Saturday in Downsview Park Phase 2 Condos is a new condominium development by Mattamy Homes currently in pre-construction located at Keele Street & Sheppard Avenue West, Toronto in the Downsview neighbourhood with a 23/100 walk score and a 67/100 transit score. Saturday in Downsview Park Phase 2 Condos will feature interior design by GCB interior architecture inc.. ranging from 367 sq.ft to 1535 sq.ft.
Saturday In Downsview Park Condos Phase Two by Mattamy Homes is a new condo project and is currently in pre-construction. Saturday Phase Two architect is designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects. The new project will be located at 2995 Keele Street in North York. The major intersection is Sheppard Avenue West & Keele Street.
Saturday in Downsview Park Condos Phase two will be the second phase of the three building master-planned community at Downsview Park Community. Saturday in Downsview Park Phase 2 offers a spectacular views of the Downsview Park.
Saturday in Downsview Park 2 Condos will be an 7 storey tower with 168 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of studio, one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, two bedroom, two bedroom plus den, three bedroom, three bedroom plus den and four bedroom layout. Units will range from about 412 square feet to about 1,685 square feet. Condos will have units starting from the $400s. The estimated completion date for Saturday in Downsview Park Phase Two is still unknown
Saturday in Downsview Park Condos Phase 2 will feature over 22,000 sqft of indoor amenity and outdoor amenity space. Amenities will include a two storey lobby with 24/7 concierge, a tranquil rock garden and communal bar, party room with a bar, kitchen, lounge area, outdoor patio and dining, equipped fitness room, and kid’s playroom which will include its own party space for gatherings.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT SATURDAY IN DOWNSVIEW PARK CONDOS 2
1. Local Amenities! Saturday in Downsview Park Condos 2 is located just south of the major intersection of Keele and Sheppard. Residents can enjoy being close to restaurants, cafes, banks, medical offices and hospitals, grocery stores, shopping at Costco Wholesale and Yorkdale Shopping Centre, and even catch a movie at a nearby theatre.
2. Take Transit! Using transit when living at Saturday in Downsview Park Condos 2 is so easy, there are bus routes just steps away, including express and 24-hour routes. Downsview Park Subway Station is a short bus ride away and residents can connect to the Yonge-University line or the GO Train Barrie line.
3. Live In The Park! Saturday in Downsview Park Condos 2 is located right on the edge of Toronto’s 600-acre Downsview Park. Residents will be able to enjoy the park’s natural beauty, many events, and recreational facilities.
4. Great Investment! The Downsview area of Toronto is the perfect choice to invest in as the area has become more transit-friendly with the expansion of the Yonge-University Subway. With the subway now stopping at York University, every fall there will be new students looking for housing accommodations for the school year. Saturday in Downsview Parks Condos 2 is a great opportunity for real estate investors to investigate.
5. Highway Accessible! Highway 401 and Highway 400 are just minutes from Saturday in Downsview park Condos 2, connecting residents quickly and easily to the downtown core, the rest of the GTA and beyond.
Saturday in Downsview Park Condos 2 Highlights:
- Located in the Downsview Roding-CFB neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in the Downsview Park Community
- Very close access to Highways 401, 400 and 407
- 4 minute drive to the Downsview Park GO Station
- 6 minute drive to the Sheppard West Station
- 7 minute drive to York University
- 8 minute drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Sentinel Park, Parc Downsview Park and Derry Downs Park