Hillsborough is a new single family home development by Andrin Homes currently in preconstruction at Spruce Avenue, East Gwillimbury. Hillsborough unit sizes range from 2640 to 2826 square feet. Hillsborough has a total of 4 quick move-in homes currently for sale.
Context is everything. It’s not enough to build a beautiful home. You’ve got to ensure that all the neighbouring homes are beautiful too. Different yet complementary. We spent a lot of time planning and designing the streetscapes at Hillsborough. The result is a collection of streets, roads and cul-de-sacs where the homes have real curb appeal, both individually and in harmony with their neighbours.
Top Reasons To Invest at Hillsborough
- Green Space – Residents of Hillsborough Homes will be able to escape the hustle and bustle of their daily lives and return home every day to a natural oasis. The surrounding area is home to plenty of green space, lush parks, tranquil waterways, and conservation areas that the whole family can get out and explore year-round. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include the Nokiidaa Trail, Rogers Reservoir Conservation Area, and George Richardson Park.
- Transit Options – York Region Transit services the area surrounding Hillsborough Homes with bus routes accessible to residents just steps away from home, transporting riders throughout the region and into the city of Newmarket where they can quickly connect to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, and other nearby transit systems. Both East Gwillimbury and Newmarket GO Transit stations are located and easily accessible to riders. CondoNow states that commuters can take GO Transit into Union Station in downtown Toronto.
- Highway Access – Conveniently situated close to Highway 404, residents of Hillsborough Homes will be able to travel seamlessly throughout York Region and quickly connect to many other central Ontario thoroughfares including Highways 7, 407, and 401. CondoNow indicates that motorists will be able to connect to the Don Valley Parkway and drive into downtown Toronto in just under 45 minutes.
- Lifestyle Amenities – Hillsborough Homes is located in the beautiful town of East Gwillimbury, just outside of Newmarket where residents will have easy access to plenty of big city and small-town lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. CondoNow notes that if residents can’t find what they need close to home, then plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options are located just a short drive away.
- Family Friendly – The area surrounding Hillsborough Homes is an established and family-friendly community that offers residents plenty of space to raise a family and at a much lower price point than other GTA regions. Residents will also have access to educational institutions including nearby primary and secondary schools, making it a great choice for homebuyers with children. CondoNow acknowledges that residents will also have access to community centres, libraries, places of worship, and local medical health centres.
Hillsborough Homes Highlights:
- Located in Holland Landing, East Gwillimbury
- 4 minute drive to Upper Canada Mall
- 6 minute drive to the East Gwillimbury GO Station
- Close to Highway 400 and 404
- Short commute to Downtown Newmarket
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include Holland Landing Prairie Provincial Nature Reserve, Oriole Park and Anchor Park