Playground Condos has a perfect Transit Score of 100/100 & a Walk Score of 73/100. A great location if you rely on public transit to make your way to work or even if you want to enjoy yourself around the city. TTC Stops are all along Strachan Ave and the TTC Light Rail is close by on Fleet Street connecting you quickly to Union Station.
Toronto Condo Near Many Universities
With a great traffic score, Playground Condos is a fantastic location for university students. Nearby is UofT, OCADU, Ryerson University, and George Brown College.
Welcome to the King West Village
Living at Playground Condos puts you right beside some of Toronto’s most exciting amenities. A sophisticated nightlife on King St W, phenomenal music at Budweiser Stage, and endless entertainment at Exhibition Place all await you!
Amenities Near Playground Condos
Canadian National Exhibition
Billy Bishop Airport
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Parks & Places to Play
Close by this new pre-construction condo downtown Toronto is tremendous green space and beautiful lakefront scenery.
-Coronation Park & Coronation Off-leash Dog Park
-The Toronto Inukshuk Park
-Stanley Park & Stanley Off-Leash Dog Park
King St West Lifestyle
Get ready for places to dance, eat, and be merry all along King Street West.
-Mildred's Temple Kitchen
Playground Condos at Garrison Point Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 91/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Niagara neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located within the King West and Liberty Village
- 5 minute walk to the Strachan Ave Stop
- Close access to the Gardiner Expy
- Walking distance to the Exhibition GO Station
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Stanley Park, The Gore and Massey Harris Park