Hullmark Corporate Centre
Introducing office space where success comes easy
A signature office condominium is rising soon at the intersection of Yonge and Sheppard, featuring the most prestigious offices to grace the North York skyline.
This is an exceptional opportunity for those who want to own a defining landmark business address in the heart of downtown North York.
AT YONGE & SHEPPARD
In the heart of an influential commercial centre
Yonge and Sheppard is the gateway to North York’s dynamic and growing downtown. The streets are alive with activity and diversity. Restaurants and retail line Yonge Street, and the nearby Sheppard Centre has over 70 shops, with numerous dining options and theatres.
With direct indoor access to both the Yonge and Sheppard subway stations, and within close proximity to Highways 401, 404 and Don Valley Parkway, Hullmark Corporate Centre gives you easy access to the very best the city has to offer.
GENERAL BUILDING INFORMATION
- Commercial office area: Floors 2 - 12
- Number of office units: 198 (office units can be combined)
- Typical Floor Plate: 18,500 SF
- Coming January 2010
- Canada's most prestigious office condominium
- North York's most successful residential community
- Business Concierge Service in Lobby
- Common Executive Boardrooms
- Paid Underground Commercial Parking Facility
- Whole Foods Market
- LEED® designed for energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor air quality
- Direct access to both the Yonge and Sheppard subway lines
- Business and Professional Offices
- Professional Medical Offices
Office Unit Features & Finishes
- Floor Structural concrete slab and exposed concrete surface.
- Demising Walls Demising walls separating the unit from the remaining units shall be constructed of either taped and sanded drywall on metal studs (complete with acoustic insulation) and/or exposed re-enforced concrete columns/walls and/or block wall. The outside perimeter wall adjacent to the common corridor(s) will be constructed of taped and sanded drywall on metal studs complete with thermal insulation.
- Ceiling Exposed concrete ceiling; ceiling heights on levels 2 - 5 will be approximately 13'0". Ceiling heights on levels 6 - 12 will be approximately 12'0". (Note: Where structural drops/beams or mechanical/plumbing systems exist, the ceiling height will be less than indicated).
- Electrical 100 amps, 120/208 volts, 3 phase, 4 wire service, complete with 100A, 3 phase, 42 circuit panel board. The panel board will be equipped with one single pole breaker connected to an in-suite fan coil unit and 41 circuit breaker spaces. The panel board will be installed in accordance with the vendor’s architetural and electrical plans.
- Telephone/Cable Two (2) empty conduits for telephone and/or cable television will be provided to a point within the unit from the condominium’s telephone/cable room, in accordance with the service provider’s requirements and equipment.
- Heating Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Heating/cooling by a HVAC unit(s) mounted on the underside of the ceiling of the unit. The HVAC unit shall be individually heated and cooled by an independent 4 pipe horizontal fan coil unit. Capped fresh air duct and exhaust duct (150 mm x 150 mm) will be provided at exterior wall/glazing.
- Plumbing A capped 13 mm cold water line supplied by individual check meter to a location near the rear corridor wall of the unit; 50 mm plumbing vent, together with sanitary drainage to be roughed in “above floor level by the vendor; and any domestic hot water required shall be provided by way of an electric domestic hot water heater acquired or rented by the purchaser at its sole cost and expense. (There is no gas service to be the unit).
- Life Safety Systems The unit shall include a sprinkler system with the applicable provisions of the Ontario Building Code. Each unit will be equipped with a fire alarm speaker.
- Blinds Complete with colour co-ordinated sunscreen roller shades.
- Meters The unit will be sub-metered for electrical, heating, cooling, and cold water consumption.
- Exterior Wall The exterior wall comprises a glazed curtain wall with energy efficient windows.
Subject to certain terms and conditions as defined in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Features, finishes, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice. All rights reserved. E.&O.E. December 9, 2009.
- A Tridel Built Green. Built for Life®. Development
- High performance building with energy saving features, certified by National Resources Canada - 25% better than Model National Energy Code for Buildings.
- Bike parking for occupants and visitors, including shower facilities.
- Water saving features to reduce potable water consumption by 20%-30% in common areas.
- Building energy management systems to help control and conserve utility usage.
- 3rd party review and commissioning of base building systems.
- Low volatile organic compound materials for improved indoor air quality including paint, carpet and adhesives.
- Energy efficient lighting with motion and/or daylight sensors where applicable.
- Energy efficient windows including low 'E' glass, Argon filled sealed units, warm edge spacers and coated reflective glass "curtain wall" system.
- 4 pipe fan-coil system for year round heating or cooling.
Hullmark Corporate Centre is a Tridel Built Green. Built For Life®. development registered with the Canada Green Building Council to pursue certification by the LEED® Green Building Rating System, the most recognized certification system for high performance green" buildings in North America. Certification of Hullmark Corporate Centre is granted after completion of construction. All features and finishes subject to change without notice. E.&O.E. December 9, 2009.
Hullmark Corporate Centre Preview Price List
Last Update November 15, 2019
- 10% due on signing
- 10% due 90 days after signing
- 5% due 120 days after signing
- 5% due on occupancy
Floor premium per floor: $2,000
Maintenance fee: 34¢/per sq.ft.
(excluding water, electricity, heating and air conditioning)
Tentative Occupancy: Fall of 2013
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Tridel® is a registered trademark of Tridel Corporation and is used under a license agreement. E&O.E.All rights reserved. October 1, 2012. **Square footage where indicated is approximate and subject to normal construction variances.
Last Updating October 2, 2012
Hullmark Corporate Centre Floorplates
Floorplans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floorplans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.