price gets your client the Unit + One Parking Space + Locker + 6 Full Sized Appliances + Granite Counter Top + $500 Assignment + Patio Furniture & BBQ
Last Update December 7 , 2016
Spice Urban Towns Floor Plans