Pace Condos will be a 46 storey tower with a 10 storey podium. Pace Condos will have 417 suites, 142 parking spots in a 5 storey below grade parking garage, and 213 parking spaces. With studios from $209,990, 1 bedrooms from $239,990 and 2 bedrooms from $299,990, Pace is the best deal in downtown Toronto. Suites range from 497 sq.ft to 886 sq.ft and are priced from $209,990.
Located at Dundas and Jarvis, just a pace away from the Eaton Centre, Yonge Dundas Square, Ryerson University and the St. Lawrence Market is Great Gulf’s newest condominium development Pace.
Great Gulf's great new entry into Toronto's downtown condos scene. Pace sets the pace. Intensely urban, decidedly modern. It is a paragon of architectural brilliance. Pace Condominiums is a shimmering glass tower artfully placed on a podium comprised of dark charcoal coloured bricks. This is urban elegance at its best. This is eye-catching, eye candy design the likes of which the city has never seen. The interior spaces at Pace Condo are equally unexpected. Distinctly stylish social spaces and amenity areas. Suite layout and design that has been carefully considered down tot he most precise detail. Floor-to-ceiling windows, Cecconi Simone custom kitchens, sexy bathrooms and balconies offering super city views. Pace is uncluttered urban attitude. Want it all? Pace is the place.
FEATURES & FINISHES
PACE Condominium is a dramatic tower, at the southwest corner of Dundas Street East and Jarvis Street, Toronto. The main entrance is on Dundas Street East.
Breathtaking double-height lobby and extensive amenities designed by internationally-renowned interior design firm Cecconi Simone. Amenities will be located on the entire 11th floor and will include weight room, cardio room, his and hers change-rooms, billiard room, kitchen / dining / bar lounge area, TV lounge, and reading lounge. This floor opens onto a spectacular landscaped roof garden. This resort-in-the-city style area will include an outdoor swimming pool, seating, and sunning areas.
- 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station
- Underground garage painted white and lit with fluorescent lighting for added safety and security
- 4 custom-designed high-speed elevators
- Visitor parking for both cars and bicycles
- Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby
Brushed nickel custom designed Cecconi Simone door handles
- Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft., exclusive of bulkheads, which are required for mechanical purposes such as kitchen and bathroom exhausts, and heating and cooling ducts
- Choice of designer-selected laminate flooring in living/dining areas, foyer and bedrooms, as per builder's standard samples
- Solid core entry door with security view-hole
- Sliding doors in bedrooms, as per plans
- Architecturally-designed baseboards, door frames and casings
- White, plastic-coated, ventilated wire shelving in all closets
- Insulated double-glazed, aluminum windows
- Stacked brand-name washer/dryer with exterior venting in all suites, as per plans
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone, in a variety of materials and colours, from builder's standard samples
- Corian kitchen countertop, from builder's standard samples
- Glass mosaic tile backsplash, from builder's standard samples
- Single bowl stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary design faucet with integrated pull-out head
- Ceiling mounted track lighting
- Choice of laminate flooring, from builder's standard samples
- Stainless steel appliances including self-cleaning range and microwave, as per builder's standard samples
- Integrated counter-depth refrigerator, dishwasher and stainless steel hood fan, as per builder's standard samples
Choice of full height porcelain wall tiles in tub/shower enclosure, from builder's standard samples
- European style vanity with surface mounted porcelain sink on a corian countertop, as per builder's standard samples.
- Polished chrome wall mounted faucet
- Mirror above vanity
- Choice of porcelain floor tiles, from builder's standard samples
- Soaker tub in ensuite or main bathrooms as per plans
- Framed glass shower enclosure in all second bathrooms as per plan
- Accessory package including towel bar and toilet paper holder, where applicable
- White plumbing fixtures
- Exhaust fan vented to exterior
- Pressure balance valve for tub/shower
- Emergency voice communications system, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector where applicable in each suite
- High-speed Internet access provided with "future technology-ready" features in all suites
- Rough-in for future security system
- Pre-wired for cable TV and telephones as per plan
- White "Decora" switches and outlets
All suites protected under the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
Interior design consultation at Decor Centre on all finishes and colour packages included in purchase price.
All interior floor, wall finishes and materials are to be chosen with the assistance of the Builder's Interior Design Consultant. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from Builder's samples, and are as per Builder's specifications. Purchaser shall only be entitled to make such selections provided that the items are not already ordered or installed. Sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O. E.
PACE Condos Available Units Price List
All prices, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notice E. &O. E. Note: All areas and stated room dimensions are approximate. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion Bulletin #22. Actual living area will vary from floor area stated. January 06, 2016
Last Updating January 06, 2016
Pace Condominiums Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.