Park District Towns is a new townhouse development by Icon Homes currently in preconstruction at Dersan Street & Brock Road, Pickering.
Park District Towns Summary
Living here is a walk in the park. It’s a new way of life, where you can experience every day like you’ve always wanted to. Here, we do things different. Walk to the beat of your own drum. Explore what inspires you. At the Park District, nature is right around the corner, local shops and schools are a short walk down the street, and every home is a stunning Icon Homes design.
Park District Towns is in the city of Pickering, while on Toronto’s east side. The Rouge Park Valley, which is approximately 2,000 acres in size and one of the largest urban parks in North America, specifically forms Pickering’s western border. Pickering’s northern edge are made up of rural hamlets as well as villages. Also, The land north of Highway 407 has been designated for a regional airport.
Pickering, which has some of the most affordable real estate in the Greater Toronto Area, has attracted both homebuyers and investors. Known as one of the most unique places to live, and the fact that it is close to the lake and has a small-town atmosphere is reason enough to move to Pickering.
Park District Towns Highlights:
- Pickering shares a border with the City of Toronto
- Approximately 91,000 residents
- Among the most multicultural communities within Durham Region
- Pickering Millennium Waterfront Trail while overlooking Frenchman’s Bay
- Rural Pickering is comprised of quaint hamlets, farms as well as conservation areas
- Oak Ridges Moraine
- Slower-paced suburban lifestyle
- Access to Lake Ontario
- Housing prices in Pickering are low
- School for all ages and education levels
- Convenient place for commuters
- Easy access to Highway 407, 412 and 401
- Pickering GO Station
- Future Durham-Scarborough BRT
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!