SXSW – Ravine Towns is a New Condo development by Primont Homes located at Islington Ave & Steeles Ave W, Vaughan.
Top Reasons to Live at SXSW Towns
- Highway Access ; Several central Ontario Highways are accessible to residents of SXSW Towns including Highways 407, 7, and 400. With easy connections to many other major thoroughfares in the area, travelling throughout the city and the GTA is a breeze.
- Green Space ; The Humber River flows nearby and with plenty of natural green space, trails, and parks, residents of SXSW Towns will be treated to the ultimate in Parkside living.
- Transit Options ; TTC bus routes are located just minutes away from SXSW Towns, allowing residents to easily commute throughout the city and easily connect to nearby subway stations.
- Great for Students ; SXSW Towns is the perfect place for post-secondary students to call home during the school year. York University and Seneca at York are both located nearby and the SXSW community conveniently offers complimentary shuttle service to campus.
- Lifestyle Amenities ; Residents of SXSW Towns will enjoy having easy access to plenty of the city’s best lifestyle amenities including shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Major attractions like Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Yorkdale, and Canada’s Wonderland are all easily accessible.
SXSW Towns Highlights:
- Located in the Vaughan, South Woodbridge
- 9 minute drive to York University
- 10 minute drive to University of Guelph-Humber
- 12 minute drive to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Station
- 13 minute drive to the Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre
- 16 minute drive to the Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Close access to Highways 7, 407, 400, 27 and 427
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Islington Park, North Humber Park and North Kipling Park