Origins is a new townhouse and single family home development by DECO Homes currently under construction at Chinguacousy Road, Brampton. Origins unit sizes range from 322 to 3305 square feet.
This New Release adds even more great selection to this acclaimed Brampton community. Our Double Car Garage towns offer abundant space and style at a price homebuyers are sure to appreciate. Visit our Presentation Centre at 8680 Chinguacousy Rd. to start exploring this incredible collection of spacious family homes. We hope to see you soon!
Every home in the new release will boast the same high quality of features, beautiful design and extraordinary value that has made Origins an acclaimed Brampton community. Register today to receive exclusive pricing and product information before the general public.
Community retail, a proposed school, parks and natural areas make Origins the family-friendly neighbourhood of your dreams! Register to learn more about everything that makes Origins so special!
Here’s Why Brampton:
- In 2007, Brampton was the first city in the GTA, and only of 10 cities in all North America to be designated an International Safe Community by the World Health Organization (WHO). The designation which comes with a five-year term was re-designated for another term in 2012.
- According to 2016 Census data Brampton is Canada’s ninth-most populous municipality and with the median age at 33.7, it is the youngest community in the GTA.
- Brampton is home to over 25 community centres, offering facilities for a variety of sports, events, recreational activities and programs for all age groups.
- The Heart Lake Conservation Area also calls Brampton home with numerous hiking trails and water-based activities including fishing, boating and canoeing.
- The city has been showcasing its cultural diversity for over 30 years with its well-known Festival of Cultures known as Carabram that attracts thousands of visitors to its pavilions annually.
- Brampton’s major economic sectors include advanced manufacturing, retail administration and logistics, information and communication technologies, food and beverage, life sciences and business services.
- Brampton has a diverse economic base with over 9,000 businesses creating an average of 2,400 new jobs per year.
- Companies with headquarters or operations in Brampton include: Loblaw Companies Ltd., Maple Lodge Farms, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Ltd., Rogers Communications Inc., Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories, Bacardi, Nestlé and Chrysler.
- Brampton is a transportation hub with local transit provided Brampton Transit and rapid transit system known as “Züm”; GO Bus service is available at any one of three GO Train stations; Canadian National Railways and the Orangeville-Brampton Railway short lines run through the City and it is accessible by 7 Transcontinental Highways.
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!