Deal Secretary & Real Estate Bookkeeper
Position Description: Working with a team, the Deal Secretary primary duties are processing deals, calculating commission, lone wolf data entry, preparing final trades, preparing deals for closing and payment of commissions. Incumbents in this job may perform all or portions of the following duties and responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing high volume of deals
- Answering phone calls and managing emails
- Corresponding with other Brokerages, Lawyers, Builders
- Following up on closings and commissions
- Data entry into Lonewolf
- Calculating commissions for real estate transactions residential, commercial, and new development
- Preparing trade records
- Preparing and sending commission invoices
- Closing out deals when closed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum high school education, with a preference to college level courses/ diploma
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of recent experience in real estate deals administration
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel), email and internet
- Experience using Quick Office Commander, Lonewolf, and TREB
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Superior customer service skills, including excellent telephone manner
Job Type: Full-time
Whether you are planning to buy your first home or sell your existing home, contact us today!
We'd love to hear from you!