Redefining downtown living in Hamilton! Be at the centre of it all and enjoy everything that the Hamilton renaissance has to offer in this iconic 24-storey tower.
Located at the corner of King and Queen Streets, Platinum is steps away from exciting restaurants, shops and nightlife. With direct access to the future Queen Street LRT station, it’s just a quick trip to McMaster University, Eastgate Square or anywhere in between.
Platinum offers stunning views, sophisticated features and finishes, and luxurious amenities all for an unbeatable value. Sales start in 2018. Register today to learn more about this incredible opportunity!
With a fantastic Walk Score of 94/100, Platinum Condos is a walker’s paradise as daily errands do not require a car. Public Transit near 15 Queen St. South is convenient for most trips as the area is serviced by over 10 different routes, each easily accessible from Platinum Condos.
For those working outside of the City, Highway 403 and QEW are minutes away, along with 2 local GO-Train stations.
Nearby Parks and Green Spaces
Shops and Errands in the Neighbourhood
All National Banks
Grocery Stores: Fortinos, Nations Fresh Foods, Hamilton’s Farmer Market
Shoppers Drug Mart
Great Restaurants to Choose Nearby From the Following Food Districts:
James Street North
Platinum Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 94/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Heart of Downtown Hamilton
- Future Queen Street LRT Stop at doorstep
- 14 minute walk to the Hamilton GO Centre Stop
- 9 minute drive to McMaster University & Mohawk College
- Close access to Highway 403
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include H.A.A.A. Grounds, Victoria Park and Central Park
Platinum Condos Price List
Last Update June 21 , 2018
Platinum Condos Floor Plan