Condos in Corktown, Toronto
home (Power + Adelaide) Condos is a new condominium development by Great Gulf Homes currently in pre-construction located at 48 Power St, Toronto in the Corktown neighbourhood. The project is 22 storeys tall and has a total of 532 suites.
This new condominium project by Great Gulf Homes is located at 48 Power St., Toronto, in the trendy Corktown district and is currently in pre-construction status. This project is currently in the registration phase:
- Architecture by TACT Architecture, Inc.
- Proposed 446 residential units: 5 bachelor suites, 269 one-bedroom, 136 two-bedroom, 36 three-bedroom
- Building will be 21 stories (72.7 meters high) and consist of a 6-story podium with 15-story tower
- Mixed-use project containing residential condominiums and retail space on grade level
- 81 parking spaces (155 for residents and 26 for visitors) in three levels of underground parking
- 446 bicycle parking spaces (401 for residents and 45 for visitors)
- Total residential floor area is 28,133 square meters and total retail floor area is 1,366 square meters
- Residential lobby will be located on Adelaide Street East while retail space is located on Parliament Street
Home Condos is located on Power Street in the downtown neighbourhood of Corktown, which has quickly become popular with young professionals in recent years due to its convenient location to the city’s entertainment and business districts. New zoning laws and an influx of renovated condo buildings helped to revitalize the area and draw in more residents.
48 Power Street features a Walk Score of 97/100, a Transit Score of 100/100, and 100/100 Bike Score
Minutes away from Toronto’s most popular restaurants and cafes on Queen Street East
Home to Corktown Common, a small park with a slide, splash pad and swing set for children
Quick access to downtown’s business and entertainment district
Major parks nearby include College Park and Queen’s Park
Home Power Adelaide Condos Summary
48 Power Street, just southeast of Parliament St and Adelaide St E intersection, lies in the heart of the east end, a vibrant, artistic community with a historic, industrial background. Invest in this Toronto condo development and be part of a true, urban rejuvenation.
Core Architects is behind the project’s design, which will feature a modern glass-fronted structure with a tree-lined streetscape. Suites at Home. Power + Adelaide include 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom plus den, 2 bedroom, 2-bedroom plus den and three bedroom units. Square footage ranges from 484 to 1,312 with a variety of floorplans and layouts to suite everybody’s living style. Thoroughly modern kitchens include quartz countertops and glass tile backsplash, while bathrooms come with soaker tubs, glass-framed showers and powerful rain showerheads. Vista balconies let you take in the bustling urban core and watch the sun set over the skyline.
Location & Neighbourhood
Corktown is an ideal area to invest in. Once a blue-collar enclave, the neighbourhood is shaping into an artistic hotspot and now attracts a mix of students, artists, and young families. The east end is widely considered the heart of Toronto’s brunch scene. Enjoy a sizzling plate of bacon and eggs on one of the many café patios and admire the eclectic streetscape, where vintage furniture stores nestle against some of the city’s best coffee shops, bars and quirky, live music venues. In this tight-knit neighbourhood, you’re sure to bump into a few friendly faces.
Home. Power + Adelaide is just north of the new West Don Lands development, a master-planned community that features 23 acres of public greenspace along the Don River, a brand-new YMCA and biking and walking trails that connect to both the waterfront and downtown core. Ryerson University, George Brown College and the financial district are a short streetcar ride away, making the neighbourhood attractive for a diverse tenant base. You’re also within walking distance to both the Distillery District and the St. Lawrence Market. And of course, the 24-hour streetcar is at your door, connecting you to the entire city.
Amenities have been creatively designed to encourage a strong community feel. They include a spacious event room and caterer’s kitchen, meeting room with lounge and a communal artist’s workspace. A fully-equipped fitness centre with steam rooms a and sun-drenched yoga studio make your daily workout a luxury. Along with a meeting room, lounge and an event room with a caterer’s kitchen.
Afterwards, lounge in the outdoor pool or meet friends on the 14th floor terrace, which features an outdoor fireplace and grills. The building will also have a pet spa for your pampered pooch and a community garden.
1) In the picture below you have the outdoor amenities on the 4th fl. We also have amenities indoor on the 4th floor.
2) Same picture. This is West facing.
3) This is East facing and is the front entrance for Home. Facing 48 Power St. The dog park is there to stay.
4) Picture of outdoor amenities on the 4th floor.
5) Shows the North and West side of the building.
Available Units Price List
Last Update August 20, 2021
Home (Power + Adelaide) Floor Plans