Imperial Plaza Condos
St. Clair Ave W
The Imperial Plaza originally built in the 1950s as a corporate office building, St. Clair Ave. W. will now become a condominium tower that will see the original building refurbished, maintaining its mid-century international-style Modernist architecture. The converted building will be a 23 storey condominium built with welded-frame construction, clad in a limestone facade, with a granite, limestone, and marble lobby, and featuring units with extraordinary 10’ to 20’ ceilings. The rich materials would be financially impossible to replicate today. Combined with a Yonge and St. Clair location that includes some of Toronto’s best dining, shops, and cultural institutions, The Imperial Plaza will be without question a sought-after address.
Standouts: The project is surrounded by the shopping and restaurants of Yonge and St. Clair, with subway access close by.
Amenities: The site will feature 24-hour concierge service, a pool and hot tub, a party room, a home theatre room, a games room with a golf simulator, a fitness centre, squash and basketball courts, and a soundproof room in the basement for practising and recording music.
Features: Suites will have 10-to 20-foot ceilings, double-height upper kitchen cabinetry, stone kitchen countertops and laminate wood floors.
Suites One-bedroom to two-bedroom-plus-den and -library layouts
Size: From approximately 500 to 3,000 square feet
Occupancy: Still to be determined
Target market: First-time buyers, young professionals, young families and empty nesters
Price range: $300,000 up to $3-million
- 23 Storey limestone, granite and glass clad exterior
- Architectural design by Onespace Unlimited
- Interior design by The Design Agency
- Landscaped podium with reflecting pond
- Stunning 2 Level Lobby with concierge station
- Indoor Pool and Whirlpool Spa
- 2 Squash Courts with Viewing Area
- Fitness Auditorium with circuit training and cardio equipment
- Yoga/Pilates Studio
- Multipurpose Games Room
- Golf Simulator Room
- 2 Screening Rooms
- High-speed Elevators with Custom Designed Cabs
- Indoor Furnished Fireside Reception Lounge with Dining Area, Servery and Kitchenette
- Outdoor Furnished Fireside Patio with Gas BBQ's, Outdoor Kitchen Island and Eating area
- 24 Hour Building Security
- 10' high ceilings in principal rooms
- Smooth painted ceilings throughout
- Laminate plank flooring in foyer, living/dining room, den, and kitchen
- Mirrored closet doors (where shown as sliding doors)
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Stocked washer and matching dryer
- Imported porcelain or ceramic tile floors in bathrooms
- White soaker tubs in each suite (where shown)
- Pressure balance valve for showers
- Vapour-proof ceiling light in shower stall or bathtub
- Full height porcelain or ceramic tile tub surround
- Wall mounted vanity light fixture
- European style vanity cabinets
- Chrome finished bathroom accessories
- Laminate plank flooring in kitchens
- Custom designer European style cabinetry with stone countertops
- Stainless steel sinks
- Smooth top electric cooktop, built-in undercounter electric oven, fully integrated refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer, fully integrated dishwasher and overhead stainless steel hood fan
Imperial Plaza Price List
Last Update: July 7, 2015
* As per plan from Vendor’s Standard Samples. ** Please see a Sales Representative for details E. & O.E.
January 7, 2015
† Please see a Sales Representative for a full list of standard features***as provided in Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
Prices, specifications, features and offerings are subject to change without notice.
Last Updating January 22, 2015
Imerial Plaza Floor Plans
Floor Plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.