Dellwood Park is a modern take on the stacked townhouse concept. Each individual building section is comprised of 4 individual units, complete with their own entrance, and a gorgeous balcony or terrace. The two top-level units are spacious 2-storey urban living spaces with terraces overlooking the beautifully landscaped grounds. The bottom units are bungalow style homes designed with a perfect balance between carefree-living and modern convenience.
The urban townhomes of Dellwood park feature spacious 9-foot ceilings that provide a wonderful sense of freedom. The powder rooms and ensuite bathrooms feature gorgeous, high-quality bath fixtures, with all of the modern conveniences one would come to expect from a Sierra development.
With just one look, you’ll be hooked on Dellwood Park. Sitting snugly in the cool shadow of Lake Ontario, and just minutes away from all of the trendy amenities Mississauga’s southside has to offer, it’s no wonder Dellwood Park has become a highly enviable location in which to live.
• Commuting: Port Credit’s GO Transit Station, TTC Bus Stations, and convenient access to the QEW
• Activities: Cawthra Park, Lyndwood Park, Lakeview Park, Carmen Corbasson Community Centre, Adamson Estate, One Health Clubs, Port Credit Yacht Club
• Dining: Thyme Ristorante, Colossus Greek Taverna, Raw Aura Organic Cuisine, The Burger’s Priest, Fired Up!, Snug Harbour, Daddy O Doughnuts & British Baked Goods, The Golden Pheasant, Sushi Maki House
• Entertainment: Cine Starz Mississauga, Living Arts Centre, Cineplex Cinemas Mississauga, Playdium Amusement Centre
• Education: Cawthra Park Secondary School, Janet I. McDonald Public School, St. Paul Secondary School, Blyth Academy Mississauga – Cawthra Campus, Gordon Graydon Memorial Secondary School, Munden Park Public School, Port Credit Secondary School.
Recommended nearby places to eat are Pizza Pizza, Subway and Domino’s. If you can’t start your day with out caffeine fear not, your nearby choices include McDonald’s. Groceries can be found at Rabba Fine Foods which is a 7 minute walk away and you’ll find Shoppers Drug Mart a 7 minute walk as well. Sanborn Show Case Gallery is only a short distance away from this condo. If you’re an outdoor lover, condo residents of Dellwood Park are not far away from The Village Green Park, Dellwood Park and Cawthra Park.