Début Waterfront Residences is a new condo development by Gary Silverberg currently in preconstruction at 55 Dunlop Street West, Barrie.
Debut Condos Summary
Something incredible is coming to Barrie. Something the city’s never seen before. A monumental first, it’s a modern waterfront residence that nods to the future of a city on the rise. A place that fuses together hotel-inspired urban luxury with outdoor living that’s distinctly Canadian. Steps to the lake, and with direct access to Toronto, it’s time to discover a new Barrie. A more modern, more innovative and more connected Barrie.
Introducing Debut Condos, a brand new condominium coming soon to Barrie’s vibrant downtown core. Located at Dunlop St & Maple Ave, Debut Condos features a highly desirable address where future residents will be moments from Lake Simcoe, Highway 400, the Allandale Waterfront GO Station, Shopping, Dining, Georgian College and so much more!
REASONS TO BUY
- Located in the city of Barrie which has seen an astounding population growth with an increase of 5.4% from the last time it was measured in 2011, growing at a faster rate than the national growth rate which was only 5% proving to be a highly desirable location to invest as house prices in the Toronto area continue to rise!
- Perfectly located for commuters as Highway 400 is only 3 minutes away!
- Only a 5 minute walk to Lake Simcoe where an array of activities can be enjoyed such as: stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, biking trails, hiking trails, farmer markets and more!
- 5 minutes from the Allandale Waterfront GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & GO Train services
- All of your shopping needs can be found in the surrounding area having a fantastic assortment of retailers such as: No Frills, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, LCBO, Loblaws, Metro, Costco and more all less than 10 minutes away
- 6 Minutes from Georgian College which is home to 13,000 full-time students including 3,600 international students
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!