TOP 4 REASONS TO LIVE AT EMPIRE MAVEN CONDOS
1. Close to Lifestyle Amenities: Residents of Empire Maven Condos will have the convenience of having plenty of lifestyle amenities in the surrounding area including, restaurants, cafes, pubs, movie theatres, grocery stores, banks, and shopping to take advantage of.
2. Transit at the Front Door: The TTC offers regional bus service right outside the front door of Empire Maven Condos. There are also 24-hr and express service routes within walking distance. Residents looking to commute into downtown Toronto can take advantage of the close proximity to the Yonge-University subway line and can access Union Station in under 40 minutes.
3 Highway Accessible: Highway 401 and Allen Road are just minutes from Empire Maven Condos, motorists can travel easily throughout Toronto and the GTA or commute into downtown in under 25 minutes.
4 Family Friendly Area: Residents of Empire Maven Condos with children will be close to Montessori, elementary, and secondary schools in the area. There is also a library near by and plenty of parks and outdoor spaces to explore.
Empire Maven Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 86/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Bedford Park-Nortown neighbourhood in Toronto
- 21 minute walk to the Lawrence Subway Station
- Close access to Highway 401
- 5 minute drive to the Baycrest Hospital
- 10 minute drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Woburn Avenue Playground, Brookdale Park and Old Orchard Park
- Location is 1700 Avenue Rd, between Fairlawn and Brookdale.
- The building will be 7 stories, with 58 residential units.
- Amenities include: Gym, Party Room, Pet Spa, and Rooftop Terrace.
- All units come with 1 parking spot and 1 locker. Units over 2300 sq ft can purchase an additional parking spot for $65,000 + hst. Electric vehicle parking spots are also available for $70,000 + hst.
- Penthouse units come with 2 parking spots included.
- Maintenance fee is $0.70/ psf (hydro and water separately metered.
- Unit sizes start from 1100 sq ft up to 2700. Bedrooms vary from 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bedrooms + Den, up to 3 Bedrooms + Den. We have one 1 bedroom in the building and it’s 700 sq ft.
- Pricing will be approx. $1350 psf, with penthouse units at approx. $1600 psf.
- All units will have balconies and/or terraces. Each unit will get a gas line hookup on either the balcony or terrace.
- Suite features are quite luxurious, including;
- Sub-Zero/Wolf appliance package:
- 36” Sub-Zero fridge with bottom mount freezer
- 36” Wolf range
- 24” Wolf microwave
- 24” Asko dishwasher
- 9” smooth ceiling (including penthouse units)
- Everwood flooring
- 12x24 porcelain tiles as per floor plan
- Frameless glass showers
- Quartz countertops and backsplash
- There is also a 24 concierge.