Garrison Point Townhouses
Garrison Point is a new condo and townhouse project by Diamondcorp, Cityzen Development Group and Fernbrook Homes.A new project featuring innovation and sustainability. West of Downtown Toronto - Liberty Village neighbourhood, north of Fort York.
Garrison Point is a place to live. A place to play. It’s a place to hang with old friends and make new ones. It’s a place to get in shape and it’s a place to cool off on a hot summer day. Stylish condominium living is a big part of it, sure. But so are parklands, pools, local shops and even a fitness centre. This is more than just your average development
Garrison Point is a real community, designed for real life. So whether you’re looking for a hip bachelor pad or a place to raise your family, life is just better when you get to The Point.
This innovative project incorporates work space in the podium of the north tower, and connects to future open space and linkages to the east. Unsurpassed views and all you need to live, work, and play.
- 9’ ceiling heights in principal rooms*
- Engineered laminate flooring throughout, except in tiled areas as per plan
- Energy efficient, floor to ceiling windows
- Sliding doors to balcony as per plan
- Solid core entry door with designer hardware and security viewer
- Hollow core interior doors and closet doors as per plan
- 4”, paint finish, contemporary styled wood baseboards with matching door trim
- Interior walls painted with off-white quality latex paint (Low VOC)
- Full sized, stacked washer and dryer (white)
- Choice of contemporary, designer kitchen cabinetry
- Choice of granite countertops
- Choice of porcelain tile backsplash
- Choice of porcelain floor tile
- Single, stainless steel under mount sink
- Single lever faucet and pullout spray
- Energy Star appliances including: stainless steel frost free refrigerator, slide in stove, built-in dishwasher and over the range built-in microwave with integrated exhaust fan
- Choice of contemporary, designer cabinetry
- Choice of granite countertops
- Under mount sink
- Chrome, single lever faucet
- Choice of porcelain tile floors
- Deep soaker tub in ensuite or main bathroom as per plan
- Separate shower stall with framed, tempered glass door and ceramic tile enclosure
- Light bar lighting and mirror above vanity
- Ceiling with exhaust fan vented to exterior
- 24 hour concierge
- All main entrances and exits are monitored with closed circuit television system
- Card access throughout all common areas
- Enter Phone and cameras at all visitor entrances
- All parking with security alarm stations and security monitoring by concierge
- Suite intrusion alarm system with personal key pad and door contact at all suite entries
- Emergency voice communication system, smoke and heat detectors
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL FEATURES
- Individually controlled fan coil system providing in suite heating and cooling
- Individual electrical service panel with circuit breakers and copper wiring throughout
- White decora style receptacles and switches throughout
- Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen
- Ceiling mounted light fixtures in foyer and hallways
- Capped ceiling outlet for light fixture in bedrooms, dining room and den as per plan
- Switched controlled split outlets in living room
- Ground fault electrical outlets in all bathrooms
- In-suite personal coded security system Intelligent Community and Network Connection:
- Fibre-to-the-home internet service
- IPTV service
- Full featured fibre home phone service
The real story of the Garrison Point Townhouses is the value and the extensive discount to the current market.
The larger east facing units all have private elevators from the parking garage into the units.
There were some luxury condo townhouses at 850 Richmond Street West that sold just over a year ago.
None of these offer elevators or the full amenities of a condo let alone the stand alone 6-Star amenities of Garrison Point. Nor do these condos boast a location of sitting directly on a massive park with city views.
Based on the increase of over 30% in the market from when the majority of these townhouses sold, there is tremendous opportunity. With only a 10% deposit required there is the potential for a significant return on investment. Further to that, the rental market for this type of luxury housing is astounding!
We have included some comps on rent as well for a longer term hold.
Capped Development Charges
Garrison Point Condos Price List
Last Update May 16 , 2017
Garrison Point Condos Floor Plans
Register today for access to prices, incentives and first choice of suites Floor Plans before the sales centre is opened to the public.
Garrison Point Condos Location