Fieldgate Homes at Upper Unionville
Within walking distance of historic Main Street Unionville, four of the GTA’s most respected builders are creating a heritage inspired community with a contemporary flair. Beautifully designed homes and unique streetscapes blend seamlessly into green space to create a pedestrian friendly environment.
Fieldgate Homes has been known for building architecturally unique homes in distinctive neighbourhoods that become excellent investments and showpieces of craftsmanship and distinction. Nobody has a greater appreciation for Fieldgate’s wonderful reputation than the 12,000 plus satisfied customers who have purchased a Fieldgate home over the past 55 years.
The Fieldgate management team places a high value on personal growth and achievement in serving their Purchasers and carrying out their corporate goals. Past experiences become lessons for the future and motivation for change and improvement. This business philosophy is reflected in each project they undertake and has earned them recognition and praise from homeowners and industry professionals alike.
At the Fieldgate Homes Décor Centre, you’ll discover the latest design innovations in a wide selection of customized design options available for your new home. The friendly and professional design consultants will be there to inform and guide you through the process of creating your dream home.
Fieldgate Homes Site Plan
Fieldgate Homes Features & Finishes
DISTINCTIVE EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
1. Superior architecturally designed homes with inspired brick and/or stone, pre-cast stone
accents, vinyl siding, exterior trim features, hardie board and/or smartside and vinyl siding
(on gable ends) in selected locations and as per elevation, concrete porches, decorative
columns and shutters. Soldier coursing, arches, keystone and masonry detailing in brick as per
elevation (side window indentation to be vinyl).
2. 2" x 6" exterior wall construction. Townhomes and semi-detached will have offset 2"x4" studs
and sound attenuation insulation to reduce sound transmission.
3. Custom grey precast individual house numbers.
4. Entry-resistant framing on all perimeter doors.
5. Glazed panel in front entry door or sidelight (as per elevation).
6. Oversized eavestroughs.
7. Self-sealing fiberglass shingles (25 year manufacturer's warranty).
8. Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum or vinyl, soffits, fascia, downspouts and vinyl
9. Steel clad insulated entry and exterior doors with weather-stripping and dead bolt lock.
10. Luxury exterior low E argon vinyl casement or hung windows on front elevation, low E vinyl
casements on sides and rear.*
11. Taller windows on main floor and inset grilles on front elevations only.*
12. Low E argon vinyl thermo slider basement windows with screens.
13. Premium quality moulded paneled sectional roll-up garage doors with plexiglass inserts
equipped with heavy-duty springs and long life rust-resistant door hardware. *
14. Poured concrete basement walls with heavy damp proofing and weeping tile. Pre-formed
drainage membrane to all exterior walls excluding garage.
15. Front and rear of lot to be graded and sodded.
16. Pre-cast concrete slab walk to front entry from driveway and 6 precast concrete slabs at rear
sliding patio/garden door at walkout to rear yard, excluding lots with a doorguard, all
doorguards will be painted black and secured through the exterior finish. *
17. Two exterior taps- one in garage and one in rear, and four exterior electrical outlets, one in
front, one in rear and two holiday outlets located in front soffit complete with switch all with
ground fault protection.
18. Elegant black grip set for front door lock set and two exterior black coach lamps. *
19. All windows are fully caulked with quality brand caulking.
20. Asphalt paved driveway included in purchase price. Vendor not responsible for future
21. All opening windows and patio doors are complete with screens.
22. Direct insulated access door from garage to house with deadbolt and safety closer if grade
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
1. Upgraded kitchen, furniture finish kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets. +
2. Townhomes and semi-detached designs will have laminate kitchen countertops and singles
will have granite level 1 with 3/4" straight-edge countertop in kitchen without a bullnose or
counter backsplash. Between the granite and the wall, it will be sealed with clear silicone. *+
3. Singles will have ceramic backsplash in kitchen above counter. *+
4. Double stainless steel ledge-back kitchen sink with single lever faucet and vegetable spray.
5. Deluxe white kitchen exhaust fan with 6" exhaust vented to exterior.
6. Dishwasher rough-in includes electrical and plumbing only with space for dishwasher. Hook
up, cabinet and door not included. Electrical for dishwasher disconnected at panel/breaker.
7. Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
8. Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
9. Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
10. Colour co-ordinated kickplates to compliment cabinets.
11. Refrigerator niche and breakfast bar in kitchen. *
LUXURY BATHROOM FEATURES
1. Water resistant board on tub and shower enclosure walls up to ceiling.
2. Purchaser's choice of deluxe cabinets for vanity in main bath, ensuite, and secondary ensuite
(where applicable) and laminate countertops.
3. Strip lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
4. Colour co-ordinated kickplates to compliment cabinets.
5. Mirrors in all bathrooms (approx. full width of vanity), oval mirror in powder room.
6. Ensuite bath off master bedroom with elegant raised bath and separate shower. *
7. Electrical outlets with ground fault protection for small appliances beside vanity
in all bathrooms.
8. Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
9. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
10. Single-lever washerless faucets with pop-up plugs in all vanities.
11. Vanity with sink or pedestal sink in powder room. *
12. Choice of 6" x 8" ceramic wall tile for main bathtub enclosure and shower stall walls.
13. Choice of 12" x 12" ceramic floor tile for ensuite tub deck where applicable. Choice of two
rows of 6" x 8" ceramic wall tile or one row of 12" x 12" ceramic floor tile for ensuite tub
14. Ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar and toilet tissue dispenser.
15. Acrylic bathtub in main bathroom and secondary ensuites. *
16. Water temperature balance sensor in shower/tub.
17. Vapourproof light in all separate showers.
1. 9' 0" high ceiling on ground floor (except in powder room or main floor laundry room and
where mechanical or duct work requires a lower height) and 8' 0" high ceiling on second
2. Tray ceilings with approximately 9' raised area in the master bedroom. Angled area and
raised area inside coffered area only to have smooth ceiling. *
3. Stair landing to match the 1st floor area covering.
4. Oak stairs with oak hand rail (3"), oak pickets (1 3/4"), oak nosing and stringer on the main
staircase in natural finish.
5. Claremont panel interior passage doors throughout (excluding sliding closet doors rounded or
6. Arristocrat 4 1/4" baseboard throughout with quarter-round in all tiled areas.
7. Arristocrat 2 3/4" casing on all swing doors, main floor archways, and windows throughout in
all finished areas where applicable. (excluding rounded or oversized arches)*
8. All drywall applied with screws, using a minimum number of nails.
9. Brushed nickel knob interior door hardware (hinges paint grade).
1. Gas fireplace complete with glass panel and gas log with ignition switch. Townhomes and
semi-detached designs will have MDF trim painted white. Singles will have a 3 piece marble
MAIN FLOOR OR 2ND FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
1. Laundry tub with hot and cold-water faucets. *
2. Heavy-duty electrical outlet for dryer.
3. Dryer vented to exterior.
4. Cabinet above future washer and dryer. *
LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL FEATURES
1. Electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder room include ground fault protection.
2. 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel.
3. All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards.
4. Light fixtures in all bedroom ceilings and in kitchen, dining room, family room, bathrooms,
laundry room, upper hall and switched electrical outlet in living room. *
5. One electrical outlet on the garage wall and one on the garage ceiling for each garage door
for a future garage door opener and one in unfinished area of basement under electrical panel.
6. Smoke detector in main hall, upper hall and basement.
7. Electronic door chime.
8. Cable tv outlet in family room and master bedroom.*
9. Telephone rough-in for kitchen, family room and master bedroom.
10. Rough-in central vacuum outlets. Central vacuum terminates in garage.
11. Dedicated electrical outlet within 3' of central vacuum termination in garage.
12. Carbon monoxide detector.
13. Rough-in security for main floor only - on all external main floor doors and operating
14. White Decora-style light switches and plugs throughout
HEATING INSULATION AND ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
1. Forced air high-efficiency gas furnace with electronic ignition power vented to exterior.
2. Dehumidifier with dedicated outlet in basement and humidifer installed on furnace to assist
in balancing moisture level.
3. Duct sized for future air-conditioning
4. Thermostat centrally located on main floor.
5. All insulation in exterior walls, roof and in basement in accordance with the standards set as
per the building code and expanding foam insulation on garage ceiling under living space.
6. House sealed in vapour barrier as per building code.
7. Weather stripping on all exterior doors.
8. 2-2" PVC conduits from the basement to above the insulation in the attic for future solar
panels installed by purchaser.*
1. One coat of quality paint and one coat of primer using only low VOC paints on all walls.
2. Trim and doors to be painted "luscious" white.
3. Choice of one colour for walls from vendor's 4 samples.
4. Sprayed stipple ceiling with smooth borders in all rooms except for kitchen, breakfast,
bathrooms, powder room, and laundry room which have smooth ceilings, (walk in closets
have sprayed stipple ceilings only).
1. 3" x 3/4" natural prefinished hardwood on main floor excluding tiled areas.+*
2. Choice of quality imported 12 x 12, 13 x 13 ceramic floor tile standard through vestibule,
kitchen/ breakfast area, powder room, all bathrooms, and above-grade laundry room. *+
3. 40 oz. broadloom with 12mm underpad on second floor excluding tiled areas (one colour
4. Engineered floor system throughout with 3/4" tongue and groove subflooring to be glued,
nailed, screwed and sanded.
SECURITY AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Monitored security system consisting of DSC 4 zone PC500 control, keypad, motion
detector, and magnetic contacts on all external main floor doors and operating windows will
be installed with Purchaser's order of monitoring service from builder’s supplier. (See your
Décor Representative for details).
WATER CONSERVATION FEATURES
1. Single flush toilets with maximum 4.85 litres per flush.*
2. Lavatory faucets with maximum 5.87 litres per minute flow.+
3. Shower faucets with maximum 7.5 litres per minute flow.+
4. Minimum of 6" of topsoil on grassed area.
5. One rain barrel per designated home to reduce stormwater run-off.+*
1. Cold cellar with a steel insulated door and a floor drain. *
2. Rough– in drains for 3 piece bathroom in basement.
3. Shut-off valves on all hot and cold water lines on all sinks and on toilets.
4. Mortgage survey, provided at no additional cost.
4. Garage floor and driveway sloped for drainage.
5. Concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
6. Poured concrete front porch.
7. Architecturally pre-determined sitings and exterior colours.
8. Concrete basement floor with drain.
9. Professional home cleaning prior to occupancy including windows. Ducts will be cleaned
Fieldgate Homes warranty backed by TARION's (Ontario New Home Warranty Program)
Excellent Service Rating includes complete customer service program for one full year.
TWO YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION:
• The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials including caulking windows
and doors so that the building prevents water penetration.
• Defects in workmanship and materials in the electrical, plumbing and heating systems.
• Defects in workmanship and materials, which result in the detachment, displacement or
deterioration of exterior cladding.
• Violations of the Ontario Building Code's Health and Safety provisions.
• Warranties are limited to the requirements established by the Ontario New Home Warranty
SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION (MAJOR STRUCTURAL)
• A major structural defect is defined in the Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act as:
• A defect in workmanship and materials that results in the failure of a load-bearing part of
the home's structure, or any defect in workmanship or materials that adversely affects your
use of the building as a home.
*AS PER PLAN +AS PER VENDOR'S STANDARD SAMPLE
Fieldgate Homes reserves the right to use visual
representations of your home taken during construction and/or after closing, to be used in advertising and/or
public relations. Specifications and terms subject to change E. & O.E.
Upper Unionville Price List
*As per plan from Vendor’s Standard Samples, for a limited time only and/or as provided for in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Please see a Sales Representative for a full list of standard features. Prices, specifications, features and offerings are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. December 11, 2014
Last Update July 2, 2019
Upper Unionville Floor Plans