About M City 3:
M City is a New Master Planned Community coming to the heart of Mississauga. Located at the corner of Burnhamthorpe Road and Confederation Parkway, this will be the third of ten towers set to change Mississauga’s Skyline forever. M City will have everything you need within arm’s reach – Square One, Sheridan College, Celebration Square, the Living Arts Centre, City Hall, Banks, Public Transportation, Restaurants, Entertainment and Libraries are all a short walk away.
Reasons To Buy:
- AAA Location – you are in the heart of Mississauga
- Walking distance to Square One Shopping Centre which has recently gone through a $380 Million Expansion
- Walking distance to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion that will add an additional 3,200 students to its campus. Total enrollment can now hold up to 5,500 Students
- Walking Distance to Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library
- Walking distance to a stop along the Mississauga-Brampton LRT which has just received provincial funding which will run from the Brampton GO all the way down to the Port Credit GO.
- In close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, GO Train Station and Highways 403, 401, 410 & 407
- The site with sit within walking distance of the future Mississauga-Brampton LRT which will connect the Brampton GO to the Port Credit GO Station
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of about 100,000 persons per year according to Stats Canada leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbor a part of that growth.
Residents will benefit from the close proximity to SquareOne Shopping Centre and the numerous blocks of plazas surrounding them. Mississauga flourishes from its diversity of all cultures; there is Vietnamese food at Pho Mi 99, Italian at Alioli, and the superb steakhouse Canyon Creek Restaurant.
A perfect location for families as they can enjoy awesome outings at the nearby Sky Zone Trampoline Park, Playdium, and the Cineplex Cinemas. There are schools for all ages from Nursery Schools to Sheridan College.
Mississauga’s downtown has such a beautiful culture with the Living Arts Centre, Opera Mississauga, Art Gallery of Mississauga, and Mississauga Celebration Square all walking distance from this pre-construction Mississauga condo. There is always something exciting taking place at Celebration Square such as Movie Night, Special Holiday Events, and Farmers Markets.
M City Condos Highlights:
- 10 Condos in the M City Master Plan Community
- Walk Score 89/100
- Transit Score 85/100 Miway, Erindale GO Station, Cooksville GO Station
- Two-Acre Public Parkland
- Rogers Smart Home Technology available
- Near Hwy 403,401, and 407
- Nearby UofT Mississauga and Sheridan College
- Right by Mississauga Celebration Square
Developer: Rogers Real Estate Development Limited & Urban Capital
Nearest Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Confederation Pkwy
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2023
Storeys / Suites: 81 Storeys / 900 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom - Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 480 sq ft - 1,000 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer & Dryer Included
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Register For More Information