One Park Place Condominiums
As a member of Daniels’ Platinum Producers Club, we are pleased to introduce you one Park Place Condos, newest condominium residence COMING THIS SPRING to Reagent Park.
With suites priced from the low $200,000, One Park Place Condos will stand as one of the tallest condominium towers in the heart of the award-winning Regent Park Revitalization - a community that is attracting attention from around the world. One Park Place Condos will overlook the spectacular 6-acre Community Park, the new Regent Park Arts & Cultural Centre, the Regional Aquatic Centre and an Urban Mews that will link many of the community's incredible amenities and become a central gathering place for local markets, retailers, community performances and much more.
One Park Place is already under construction. As a result you won’t need the large deposits that would be required anywhere else. All you need is 5% of the purchase price, and we will make this deposit easy with our 5% Gradual Deposit Payment Plan:
Only $3,500 on signing the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, and $1,000 per month until your move-in date, or until 5% of the purchase price has been paid.
If you qualify for a 95% first mortgage your 5% deposit is all you’ll need. Of course, if you have the cash, you may choose a higher down payment in order to lower your monthly mortgage payments.
If you do not own a home and are currently renting you may qualify for Daniels’ First Home BOOST – The most powerful homeownership program ever created. This innovative Down Payment Program provides an INTERESTFREE and PAYMENT-FREE loan for an additional 10% of the purchase price, turning your 5% deposit into a 15% down payment! This program will allow you to carry a mortgage for only 85% of the purchase price, which means lower monthly carrying costs – and the most attractive opportunity to get into homeownership in the city.
SPECTACULAR BUILDING FEATURES
• One Park Place South Tower is the fifth condominium located within the internationally recognized and award winning Regent Park revitalization.
• This impressive 29-storey condominium designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects features a 5-storey podium and over 45,000 sq. ft. of unique amenities.
• A stunning Lobby, designed by interior design firm Cecconi Simone Inc. draws inspiration from the local urban fabric, featuring an eclectic palette of reclaimed wood and earth toned poured concrete and stone.
• Conveniently located next to DANIELS SPECTRUM, Regent Park – the new six-acre park, the Urban Mews on Regent Park Boulevard, the Regional Aquatic Centre, the City of Toronto Community Centre, Paintbox Bistro and new retail.
• Located in the heart of Toronto’s exciting and vibrant Downtown East, between Cabbagetown and the Distillery District, and just moments from the TTC, the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway.
• The 24-hour Concierge welcomes residents and guests while overseeing the sophisticated building security measures.
• A Resident Services Director provides onsite maintenance and supervisory services.
• Three tastefully decorated high-speed elevators deliver residents to their destination.
• Convenient locker and bicycle storage.
This exclusive club offers over 45,000 sq. ft. of exceptional indoor and outdoor amenities where residents can Play, Plant & Party, morning, noon and night.
• The Gymnasium – Enjoy two Squash Courts and a double-height Half-Court Gymnasium for a friendly game of basketball or a competitive game of squash.
• The Fitness Centre – Get active in the well-equipped Fitness Centre featuring a Cardio Studio, a Weight Studio and an indoor/outdoor Yoga/Pilates Studio.
• Gardening Plots – Explore your green thumb by growing your own herbs, flowers and spices on the fifth floor rooftop Gardening Terrace.
• Party Rooms – Entertain a crowd in the festive Party Room, shoot a game of pool in the Billiards Room or check out the latest flick in the Screening Room.
• Party Lounges – Tickle the ivories in the Piano Lounge, entertain your friends in the Dining Lounge or curl up with a good book in the Chillout Lounge.
• Rooftop Terrace – Cook up a delicious meal on the BBQ and dine Alfresco on the Rooftop Terrace, challenge your friends to a ping-pong tournament on the Gaming Terrace or share a story around the Conversation Garden.
ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE FEATURES
One Park Place South Tower is being built to LEED® Gold Certification Standards. Features that contribute to this high environmental standard include:
• Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) materials used throughout the suites and common areas to create a healthier living environment.*
• Heat Recovery Ventilator with individual fresh air intake, direct from exterior.
• Water-efficient faucets and dual-flush toilets to reduce water consumption.
• High-efficient lighting throughout the common areas will last longer and use less electricity.
• A green roof helps reduce Toronto’s urban heat island effect.
GENERAL SUITE FEATURES
• Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms.** Suites on floors 3, 4, and 28 will have 10 ft. ceilings in principal rooms and suites on floor 29 will have 11 ft. ceilings in principal rooms, except where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required.
• Townhouse units (models 3B a-g and 2BD-v) to have 9 ft. ceilings throughout, except where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required.
• Custom suite entry door surround designed by Cecconi Simone.
• Solid core entry door with stained finish and brushed nickel lever and hardware.
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry room, which have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
• Flat hollow core interior doors with brushed nickel lever and hardware.
• Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer and in bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Flat panel sliding bedroom entry doors, as per plan.
• Internal bedroom(s) in models 2B-m, 2B-l, 2B-c, 2B-b, 2BD-a, and 3B-a to have fixed glass partition and flat panel entry doors, as per plan.
• Internal bedroom(s) in models 3B-b, 3B-d, and 3B-f to have fixed glass partition and entry doors, as per plan.
• White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat finish warm-white paint; kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry/ storage to be painted in latex semi-gloss warm-white paint. All paint is low VOC. Latex semi-gloss warmwhite paint on all trims.
• White textured ceilings in all areas, except kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry/storage which have smooth painted ceilings.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies; terraces to receive concrete patio pavers; finished underside to all balconies.
• Laminate flooring in the hallway, bedroom(s), living/ dining room, den, kitchen, foyer and foyer closet, as per plan.
• Porcelain floor tile in bathroom(s).
• Ceramic floor tile in laundry/storage areas.
• Townhouse units to have oak staircase stained to match laminate floor colour.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
• Contemporary kitchen, custom designed by Cecconi Simone with integrated under-cabinet valence lighting and soft-close hardware.
• Quartz countertop with rectangular single bowl stainless-steel, under-mount sink.
• Matching kitchen island with Quartz counter, microwave, and dining accommodations for four, as per plan.
• Single-lever kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
• Imported porcelain tile backsplash.
• European-style stainless-steel kitchen appliances including: 24” bottom mount fridge, 24” electric cooktop, 24” oven, 24” dishwasher, microwave with 1.2 CU FT capacity, and built-in hood fan.
• Townhouse units (models 3B a-g and 2BD-v) and three bedroom tower suites (models 3B-i and 3B-h) to have stainless-steel kitchen appliances including: 28” bottom mount fridge, 30” electric cooktop, 30” oven, 24” dishwasher, microwave with 1.2 CU FT capacity, and built-in hood fan.
• Contemporary track lighting fixture.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
• Dual-flush, low consumption toilets.
• Custom designed bathroom vanity by Cecconi Simone, with Quartz counter and under-mount sink.
• Ensuite or Main Bath in one bathroom suites to have custom designed bathroom medicine cabinet by Cecconi Simone.
• Second Bath in two bathroom suites to have mirror above vanity.
• Contemporary single lever chrome faucet.
• Acrylic deep soaker tub with porcelain tiled skirt and wall tile surround up to ceiling.
• Clear tempered glass shower stalls, with pre-formed base and full-height porcelain tile surround, as per plan.
• Frameless vanity mirror with ceiling pot light above.
• Chrome bathroom accessories including towel bar, toilet paper holder, and shower rod.
• Exhaust fan vented to the exterior through HRV.
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
• 24” stacked front loading washer/dryer combination, vented to the exterior.
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Pre-wired CAT 5 outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
• Pre-wired RG6 cable outlets for television and/or internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
• Energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in foyer, kitchen, bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
• Capped ceiling outlet in living/dining room.
• All appliances connected and ready to use.
• All-off ceiling light switch located in the foyer.
• Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
• Enter-phone and cameras at all visitor entrances allowing in-suite viewing available through cable television connection direct to suite.
• Resident Key Fob access throughout all common areas.
• Convenient underground parking with cameras in the garage at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to concierge or monitoring station.
• Rough-in provided for in-suite intrusion alarm system.
*Low VOC finishes include paint, carpeting, adhesive and sealants
** Principal rooms include living/dining rooms
One Park Place Condominiums Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.