Picasso Condo on Richmond
The Goldman Group and Monarch Corporation are proud to bring you their latest high rise condominium. Picasso Condo will offer approximately 400 units in a 39-storey masterpiece. Featuring incredible city and lake views and stunning finishes. This iconic development will surely be one of Toronto’s hottest new downtown address’. Minutes from the theater and financial district, and Queen West coveted shopping district. Don’t delay and pre-register now!
Picasso Condo will be new 39-storey condominium on Richmond Street West in the heart of Toronto's Entertainment District, designed by avant garde architect Stephen Teeple. The exciting plans for Picasso Condos are for a tower of multiple, white-coloured boxes extruding from a dark central core highlighted by red accents. A randomized window pattern and treed terraces add further visual interest to the playfully articulated façade.
Picasso on Richmond, an urban icon, among other significant icons in Downtown Toronto, will create a unique living environment in downtown Toronto.
South view Picasso on Richmond St
North view Picasso Condo
Picasso on Richmond is the new masterpiece in the Entertainment District by Monarch and Goldman Group. Located at 318 Richmond Street West, the unique architecture of Picasso will make it an urban icon in this new hot spot for condominium. The completed condominium will offer a unique residential environment in downtown Toronto. Owners will have living spaces that project out over the city, retail spaces and amenities at their fingertips, and spectacular views for a highly cultured, sophisticated urban living experience. That experience begins in the contemporary open-air lobby, which recreates an art gallery. Picasso's 10th floor is amenity heaven, with a chic party lounge featuring floor-to-ceiling windows that provide an ever-changing seasonal display as a background. This floor also includes a bar and lounge areas, billiards room, yoga and fitness studio, media lounge, dining room, spa and sauna areas. And just imagine continuing the party with a moonlit stroll on the spacious outdoor terrace, which has cabanas and a walk-up deck to a hot-water oasis - all in the midst of panoramic city and lake views. Suites will surround owners in luxurious features and finishes.
The high quality builder, unique design, prime entertainment location and highly competitive pricing (to be released soon) will make this project a winner.
STREET VIEW. WINDOW VIEW. OVERVIEW.
Picasso on Richmond occupies one of the most significant sites in downtown Toronto. Lying on axis with Beverley Street and at the head of Widmer Street, along the north side of Richmond, the building will be seen as an urban icon in relation to other significant landmarks. The design is in response to this urban condition.
Floating cubic volumes shift outward, positioned to respond to each of these urban axes. These white volumes are accentuated by a dramatic red cut that jogs around each building face, creating a dynamic sculptural form.
This form extends from a ten storey podium that defines the space of Richmond Street West and animates the street with its own contribution of high end retail and commercial space at the pedestrian level. The main amenity space is situated on the tenth floor, overlooking a grand terrace, with roof gardens, BBQs, hot tub, tanning decks and an outdoor fireplace. This space offers panoramic views to the City and the lake.
The terrace and the roofs of most cubic volumes are planted with themed gardens, each with unique colours and attributes. The cumulative impact is to create a vertical landscape, an abstracted reference to the natural form of a mountain.
The completed project will create a unique living environment in downtown Toronto - living spaces that project out over the City providing spectacular views. Coupled with high-end retail and amenities at occupants' fingertips. These features create a highly cultured, sophisticated urban living experience.
- Building designed by Governor General Award winning Teeple Architects Inc.
- Lobby, interior and amenities designed by internationally acclaimed Interior Design firm UNION31
- One uniformed 24/7 concierge providing peace of mind
- Professionally designed inviting landscape area(s)
- Eco-fnendly green roof, reducing heat-island effect
- Four high-speed elevators to serve the tower
- Designer decorated guest suite for your overnight guests
- Suites are designed with spacious balconies* and/or terraces* offering premium outdoor entertaining areas
- Mailroom conveniently located off main lobby
- Loading bay and service corridor
- Property Management office on site
STANDARD SUITE FINISHES
- Extraordinary living Spaces
- Suites designed with spacious balconies* or terraces* offering premium outdoor entertaining areas and panoramic views of the city, landscape, surrounding area
- Sliding doors with screens' or swing door" to outside balcony or terrace*
- Double glazed Low E windows with screens on operable windows
- Ceiling height of approximately 8 feet on podium floors*. Ceiling heights are exclusive ol bulkheads required for mechanical or structural purposes
- Ceiling height of approximately 9 feet on tower floors*. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads required for mechanical or structural purposes
- Ceiling height of approximately 10 feet on PH floor*. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads required for mechanical or structural purposes
- All ceilings to be white stippled. Excluding kitchen, bathroom, laundry and/or storage rooms' where the ceiling will be smooth and painted in flat white
- Low VOC. washable and non-yellowing paint. Semi-gloss Antique white paint on walls throughout laundry room, powder room and bathroom(s). Flat Antique white paint on walls throughout all other principal rooms.
- All trim and doors painted in white semi gloss
- Laminate flooring in kitchen, foyer/entry, living/ dining area, bedroom(s) and den*
- Contemporary styled interior swing doors with contemporary polished chrome hardware
- Contemporary 5" baseboards with coordinating door casing
- Plastic coated wire shelving in all closets that do not receive closet organizers*
- White Decora style receptacles and rocker panel switches
- In suite fire sprinkler system
- BBO gas line hook-up for suites on PH floor*
- Custom designed solid core suite entry door with contemporary hardware
- Suite entry door includes security view hole and deadbolt lock
- Swing closet door or mirrored sliding closet door*
- In suite laundry facilities include Energy Star rated 27" front loading washer and stacked dryer with wall mounted water safety control*
- Dryer vented to exterior*
- Select suites (as noted on plan) feature 24" under- the- counter vent less all-in-one washer/ dryer in kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom closet*
- Vendor's pre-selected white ceramic tile in laundry
- Bathroom floor tile, to continue into laundry when it forms part of the bathroom*
- Individual 100amp service panel with circuit breakers and copper wiring within suite (110/208 volt)
- Individually controlled in-suite heat pump system offering on demand heating and air conditioning
- Separate meter for electricity usage
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable outlets in all bedrooms, living room and den. ready for high speed internet access
- Smoke detector(s)
- In-suite sprinkler system
- Ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s). kitchen. bedroom(s), den and walk-in closet*
- Capped ceiling outlet(s) in living area*
- All balconies and terrace include electrical outlet(s)
- All appliances connected and ready to use
YOUR DREAM KITCHEN
- Contemporary designed gourmet kitchens featuring built-in appliances*
- Select cabinets offering horizontal awning style extended height uppers*
- Under cabinet valance lighting
- Quartz, granite or caesarstone kitchen countertop with square edge
- Oversized single stainless steel undermounted rectangular deep kitchen sink*
- Polished chrome, single lever, pull out kitchen faucet
- Choice of porcelain or ceramic or glass tile kitchen backsplash
- Extended breakfast bar on island*
- Certain suites complete with pantry *
- Stainless steel Brand name kitchen appliance packages, including:
24" Kitchen Package
Integrated panelled door bottom freezer and top frost-free Energy Star rated refrigerator
Smooth top drop-in electric cook top with built-in oven
Panelled door built-in Energy Star rated dishwasher
Integrated microwave oven
Hood fan insert integrated into kitchen cabinetry
Please note - Panelled door on kitchen appliance to match kitchen cabinetry
(Main and/or ensuite)
- Custom designed cabinetry with mirror above vanity
- Cultured marble vanity countertop with a contemporary integrated sink
- Ensuite bathroom vanity features a lockable medicine drawer. In suites with one bathroom, main bathroom to feature lockable medicine drawer
- Choice of porcelain floor tile
- Soaker tub or separate shower stall*
- Tub enclosure to include choice of porcelain wall tile to ceiling (excluding ceiling)*
- Separate shower stall features frameless tempered glass enclosure with frameless tempered glass door. Shower enclosure to include porcelain wall tile on shower walls from floor to ceiling (excluding ceiling) complete with ceramic tile floor and a separate vapour resistant ceiling pot light controlled by an independent switch*
- Bathrooms with tub and shower receive:
Separate relaxing soaker tub. Complete with two rows of one choice of porcelain tile on tub surround.
Separate shower stall with frameless tempered glass door to include porcelain tile on shower walls from lloor to ceiling (excluding ceiling) complete with ceramic tile floor and separate vapour resistant ceiling pot light in shower controlled by an independent switch.
- Chrome bathroom fixtures (soap dish in tub/ shower to be white ceramic)
- Stand alone showers to receive a Soothing spa inspired Rain Shower style showerhead
- High efficiency toilet
- 1 Pressure balanced mixing valve for tub/shower faucets providing temperature control
- 1 Exterior vented exhaust fan in all bathrooms
- 'Privacy lock on all bathroom doors
- Built-in, ultra efficient closet organizers to maximize storage located in master bedroom closet*
- All other closets to receive plastic coated wire shelving
- Contemporary styled bedroom closet swing door(s) or mirrored sliders*
- Walk in closet*
- Side by side bedrooms have sound insulated walls
- Bedroom entry door(s) feature easy sliding contemporary framed glass door(s) or contemporary styled interior swing door(s) with polished chrome finish lever hardware*
- Ceiling light in bedroom area(s) and walk-in closet(s)*
- One uniformed 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge
- Personally encoded in-suite speaker intrusion alarm and key pad with digital display, featuring suite to concierge digital display communication monitored by concierge
- Remote control access to resident underground parking garage
- Key fob access from underground parking to elevator lobby
- Key fob access to main entrance
- Electronic access control system to recreation amenities, parking garage, and other common areas
- All exterior doors from common areas and amenities monitored at concierge desk via security cameras
- Enterphone system and cameras located in lobby of main entrance complete with in-suite monitoring facility and operates with suite land line phone or mobile phone, allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television channel
- Security cameras linked to conciergo for surveillance monitoring.
- Underground security system complete with security key device, two-way communication system from underground to concierge
- Secure, well lit and painted underground parking garage
- For added safety, the parking garage is well ventilated and protected by a fire sprinkler system
- Strategically located mirrors in the underground parking garage to assist with traffic flow
- Property management office on site
- Picasso - Tho Designer decorated special occasion/party room complete with catoror's kitchen and bar. Oponing onto a spacious private terrace with bbq facilities, soothing outdoor hot tub, fireplace, cabanas and lounge chairs
- Cue Lounge - Sports lounge with billiards table and TV located adjacent to the Picasso party room
- Pulse - Dynamic Fitness room with cardio. yoga and aerobics area, offering TV viewing while you work out complete with commercial grade fitness equipment. Refresh in the tranquil dry sauna located in separate men's and ladies change rooms complete with lockers and showers
Environmental issues affect the world we live in -factors such as energy and water conservation, as well as the quality of the air we breathe. Monarch takes these issues seriously. As a member of the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC). Monarch is committed to developing a greener lifestyle in its condominiums. We have taken the lead by incorporating numerous environmental initiatives that reduce total building energy consumption, and that will play a part in providing suite owners with greener, more energy-efficient surroundings.
- Eco-friendly green roof system, reducing urban heat-island effect
- Individual suite metering of hydro consumption. giving you more control over your energy consumption
- Individually controlled year round heating and air conditioning heat pump system will allow residents to control their suite's energy costs
- High efficiency boilers for heating and domestic hot water will reduce energy consumption
- A car share program which is a revolution in urban transportation providing access to a car when you need it without the hassles of ownership. Car sharing improves our air quality and leads to less congestion on our roads and less noise in our surroundings.
- Energy Star* rated appliances to save on energy costs and consumption:
High efficiency dishwasher
High efficiency refrigerator
High efficiency laundry washers (excluding suites that receive the under the counter all-in-one washer/dryer combo)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) detection system designed to minimize the operation of the exhaust fans in the parking garage, resulting in energy savings and reduced noise pollution.
- Indoor Air Quality certification for suite carpets by the Canadian Carpet Institute under the Carpet Testing Program.
- Low emission suite laminate flooring
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paint will ensure better indoor air quality
- Light fixtures designed to fit long lasting, energy saving lamps
- Lighting in common areas/rooms designed for energy efficiency, including motion sensors to reduce use of electricity
- Water saver low-flow showerhoads in bathtubs
- Water saver low-flow lavatory faucets
- High efficiency toilets
- Double glazed, low E (emission), insulated glass window units to retain internal warmth and lower energy usage
- Bicycle parking location to encourage alternate transportation
- Automated tri-sorter recycling collection system to sort waste and recyclables to encourage residents to participate in waste reduction.
*In applicable suites as per Vendor's plan.
**Interior bedrooms are those bedrooms without any windows to the exterior
***One choice of colour per room from a range ol Vendor's standard sample colour choices
Purchasers understand that the texture and smoothness of the finish on surfaces will be to industry standards. The Vendor shall have tho right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this schedule or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted materials are ol a quality equal to, or better than, the products and materials so listed or so provided. Colours and specific linishes will depend on Vendor's package as selected. All specifications, dimensions and materials are subject to change without notice. E.& O.E.
Tarion Warranty Corporation
All Suites protected under Tarion (formerly The Ontario New Home Warranty Program).
A GREAT SELECTION OF SUITES STILL AVAILABLE
NEW PURCHASER INCENTIVES!
FINAL 4 SUITES = 2% MOVE-IN BONUS + 2 YEARS NO CONDO FEES
It's never been a better time to buy at Picasso on Richmond in Downtown Toronto!
*Limited time offer. Some conditions apply.Prices, specifications and promotions are subject to change without notice.Renderings are artist concept and images are for mood and impression only.
Please see Sales Representative for full details. E.&.O.E. November 21, 2015
Last Update November 21, 2015
Picasso on Richmond VIP Price List
*Premium pricing applies to views, ceiling heights and larger balcony/terrace suites*
*limited time offer & subject to availability Special offer subject to change without notice, Representations & information contained herein do not form part of any Agreement of Purchase & Sale.
Prices, specifications and promotions are subject to change without notice.
E.& O.E. November 21, 2015
Last Update November 21, 2015
Picasso Condos Revised Floor Plans
Picasso on Richmond Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.