Preconstruction condo project for sale
Click here for
Guildwood Condominiums is a new condo development by Scollard Development Corporation currently in preconstruction at 3655 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON M1M, Canada in Toronto. The development has a total of 110 units.
With stunning unobstructed views of Lake Ontario, Guildwood Condominiums is your gateway to one of Toronto's Most idylic neighbourhoods. This closely-knit community offers a unique lifestyle opportunity to the outdoor lover looking to enjoy endless trails, the Bluffs and miles of beaches. The Residence themselves are in a boutique building of 110 units surrounded by professionally-designed gardens boasting large terraces and patios. The Private 8th floor amenity area includes a fitness centre, party room with fully-equipped kitchen and games room plus an expansive roof-top deck with private sitting and BBQ areas for residents and guests.
Lounge & Party Room | BBQ Area | Fitness Centre | Rooftop Terrace
Guildwood Condominiums Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 80/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in Scarborough Village Neighbourhood
Guildwood Condominiums Features & Finishes
- Smooth ceilings throughout with 9’ ceiling heights on floors 2-6 and 10’ ceiling heights on ground and 7th Floor
- Low E double pane windows
- Selected suites feature balconies and terraces as per plan
- Virtual concierge service
- In suite sprinkler system
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in each unit where required by Ontario Building Code.
- Closed circuit security cameras throughout parking garage and at access doors for added safety.
- Enterphone system in lobby vestibule for visitors to contact residences directly to gain admittance.
- Controlled door access throughout common areas with computer access key fobs.
- Personal remote transmitter for parking garage access provided with each parking space.
- Underground parking and locker storage with security cameras in the garage area along with parabolic mirrors in the underground parking areas.
- Heated parking ramp to prevent icing.
- Underground garage is ventilated and protected by a fire sprinkler system for added safety and protection.
- Fire safety system in accordance with the current Ontario Building Code for safety.
- Underground garage lit with fluorescent lighting and light painted walls.
- Wall mounted “panic” button installed in various locations throughout the underground garage.
- Waste management and recycling system with garbage tri-sorter chute access on each floor.
- Professional landscaped grounds on site property.
- Move-in area with direct access to elevator for convenience.
- 2 elevators servicing all parking and residential levels.
Unique SUITE FEATURES
- Solid core suite entry door with lever handle lockset, dead-bolt lock and guest viewer with metal frame and wood casings and paint finish.
- Contemporary laminate flooring in foyers, hallways, living room, dining room, kitchen, den and bedrooms from Vendor’s finish packages, including transitional strips in doorways as per plan.
- Interior doors with brushed nickel-finish lever hardware as per plan.
- 4’ baseboards with corresponding 2’3/4 casings painted with Vendor’s semi-gloss latex white paint.
- Interior walls and ceilings primed with off-white paint. Semi-gloss off white paint on all trims. Bathrooms, Kitchen and Laundry areas are painted with latex white semi-gloss paint.
- White painted smooth ceilings in all areas with Vendor’s standard white paint.
- White decora style switches and receptacles where applicable as per plan.
- Ceiling light fixtures in foyer and/or hallways, kitchen and dining room as per plan.
- Sliding closet doors or slab swing door in bedrooms and foyer as per plan.
- Poured concrete finish to all balconies; terraced units to receive patio pavers. Painted underside to all balconies.
- Outdoor balcony or terrace with one electrical outlet as per plan.
- Sliding glass doors or swing door to outside balcony or terrace as per plan.
- Aluminum awning windows as per plan.
- Choice of contemporary style cabinets and quartz countertops from Vendor’s finish packages.
- Glass tile backsplash.
- Oversized single stainless steel undermounted kitchen sink. with single lever chrome pull down faucet with pull out spray.
- Exhaust fan in kitchen over the stove.
- Overhead lighting in kitchen.
- Counter depth stainless steel bottom freezer fridge.
- Slide in stainless steel self-clean range.
- Built-in stainless steel dishwasher
- Full size stackable washer/dryer including heavy duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
- Stainless steel microwave oven with exhaust over the range.
- *Size details to be added based on plan.
- Custom designed cabinets from Vendor’s finish packages.
- Porcelain tiles for bathroom floors with ceramic tiles for bathtub and shower enclosures from Vendor’s finish packages.
- Acrylic soaker tub as per plan.
- Shower stalls completed with full height ceramic tile surround and semi frameless glazed shower door as per plan.
- Vapour proof ceiling mounted pot light over tubs and showers.
- White bathroom fixtures throughout.
- Single lever chrome faucets in vanity sink.
- Quartz vanity tops with undermount basins
- Vanity mirror and decorative light fixture.
- 2 Pot lights.
- Dual-flush, white ceramic water closet.
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms vented to the outside.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Temperature balance valves for tub and shower.
- Pre-wired outlets for cable TV in living room, bedrooms, and den as per plan.
- Hi-speed internet connectivity in every suite.
- Telephone outlets in living room, kitchen, bedrooms, and den.
- Wi-Fi connectivity in selected amenity areas.
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL / WASTE MANAGMENT
- Dedicated heat pump unit(s) as per plan with a dedicated heated/cooling thermostat.
- Individual climate control suite heating and air-conditioning.
- Individual metering of in-suite electrical consumption.
- Domestic water meters dedicated for hot and cold water.
- Dedicated electrical meter.
- Pre-wired for personal encoded stand-alone intrusion alarm system.
- Suite equipped with emergency voice communication system.
- Switch controlled split outlets in living room and bedroom as per plan.*
- Electrical copper wiring with circuit breaker service panel.
HOMEOWNERS LEVELS OF PROTECTION
- One year warranty on the workmanship and materials.
- Tarion Warranty Corporation New Home Warranty Protection, as per Tarion Guidelines.
- Manufacturer’s warranty on appliances.
the ceiling height of any suites are approximate and are measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the undersurface of the concrete ceiling slab. where ceiling bulkheads are installed, the ceiling heights will be less than the stated ceiling height for that floor. where dropped ceilings are required (in areas such as foyers, closets, kitchens, bedrooms, dining rooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways) the ceiling height will also be less than the stated ceiling height for that floor.
Drop ceilings in the bathroom, laundry area, closets, foyer, hallways and kitchen. bulkheads are applicable, where required within the living space.
Variations from vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, countertops, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, floor or wall finishes due to normal production. the vendor reserves the right to substitute material of equal or better quality without notice subject to availability at time of construction.
The purchaser acknowledges that finishing and decorative materials contained in any model suite or sales office including furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, flooring, cabinets, mirrors, etc. may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not be included in the unit.
Guildwood Condominiums Price List
Click here for
Guildwood Condominiums Floor Plans