Evoke is a new townhouse development by Treasure Hill Homes currently in preconstruction at Dufferin Street & Rutherford Road, Vaughan.
A new enclave of modern townhomes coming soon to Dufferin St and Rutherford Rd. Treasure Hill’s newest community is sure to evoke all your senses. Exquisite architecture, the finest finishes in an amenity rich location. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity, register today for more details.
- Evoke Modern Towns are located in an extremely amenity-rich area of Vaughan. Residents will have access to some of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the area. CondoNow states that Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland are just some of the nearby local attractions available.
- Residents of Evoke Modern Towns will have easy access to major thoroughfares in the area including Highway 400 and 407, allowing them to travel throughout the GTA quickly and efficiently. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists looking to drive into downtown Toronto can do so in just 35 minutes.
- York Region Transit services the area surrounding Evoke Modern Towns, and if needed bus routes are located just steps away from home. Residents will be transported throughout York Region and will be able to connect to nearby TTC and GO Transit Services. CondoNow notes that commuting into Union Station using transit will take riders less than an hour.
- The city of Vaughan and Evoke Modern Towns is the perfect choice for families looking to raise their children outside of the big city, giving them more space and access to some of the province’s best schools and recreational activities. CondoNow notes that residents will have a variety of early learning centres, high ranking public, and prestigious private schools located nearby that they can enroll their children in.
- The area surrounding Evoke Modern Towns offers up plenty of natural green space, lush parks, and conservation areas that residents will have access to and be able to enjoy year-round. CondoNow states that nearby green spaces include Frank Robson Park, Boyd Conservation Area, and the Kortright Centre for Conservation.
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today! 18 banafsh