Top Reasons to Live at Distrikt Trailside Towns
With real estate prices on the rise in Toronto and for some becoming out of reach, Oakville is a beautiful city within the GTA that is still close enough to Toronto for professionals looking to work in the city, making Distrikt Trailside Towns is the perfect place to call home.
Residents of Distrikt Trailside Towns are just a short walk away from plenty of shopping and dining offerings, cafes and bars, grocery stores, pharmacies, and banks.
Plenty of Green Space
With plenty of lush, green parks in the area, residents of Distrikt Trailside Towns can enjoy peaceful rides and hikes through one of the many nearby trails. Glen Abbey Golf Club is located nearby for golf enthusiasts and Sixteen Mile Creek weaves its way down to the lakefront.
Distrikt Trailside Towns is conveniently located within a short drive of Highways 407 and 403, easily connecting motorists to all areas of the GTA and allowing them to commute into downtown Toronto in under 45 minutes. Residents will also have access to GO Transit and regional bus services in the area.
Distrikt Trailside Condos Highlights:
- Close access to Highways 403 & 407
- 15 minute drive to the Oakville GO Station
- Minutes to the future Uptown Core Transit Hub
- Minutes from Downtown Oakville
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Pine Glen Park, Neyagawa Park and Harman Gate