Exquisite Towns in Richmond Hill presented by Castlemount Homes & Premcor Homes
The Gates of Humber Ridge, will be one of the most sought after communities in Richmond Hill. This boutique urban townhome community will feature only 36 homes.Perfectly located north of King Rd. on Bathurst Street, just north of Lowther Ave.
36 Freehold Townhomes
4 Different Layouts
Price Starts From ONLY $474,990
Deposit $30,000 (during event only)
• Clay brick and concrete stone, precast exterior as per elevation, with vinyl feature or scalloped gables and treatments (as per applicable model elevation).
• Recessed mortar joints on front elevation brickwork.
• Exterior porch entrance where shown, with decorative no maintenance fiberglass columns (as per plan).
• Maintenance-free aluminum soffits fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
• Maintenance-free Casement Windows with screens on operating windows (as per plan).
• Satin Nickel Grip set front door and satin nickel ball knobs with dead bolt at rear door.
• Premium sectional roll-up garage door with decorative window lights (as per plans).
• Metal insulated front and rear entry door with weather stripping.
• 25 year Self sealing asphalt shingles.
• 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
• Poured concrete garage floor with reinforcing steel.
• Fully paved driveway.
• Precast concrete walkway at rear entrance and interlocking walkway at front entrance.
• Lot fully top soiled, sodded and graded per engineering plans.
• Two exterior hose bibs, one in garage and one at front of home.
• Professionally designed landscaping including trees, shrubs,interlocked front walkways and planting as per landscape plan.
• Choice of blocks and models architecturally co-coordinated exterior color package
ENERGY CONSERVATION FEATURES
• High efficiency forced air natural gas furnace, with ducting sized for air conditioning.
• Insulation to Ontario Building Code standard: R50 Ceiling R22 Walls above grade – habitable areas R31 1/2lb foam Insulation ceiling below habitable areas.
• Energy efficient tank less hot water (rental).
• Energy Star rated windows.
• All windows and doors and vents caulked on exterior.
• Heavy duty 6 Mil poly vapor barrier, plus air barrier detailing to exterior walls and ceilings.
• Bathroom light and exhaust fans separately switched for energy saving
• 100 amp electrical service, circuit breaker panel and copper wiring.
• Heavy duty wiring for stove and dryer.
• Exterior electrical outlet in garage, exterior weatherproof outlet at front and rear entrance level.
• Electric door chime at main entry door.
• Electronic smoke detector on each floor.
• Carbon monoxide detector.
• Ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit in bathrooms and exterior plugs.
• White Decora switches and receptacles.
• Ceiling fixtures in kitchen, breakfast area, family/great room, laundry, halls, foyer, bedrooms, and walk-ins closets.
• Switch for wall plug in living room, and den.
• Dining room ceiling box switched and capped for purchaser’s fixture.
• Rough in central vacuum.
• Rough in future dishwasher.
• Rough in future thermostat wiring for air conditioning.
• Telephone (CAT5) jacks in kitchen and master bedroom.
• Cable TV (RG6) connections in family room and master bedroom.
INTERIOR MILLWORK AND FEATURES
• Nine foot ceilings on main floor.
• Colonial 800 series door s with archways trimmed, 4” colonial baseboard and 2 ¾”casing.
• Oak Staircase main to second floor natural finish.
• Elegant oak pickets and handrails in natural finish.
• Satin nickel plated levers on all interior doors.
• Satin nickel hinges.
• Decorative wood columns where shown.
• Door stop in ceramic tile and hardwood areas.
FLOOR AND WALL FINISHES
• Open concept main floor plan.
• Ceramic tile in foyer/vestibule, kitchen/breakfast, main and ensuite baths, and powder room.
• 35 oz. broadloom with 7/16” under pad on second floor hallways, bedrooms and family/great rooms.
• 2 ¼” natural hardwood on main floor where no ceramic.
• Interior walls painted with premium latex flat finish except kitchen and baths to be semi-gloss, one color throughout.
• Ceilings stippled with smooth edge borders except kitchen, bathrooms and laundry, which are smooth ceilings with painted white finish.
• Interior trim and doors painted white semi-gloss.
KITCHEN, BATH AND LAUNDRY FEATURES
• Selection of custom finished kitchen cabinetry (from builder’s samples).
• ¾” polished straight edge granite countertops(from builder’s samples).
• Double under mount stainless steel sink and single lever faucet.
• Dishwasher space provided includes plumbing and electrical rough-in.
•White two-speed exhaust fan over stove, vented to exterior.
• Luxurious acrylic soaker tub in main bath with full wall ceramic tile.
• Ceramic wall tile in showers, with marble door surround.
• Ensuite drop in tub, chrome faucet with decorative one row tile.
• Single lever chrome taps on all bathroom sinks.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Temperature balance control valve in showers.
• Plate glass mirror over vanities.
• Single laundry tub where shown, taps and drain for washer.
• Dryer vent exhausted to exterior.
•Rough-in 3pc. bath drains in basement.
OTHER QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
• Poured concrete foundation walls.
• Engineered floor joist system.
• 2 x 6 Exterior wall construction.
• 19/32 Tongue and groove subfloor, nailed, sanded and screwed.
• Duct cleaning prior to occupancy.
Humber Ridge Price Lists
Block 4 & 5
Block 6 & 7
Gates of Humber Ridge Floor Plans