Coming soon to 123 4 Street NE, Calgary is an exciting new condominium project – Era Condos – by Minto Communities. The project is now in pre-construction phase with 4 Street NE and 1 Avenue NE being the major intersection. Era Condos will be a 13-storey tower with 180 condo units in total. This exceptional, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly building will come in 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom layout. Unit sizes will vary between 435 sq, ft, and 822 sq. ft. The anticipated occupancy date is slated for 2023.
Era Condos Summary
If you are looking for that special place in an amazing inner-city community, close to work and play, Era in Bridgeland has the perfect new condo development for you. Era is a unique, energy efficient and environmentally friendly, 13-storey building offering 180 one or two bedroom condos, with spectacular mountain and city views from their balconies.
Era will also include a community gathering space on the condo building’s rooftop, complete with BBQ, lounge, fire pit areas, and an outdoor play area for your four legged friends. The building is equip with secure underground parking, but getting around without a vehicle is easy! Walk 10 minutes to downtown, jump on your bike to the river pathways, catch the CTrain to work, or hop on a bus outside your front door.
Era’s main floor retail units will supplement the already strong mix of restaurants, cafes, markets, gyms, and other local businesses in Bridgeland — voted Calgary’s best neighbourhood in 2017. And because all the amenities you could ever want are already in the community — not added at great expense to the building — condo fees start at just $154 per month.
Era Condos Calgary will include a community gathering space on the condo building’s rooftop, complete with BBQ, lounge, fire pit areas, and an outdoor play area for your four-legged friends. Era Condos Calgary is equipped with secure underground parking, but getting around without a vehicle is easy!
- Rooftop patio with dining areas, fireplace, BBQ areas, and lounging space
- Underground visitor parking
- Bike storage, underground parking, and storage lockers
- Modern lobby with lounge seating
- Designer carpet/tile throughout corridors and common areas
Location and Neighborhood
Era Condos will be conveniently nestled between Crescent Heights and Bridgeland, the northwest Calgary’s neighbourhoods. It will be just a few blocks north of downtown and also a few blocks west of the 1st Avenue NE in Bridgeland, an area with all amenities that you could ever need. It has an excellent Transit Score, and a good Walk Score.
The area, which in 2017 was voted as Calgary’s best neighbourhood, boasts many excellent eateries such as Blue Star Diner, Starbucks, Shiki Menya, Burger 320, Subway, Sushi Bar OEB Breakfast Co, Zipang, among others. Residents will certainly love this future home and community.
The condos is located just a short drive to Calgary’s most iconic landmarks such as Telus Park and the Calgary Zoo. It is also close to Bow River plus its trails that allows you to access some of the best destinations in downtown Calgary. These include Pathway, Prince’s Island Park, St. Patrick’s Island RiverWalk, Kensington, Inglewood, East Village, and Eau Claire.
Era Condos Highlights:
- Conveniently nestled in the Bridgeland neighbourhood
- Offer scenic mountain, river, and city views
- Has an excellent transit score
- Public transit at your doorstep
- 10 minutes walk to downtown Calgary
- Located within a 10-minute walk of the C-Train Station
- Located 10 minutes’ walk from Downtown Calgary and the Business District
- Bordered by many fine shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Located within 10-minute drive of SAIT
- Within 14-minute drive of Mount Royal Campus
- Within a 16-minute drive of U of C Campus
- Minutes to the Bow River and Pathways, St. Patrick’s Island Park, and Prince’s Island Park,
- Close to parks including Bridgeland Park, Rotary Park and Murdoch Park