Where urban living rises above the ordinary, gorgeous amenities nourish the soul, and the best things in life are moments away. Welcome to SkyCity Condos, the bold new vision of urban condominium living in the heart of Richmond Hill.
BE PART OF A BOLD NEW VISION
SkyCity Condos; a spectacular new master planned community is coming to Yonge & Highway 7 in Richmond Hill City Centre. A phenomenal new address that will reach for the sky to offer the ultimate in elegant living.
SkyCity Suite of the Month
Enjoy the sun all day long!
Starting at ONLY $329,500* including Parking & Locker
The Sunny Highlights of Your 1,035 Sq. Ft. Suite are:
· Kitchen with breakfast bar & breakfast area featuring a large window to enjoy the view
· Generous open concept living and dining area - great for entertaining
· Master Bedroom with abundance of windows/sliding door brightening your day
· 2nd Bedroom features the luxury of a linen closet and a 2nd bathroom with a glass shower close by
Features & Finishes
QUALITY KITCHEN FEATURES
- 5 ½" wide laminate flooring from Vendor’s samples
- Convenient pass-throughs in kitchen as per plan
- Undermount stainless steel double sink with single lever chrome pull down faucet
- Contemporary designed cabinetry with 40" high upper cabinets from Vendor’s samples
- Under cabinet lighting with valance
- Choice of ¾" Caesar Stone or ¾" granite countertop with square edge from Vendor’s samples
- Choice of ½" x ½" glass or marble mosaic back splash from Vendor’s samples
- Contemporary ceiling light fixture
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
- Contemporary design vanity cabinet from Vendor’s samples
- 12" x 24" porcelain floor tile from Vendor’s samples
- 4" x 16" glazed ceramic wall tile for shower/bath enclosure from Vendor’s samples
- ½" x ½" glass or marble mosaic accent tile for bath/shower enclosure from Vendor’s samples
- Under mount vanity sink
- Chrome single lever faucet
- Choice of ¾" Caesar Stone or ¾" granite counter top with standard square edge and matching 4" up stand from Vendor’s samples
- Contemporary mirrored medicine cabinet
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to outside
- Privacy locks on bathroom doors
- Pressure balanced valve for bathtub and shower
- Soaker bathtub as per plan
- Walk in shower with frameless glass enclosure and door as per plan
- Individual seasonally controlled heating and air conditioning (vertical fancoil(s) complete with electric duct heater)
- Outdoor balcony or patio as per plan
- Emergency voice communication system, smoke detector and heat detector per O.B.C.
- Laundry area complete with washer/dryer hook-up and white ceramic tile floor
- Suite entry alarm connected to 24-hour-a-day monitoring located at concierge desk. Windows and sliding doors monitored for ground floor suites only
- Copper electrical wiring with circuit breaker service panel
- Individual hydro meter
LIVING AREA FEATURES
- 5 ½" laminate flooring for living room, dining room, den, bedroom(s), hall and foyer from Vendor’s samples
- Mirrored sliding closet door at front foyer as per plan. Balance sliding closet doors to be finished in a white laminate.
- Contemporary interior doors with chrome lever hardware
- 2 ¼" door casing
- 4 ½" base board
- Walls, ceilings and bulkheads to be painted with white latex paint. Smooth finished ceiling
- Floor to ceiling height 9' in principal rooms excluding bulkheads
- Wood trim and doors to be painted with semi-gloss white latex paint
- Pre-wired telephone outlets in living room, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom or den
- Pre-wired outlets for cable TV in living room, master bedroom, 2nd bedroom or den
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room only
- Ceiling light fixture in foyer
- Electrical outlet located on balcony or patio
- 17 cubic-foot frost-free refrigerator, counter depth, bottom mount freezer, stainless steel finish
- 30" self-cleaning range, slide in with glass top, stainless steel finish
- 24" built-in dish washer, stainless steel finish
- Built-in combination microwave range hood, stainless steel finish
- Stacked combination washer and dryer, colour white
PLEASE NOTE: The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination shall be final and binding. The Purchaser acknowledges that colour, texture, appearance, grains, veining, natural variations in appearance etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes and as a result of any such finishes being of natural products and the Purchaser agrees that the Vendor is not responsible for same. The Vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring in the manufacture of items such as, but not limited to, finishing materials or products such as carpet, tiles, bath tubs, sinks and other such products where the product manufacturer establishes the standard for such finishes. Nor shall the Vendor be responsible for shade difference in colour of components manufactured from different materials but which components are designed to be assembled into either one product or installed in conjunction with another product and in these circumstances the product as manufactured shall be accepted by the Purchaser. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that carpeting may be seamed in certain circumstances and said seams may be visible. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that pre-finished wood flooring (if any) may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels inducing gapping or cupping. The Purchaser acknowledges that marble (if any) is a very soft stone which will require a substantial amount of maintenance by the Purchaser and is very easily scratched and damaged. Plan and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E.
YOUR NEW HOME IS PROTECTED BY FOUR LEVELS OF GUARANTEES
- One Year Guarantee on the workmanship and materials of your new home, a guarantee backed by the TARION* New Home Warranty Program (the new name for the trusted Ontario New Home Warranty Program).
- Full 2 years coverage on electrical, plumbing, heat delivery & distribution system.
- The TARION* New Home Warranty Program 7 Year Structural Guarantee on major structural components of your new home.
- Individual components in your new home are guaranteed by the manufacturer. Warranties provided by these reputable brand-name manufacturers are all passed on to you.
*See the TARION New Home Warranty Program for full warranty details
SkyCity 1 Condominiums Price List
Latest Update February 01 , 2016
SkyCity 2 Condominiums Price List
Last updating: September 06, 2016
Last updating: September 06, 2016
SkyCity Condos Tower A Floor Plans
Floor Plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.