MINTO LONGBRANCH TOWNS
A MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY OF URBAN TOWNHOMES BY THE WEST TORONTO WATERFRONT
Following the success of Minto’s Southshore community, this innovative builder is ready to unveil their next exciting master-planned community, Minto Longbranch Towns!
A beautiful enclave of over 400 ALL BRICK Towns nestled around a landscaped path with a beautiful water feature. Each home is designed to ENERGY STAR specifications, which means you get a quality built home and reduced maintenance fees. Conveniently located at Lake Shore Blvd West and Brown's Line
To live minutes from waterfront trails and parks? Shopping and dining at your front door? The convenience of the GO and TTC transit within walking distance? Spacious, contemporary townhome living? Welcome to Minto Longbranch Towns – EVERYTHING YOU LONG FOR. With a fantastic location on Lake Shore Blvd. West, Minto Longbranch raises the bar for stylish urban living with spacious open concept designs, rooftop terraces, superb finishes and is priced from just $199,900*.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a home in a beautifully landscaped, master-planned townhome community in a fast growing, vibrant new South Etobicoke neighbourhood.
Designed with the neighbourhood in mind,Minto Longbranch continues Minto's vision of creating vital new residential developments that embrace and celebrate the surrounding environment.
This enclave of townhomes, designed by Toronto-based Guthrie Muscovitch Architects, responds contextually to the scale of the surrounding area and captures the spirit and history of Long Branch in South Etobicoke. These homes feature spacious, open-concept designs with spectacular finishes and environmentally-friendly features helping you live a healthier life as well as stunning outdoor spaces for you to enjoy.
FEATURES & FINISHES
ATTRACTIVE EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Brick exterior elevations with unique architectural features. These may include, brick soldier coursing, brick arches, brick detailing, precast sills, decorative columns, frieze boards, dentil trim, horizontal siding, stucco and stone detailing per Minto's architecturally approved plans.
- ENERGY STAR' Low-E Argon casement windows throughout reduce heat transfer and increase comfort. Low-e argon also reduces condensation and helps resist premature fading of interior features.
- All operating windows to receive insect screens.
- Quality insulated ENERGY STAR- metal front entry door shall receive a quality brushed chrome grip set and deadbolt lock for your family's added security.
- Self-sealing architectural shingle roof with limited life time warranty or two ply modified roof as per Minto's plans.
- Poured concrete front porches may also receive poured in place concrete front steps.
- Municipal address numbers.
- Tree and shrub planting as per landscaping plan.
- Drought tolerant sod and a selection of plantings throughout all common areas.
- Superior 2"x6" exterior walls for strength and stability.
- Above grade walls feature R22 insulation within wall cavities with an additional R5 rigid insulation installed on the exterior.
- Upgraded pre-engineered floor system. Tongue and groove sub floor, refastened with screws prior to installation of flooring finish (excludes basement level).
- Caulking and weather-stripping on insulated metal front entry door.
- R32 spray foam insulation to garage ceiling with living areas above. Spray foam insulation provides a superior air seal and comfort beyond traditional batt insulation. R32 spray foam is also applied to all overhangs and exterior wall cavities with steel columns to further promote comfort.
- Gaps around installed windows and doors are sealed with spray foam insulation in lieu of batt insulation to increase thermal resistance and to help reduce drafts.
- Floor assemblies between units receive acoustical underlay to reduce impact noise and batt insulation between joists.
- Floor registers and air returns are sealed during construction to keep dust and debris out.
- 100 amp electrical panel with breaker switches and copper wiring throughout.
- ENERGY STAR" rated exhaust fan vented to the outside in all bathrooms, powder room, and laundry room (where applicable).
- Programmable thermostat located on main level.
- One green plug is located in the living room, one of the two outlets within the designated split receptacle will be a green plug.
- Light fixtures in kitchen area, bedrooms stairwells and hallways (as per applicable plan) and per Minto's standard samples.
- Installation of compact fluorescent lights (CFLs) to all open ceiling light fixtures for increased savings.
- Elegant white Decora style wall switches throughout. Switch controlled wall outlet in Living Room and Master Bedroom.
- Interconnected smoke detectors are integrated with carbon-monoxide detectors on all floor levels.
- Two CAT-5 high speed/telephone outlets and two RG6 cable outlets, roughed-in purchaser-selected locations.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in kitchen, all bathrooms and powder room.
- Security rough-in wiring; security pre-wiring to all windows and exterior doors to first and second levels and to unit entry doors, balcony doors and balcony windows on third and fourth levels. Each unit shall receive pre-wiring for one keypad and one motion detector.
- Patios, terraces, porches and balconies will receive electrical outlets.
SUPERIOR INTERIOR FEATURES
- West Side Urban Towns First and Fourth levels will receive ceiling height of approximately eight (8') feet and Second and Third levels will receive ceiling height of approximately nine (9') feet. East Side Urban Towns will receive ceiling height of approximately nine (9') feet on First and Third levels and eight (8') foot ceiling height on Second and Fourth levels. East Side Back to Back towns will have nine (9') foot ceiling height on main level with eight (8') foot ceiling height on Second and Third levels.
- Air conditioning installed.
- ENERGY STAR' qualified appliances where applicable (clothes washer, dishwasher, fridge).
- White front load full size stackable washer and dryer with stacking kit installed (where applicable) and vented to the exterior.
- Stained handrail with square white painted pickets and carpeted treads and risers with white stringers.
- Clermont style interior swing doors and white flat panel sliding closet doors (as per applicable plan).
- Architecturally designed 4" baseboards and 2 3A" door and window trim throughout. Detail moulding installed to all ceramic floor areas.
- Sprayed stipple ceiling to all rooms, excluding bathrooms and kitchen. Bathrooms and Kitchen to receive smooth ceiling.
- Interior wall surfaces are sanded, primed and finishes in high quality matte finish paint.
- Space saving double and single hanging clothes rod and linen shelving in portion of master closet, as per plan.
- For a healthier indoor environment, low VOC paints and Green Label+ carpets and underlay are installed.
MINTO ENERGY STAR' AND GREEN FEATURES
- West Side Urban Towns, West Side Towns and East Side Back to Back Towns are targeting ENERGY STAR" qualification.
- East Side Urban Towns are targeting LEED" certification (Silver)
- Forced air high efficiency air handling unit upgraded with an ECM motor for quieter operation and energy savings.
- HRV (heat recovery ventilator) promotes a healthier interior air quality by exhausting stale outdoor air and replacing it with fresh exterior air. Heat from the expelled
- air is captured and used to pre-temper the incoming fresh air. This process increases efficiency and promotes a healthier home (rental).
- All heat supply lines are sealed to ensure the efficient operation of your HVAC system resulting in energy and cost savings.
- Upgraded high efficiency MERV 8 filter.
- High efficiency dual purpose heating system vented to the exterior for domestic hot water and home heating (rental).
- Drain water heat recovery unit to selected floor plans only.
- Individual metering of utilities (hydro, gas and water).
- Bicycle Parking in individual storage rooms in garage for East Side Back to Back Towns. Racks will be available on a first come first served basis for East and West Side Urban Towns.
- Contemporary sleek modern transitional designs with designer selected cabinet finishes from Minto's Longbranch standard selections including a bank of drawers. Pantry as per plan.
- Choice of designer selected granite countertops from Minto's Longbranch standard samples.
- Stainless steel sink with Moen single lever kitchen faucet and convenient side spray (as per plan).
- Stainless microwave/hood fan combination installed.
- Stainless electric 30" range with glass top and self cleaning oven installed.
- Stainless steel 18.6 cu ft refrigerator with top mount freezer installed.
- Stainless steel dishwasher installed.
- Duplex electrical outlet(s) above countertop conveniently located for small kitchen appliances.
BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS AND POWDER ROOMS
- Contemporary sleek modern and transitional designs with designer selected cabinet finishes from Minto's Longbranch standard samples.
- Choice of designer selected laminate countertops from Minto's Longbranch standard samples.
- Mirrors in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
- Moen chrome-look bathroom accessories to include towel bar and toilet tissue dispenser.
- White plumbing fixtures throughout.
- Water efficient lavatory faucets and shower heads throughout.
- Ultra high efficiency water saving toilets throughout.
- Moen single lever faucets in all bathrooms and the powder room.
- Master Ensuite bathroom will receive a shower with acrylic base, glass door and 8"x10" ceramic wall tiles to ceiling height (as per applicable plan) from Minto's Longbranch standard sample.
- Main bathroom receives a 5' acrylic deep soaker tub with 8"x10" ceramic wall tiles to ceiling height (as per plan) from Minto's Longbranch standard sample.
- Temperature controlled shower valves and watersaving showerheads.
- White pedestal or wall mount sink in powder room (as per applicable plan).
- Exhaust fan vented to the outside in all bathrooms, powder room, and laundry room (where applicable).
HIGH QUALITY FLOORING FEATURES
- 12"x12" imported porcelain tile in foyer, powder room, bathrooms and mechanical/laundry rooms as per applicable plans and Minto's Longbranch standard samples.
- Purchasers shall receive choice of engineered laminate flooring from Minto's Longbranch standard samples in kitchen, living/dining areas and associated hallway (as per applicable plan).
- Purchasers shall receive quality berber-type loop carpet from Minto's Longbranch standard samples in all bedrooms, bedroom hallways and stairs (as per applicable plan).
Minto LongBranch Towns Price Lists
Prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice.E. & O.E October 21, 2014
November 02, 2014
Minto LongBranch Towns Floorplans
E . O. & E. October 2014
Last Update November 02, 2014