Ion Condos will be a new 11 storey by Cityzen and Fernbrook Homes and will be located just to the southeast of the corner of Keele Street and Wilson Avenue in Downsview.
Ion Condos will be built on the site of a disused parking garage which served the building to the west, once a hotel, and now a condominium named Westmount Terraces.
Features and Finishes
- Dining room with kitchenette
- Party room
- 1 overnight guest suite
- Yoga studi
- Outdoor terrace with natural gas BBQ's
- Security card access
- Individual hydro metering
PEACE OF MIND FEATURES
- Main entrances and exits are monitored with a closed circuit television system.
- Card access throughout all common areas.
- Enter-phone and cameras at all visitor entrances allowing in-suite viewing through cable television.
- Parking with monitored security alarm stations.
- Intrusion alarm system with key pad at all suite entries.
- Patio suites are fitted with window and door contacts for added security.
- Emergency voice communication system, smoke and heat detectors
- Interior designer selected 4" baseboards and 2-1/4" casings.
- Panoramic windows.
- Choice of ceramic tile or pre-finished engineered floors in the kitchen as per plan.
- Choice of pre-finished engineered floors in foyer, breakfast areas, living room, dining room, bedrooms, hallways and den.
- White ceramic floor tile in laundry area.
- White full-sized stacked washer and dryer.
- Designer selected suite entry with solid core door, security privacy viewer and quality finished hardware.
- Embossed interior doors with wood frames and quality finished hardware.
- Mirrored sliding doors on all closets with sliding doors, as per plan.
- All ceilings to be white stippled, except in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry.
- Interior walls painted with white latex.
- Semi-gloss paint in kitchen, bathrooms and all woodwork and trim.
- Private balconies, terraces or patios, as per plans.
- Kitchen, laundry and bathroom ceilings to be smooth and painted white.
- Choice of traditional and contemporary designed cabinetry in a variety of finishes.
- Taller upper kitchen cabinets.
- Choice of ceramic tiles or pre-finished engineered floors as per plan.
- Choice of granite countertops.
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen.
- Double bowl or single bowl stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and pull-out vegetable spray, as per plan.
- Energy Star kitchen appliance package including self-clean oven, frost-free fridge, built in dishwasher and over-the-range built in microwave with integrated exhaust fan (Some units will have smaller sized appliances as indicated on their plan). Available in white or black.
- Ceiling mounted halogen track lighting.
- Task lighting under upper cabinets.
- Choice of quality cabinetry.
- Choice of ceramic tile for tub and shower surrounds.
- Choice of ceramic floor tiles.
- Deep soaker tubs as per plan.
- Designer one-piece toilets.
- Shower with ceiling mounted light and framed clear glass enclosures (as per plan).
- Cultured marble countertop with integrated wash basin.
- Vanity mirrors with decorative vanity lighting.
- White ceramic accessories including towel bar, toilet paper holder and soap dish.
- Polished chrome fixtures in bathrooms and powder rooms as per plan.
LIGHTING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Individually controlled centralized heating & cooling system.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout.
- Electrical ceiling light fixture provided in the foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, dens, bedrooms and walk in closets as per plan.
- Capped ceiling outlet for light fixture in the dining room.
- Switched wall outlet in living room.
- Ground fault electrical outlets in all bathrooms.
- Laundry ventilation system to exterior with automatic relay sensor control.
- Pre-wired for high speed cable in living room, bedroom(s), and den where applicable.
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den where applicable.
1. $8,000 CREDIT ON CLOSING FOR 1 BEDROOM, $12,000 FOR 1 + DEN, $14,000 FOR 2 BEDROOM*
2. Stainless Front Appliance Package
3. Parking included in Purchase Price ( excluding studio units )
- $5,000 on signing
- Balance of 5% payable in 30 days
- Further 5% payable in 180 days
- Further 5% payable on Occupancy
*Purchase price will be adjusted as a credit on closing. Studio units are excluded from this program. No more than 1 purchase per individual name is allowed
Ion Condos Preview Price List
Prices & Specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. August 02, 2014
Admin Last Updating August 18, 2014
No Maintenance Fee for First 2 Years of Occupancy
‘Supreme’ Décor Package worth $10,000
Smooth Ceilings Throughout
Ion Condos Bachelor Floor Plans
Ion Condos 1 Bedroom & 1 Bedroom + Den Floor Plans
Ion Condos 2 Bedroom Floor Plans
Floor Plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.