Royal Hill is a new single family home development By Dormer Homes and Lindvest currently in preconstruction at 14029 Yonge Street, Aurora. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Royal Hill has a total of 27 units. Sizes range from 3052 to 5073 square feet.
WELCOME TO Royal Hill Luxury Homes Aurora Ontario
Welcome to Royal Hill Aurora. An exclusive enclave of 27 homes at Yonge and Bloomington in Aurora. Two premium builder’s team up to offer elegant designed homes with ravine lots. Surrounded by a golf course and walking trails. Royal Hill will redefine luxury living in Aurora. Ideally situated on the east side of Yonge Street just north of Bloomington in the town of Aurora. This area is truly royal. Convenient transit with the Aurora Go and Hwy 400 and 404 nearby. You’ll love this convenient location surrounded by greenspace.
Royal Hill Summary
Recently ranked as Canada’s 9th best community for families and 11th best community overall, Aurora’s scenic beauty mixed with Royal Hill’s prestigious Yonge Street address makes it a community truly unique and unlike any other in the GTA. Residents will soon take advantage of stellar academic offerings, incredible shopping, convenient transit (GO Station), major highways, pristine conservation areas, and exclusive access to a private natural reserve. All within minutes of Royal Hill’s 27 signature homes which will soon redefine luxury living in Aurora.
Royal Hill Homes Highlights:
- Easy access to HWYY 400 and 404
- 9 minute drive to the Aurora GO Station
- 11 minute drive to Gormley GO Station
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Poplar Park, Highland Field and Khamissa Park
- Surrounded by natur
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Royal Hill
- Green Space – Aurora is a beautiful city located between Newmarket and King City that is surrounded by green space, lush parks, and conservation areas. Royal Hill is located within a scenic community where residents can explore the great outdoors, creating a natural oasis to help escape the stresses of the daily grind. nearby green spaces include Case Woodlot, Briar Nine Park and Reserve, and Evans Park.
- Lifestyle Amenities - Yonge Street is a bustling major artery that runs right through Aurora, offering residents of Royal Hill access to a wide variety of exclusive lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. The city’s downtown core is just minutes away, home to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options. city of Newmarket is just a short drive away and is home to Upper Canada Mall, a premier shopping centre that offers over 260 retailer and services.
- Family Friendly - Royal Hill is the perfect place for families of all ages to settle down and raise a family. These luxurious homes offer plenty of space for children to grow up. The community is conveniently situated close to early learning centres, top-ranking public schools, and prestigious private schools.the area is also home to nearby community centres, recreational activities, public libraries, and a local hospital.
- Highway Access - Residents of Royal Hill will be able to travel seamlessly throughout York Region with easy access to nearby major thoroughfares. Highway 404 runs South towards Toronto and motorists can easily connect to Highways 407, 7, and 401.residents can commute into downtown Toronto in just 35 minutes by connecting to the Don Valley Parkway.
- Transit Options - York Region Transit and VIVA bus routes service the area surrounding Royal Hill, with bus routes conveniently located just minutes away from home. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city and region, connecting to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and other nearby transit services. Aurora GO Station is located just a short drive away. commuters can either take GO Transit or York Region Transit into the city of Toronto, arriving quickly and avoiding rush hour traffic on city roads and Highways.
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!