The L Tower Condominiums is the evolution of 21st century living, where renowned architect Daniel Libeskind has taken design to the next level of sophistication. Rising 57 storeys high, the tower shoots up into the sky like a beacon, with bold clean lines and a dramatic steamlined L shape. The articulated facade of glass and steel is accentuated by expansive windows and balconies, with spectacular vistas of the lake and downtown.
There isn’t a better location anywhere in downtown Toronto! L Tower Condominiums is front and centre of the eclectic St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood, surrounded by theatre, restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Just steps to Toronto’s PATH system and both the Yonge Street and University line subways, L Tower Condominiums connects you to everything you love about the city.
- A landmark 55 storey residential tower, located at Yonge and Front
- Designed by Daniel Libeskind (architect of the ROM Crystal)
- Panoramic views of downtown Toronto and Lake Ontario
- Steps to St. Lawrence Market, the PATH, fine dining and the best of Toronto
- Spectacular Munge Leung designed lobby
- Amenities include a fully equipped catering kitchen, private dining room, library, cinema, and Resident’s lounge
- Luxurious spa facilities featuring treating rooms, his & her wet and dry saunas, lap pool, yoga studio, state-of-the-art fitness facility, and lounge
- Candidate for LEED Gold
You've been waiting for a long time! Your search is now over! Be among the first in line for pick of suites.
Why all the hype?
- Quality Lifstyle
- Features and Amenities
- $3000 with offer
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 120 days
- 5% in 180 day
- 10% on occupancy
- Cityzen Development
- Fernbrook Homes
- Daniel Libeskind
- Page + Steele
L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. A symbol for the dynamic fusion of culture and arts. An architectural landmark, celebrating the spirit of urban diversity of artistic expression. A re-invention marking the 50th anniversary of the Sony Centre. A residential tower, rising 58 storeys, home to over 600 suites with panoramic views of downtown Toronto and Lake Ontario. An icon to live in!
- A landmark of residential units, located at Yonge and Front, designed by Daniel Libeskind.
- Panoramic views of downtown Toronto and Lake Ontario.
- Steps to St. Lawrence Market, the PATH, fine dining and the best of Toronto.
- Spectacular Studio Daniel Libeskind and Munge Leung designed lobbies.
- Amenities include a fully equipped catering kitchen, private dining room, library, cinema and Resident’s lounge.
- Luxurious spa facilities featuring treatment rooms, his & her wet and dry saunas, lap pool, yoga studio and state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Candidate for LEED Certification.
- Uniformed 24-Hour Concierge.
- Two designer decorated guest suites.
- Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, featuring two glass upper cabinets.
- Engineered hardwood in foyer, living/dining room, hallway, den and bedrooms as per plan.
- Complete Miele stainless steel kitchen appliance package. Stainless steel exhaust hood.
- Heat recovery unit in each suite for individual control of fresh air.
- Granite kitchen countertop and choice of porcelain, ceramic, or mosaic tumbled marble backsplash*.
- Marble countertop in master bathrooms with undermount porcelain sink .
- Complete Miele laundry appliances.
- Emergency voice communications system, smoke and heat detector in each suite
- 9 and 10 Ft Ceilings as per plan.
* As Per Plan from Builder's Sample
L-TOWER CONDOS TOWER SUITES PRICE LIST
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice E. & O.E. March 30, 2014
Last Updating April 02, 2014
L-Tower Condos Floor Plans
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.